Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,593 members, 7,961,955 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 05:45 PM

Proud Corper Shows Off Mum Who Sold Fish To Train Him At The University (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Proud Corper Shows Off Mum Who Sold Fish To Train Him At The University (photo) (570 Views)

Photo Of A Corper Chilling With His Mum Who Sold Fish To Send Him To School / Photo – Proud Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish In The Market / See This Corper Chilling With His Mum Who Sold Fish To Send Him To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proud Corper Shows Off Mum Who Sold Fish To Train Him At The University (photo) by danduchi(m): 8:48am On Jan 29, 2016
Youth corp member Joseph Godwin shared this beautiful
photo of his mum in his NYSC cap to celebrate her. The pic
has now gone viral with so many Nigerians crowning it
Photo of the Year!Saw this on Facebook and it brought tears to my eyes. A lot of us r not proud of our mothers,why? pls lets be proud of our mothers,my mum iya ular iya Laila can't speak English but she can speak in Tongues,she can't read or write but I wonder how she can read the bible,she didn't go to school but she has got great kids great graduates.

2 Likes

Re: Proud Corper Shows Off Mum Who Sold Fish To Train Him At The University (photo) by Oladimejy(m): 8:57am On Jan 29, 2016
If u knw dat your mother is (senior abiamo of Nigeria)SAN hit like

2 Likes

Re: Proud Corper Shows Off Mum Who Sold Fish To Train Him At The University (photo) by soonpoint(m): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2016
Inspiring mother, appreciative n proud son
Re: Proud Corper Shows Off Mum Who Sold Fish To Train Him At The University (photo) by austinbrown: 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
I live for my mum
Re: Proud Corper Shows Off Mum Who Sold Fish To Train Him At The University (photo) by austinbrown: 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
I live for my mum ,my mother my everything
Re: Proud Corper Shows Off Mum Who Sold Fish To Train Him At The University (photo) by Imoy(m): 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

. / Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career / 13 Persons Including Anglican Priest Die In Road Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.