Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,952 members, 7,959,997 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

Ways To Know If Your Boss Is Having An Affair With A Worker. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Know If Your Boss Is Having An Affair With A Worker. (1149 Views)

11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss / Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With / Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Know If Your Boss Is Having An Affair With A Worker. by teekay213(m): 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
Boss getting into an affair with staff is all over the world,boss has engage junior worker with sexual advances from the chairman,ceo’s,directors,managers or supervisors.
So many boss are sex addict and couldn't keep their lustful eyes always from opposite sex that are junior staff using their power at the office to get laid.
ESPN’s steve phillips is off to rehab for sex addiction,his marriage and career destroyed by his steamy affair with a production assistant,on the other hand Dave latterman;s popularity tv rating have since made his public confession of the past dalliance with female members of his staff.
Everyday in organisation both large and small,there are boss having sex with women who work for them.it’s not hard to find doctors who are didling nurses,barristers boinking law clerks,professors enjoying extra curriculum with junior staff.
how to figure out if the boss is having an affair with a female worker in your office.
1. She doesn't respect him:yes,she is rude to the boss,just like house girl get rude to their madam after she start enjoying same thing madam is enjoying from oga.
2. She does get query if she mis-behave:the boss can fire and query any worker at any slight mistake or mis-behave but when it’s comes to oga mistress,she’s being pardon probably gonna get punish some other way.
3. She dress seductive to office:sometime you wonder why some secretary or workers dress seductively to work wearing mini skirt and the boss doesn't caution them,it’s because they can easily pull off the skirt and do a quickie.
4. She calls him a pet name:imagine a junior staff who should be shivering at the sight of her boss but now call him silly.naughty something is going on.
5. She spend more than she earn:except if she has a wealthy family or her husband is rich or she has other business,if she’s earning 70k a months buying a phone of 130k or 150k or riding an expensive car.check her she might be dating the boss.
6. She threaten other worker with sack:imagine a colleague of yours in the same office ,she even met you in the company or a junior threaten you of being sack if you mis behave with her.pls don’t argue with her if you haven’t secure a job in the oil company yet,but be rest assured she has been hit on that wooden desk in the office so many times.

Feel free to add yours,if you feel your boss is having an affair with worker.
Re: Ways To Know If Your Boss Is Having An Affair With A Worker. by Smellymouth: 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
Seen
Re: Ways To Know If Your Boss Is Having An Affair With A Worker. by Kaylexzy(m): 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Ways To Know If Your Boss Is Having An Affair With A Worker. by Seeeeeeee: 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
My galfriend's work is 80k but she just bought a car worth 2.5m... Na 6 months she don work, i just dey look her.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Know If Your Boss Is Having An Affair With A Worker. by ladycomfort(f): 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
My galfriend's work is 80k but she just bought a car worth 2.5m... Na 6 months she don work, i just dey look her.
. Gbese re
Re: Ways To Know If Your Boss Is Having An Affair With A Worker. by ladycomfort(f): 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
. Gbese re. shocked
Re: Ways To Know If Your Boss Is Having An Affair With A Worker. by Medunah: 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Lol, maybe her dad bought d car for nah
Re: Ways To Know If Your Boss Is Having An Affair With A Worker. by NaMe4: 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
Seeeeeeee:

He he he he he he

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Picture. / Just Marry Me Away!! / Please What Is The Healthy Number Of Times To Have Sex In A Week Or Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.