Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,197 members, 7,963,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 10:58 PM

Osama To Lay Down Arms, Unbelievable! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osama To Lay Down Arms, Unbelievable! (664 Views)

Irritating For Niger Deltans To Lay Claim To The Oil In Their Community - Buhari / Drama As Two PDP Candidates Lay Claim To INEC Certificate Of Return In Enugu / Lay Down Your Arms, We’ll Be Merciful, GEJ To Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osama To Lay Down Arms, Unbelievable! by scottman(m): 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2009
Mr. Solomon, a.k.a Osama, the leader of 'The Militants' in Ogoni town has promised to lay aside arms and to collaborate with the government for the betterment of niger deltans.
Guys, what do U tink.
1love
Re: Osama To Lay Down Arms, Unbelievable! by ElRazur: 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2009
If am caught in a corner, my head is about to go on a plate and am wanted almost everywhere in the region. . . . I think it makes sense to make an offer of peace and become a political hero. grin
Re: Osama To Lay Down Arms, Unbelievable! by xterra2(m): 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2009
Thats a very good news,not only four more militant leaders have offered to surrender(including ateke tom),this would improve nigeria's image.
Its a matter of time before MEND too surrender,moreover,when the details of the amnesty is out more militants group will surrender!
FInally,peace is coming in to give more room for development,
I am so happy that militants leaders are surrendering grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Old Is Soyinka? / What Should Be Done To Make Our Politicans Put The Country First? / We Need To Start A "no Second Term For Yaradua Campaign"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.