Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,545 members, 7,901,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:22 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (799 Views)

Abeg Whick Kin Love Be Dis?? / Who Is The Right Person To Use As Your Next Of Kin? Your Woman Or Your Brother? / Can You Use Your Boyfriend/girlfriend As Your Next Of Kin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 29, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Swissheart(f): 9:41am On Jan 29, 2016
He used his side chic. ... ... She must have done something worthwhile to have made him choose her. He owns his property and so he dictates who gets whatever. For me.. .... It is either my son or younger brother

1 Like

Re: . by RoyalBlak007: 9:43am On Jan 29, 2016
[size=14pt]The poster above[/size]
Re: . by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 29, 2016
my son/daughter or my mother, bcaus i know that my wife is not to be trusted and my brother can be power drunk becaus of my wealth, but my son is also the son to my mother, so my wealth is in safe hands, and my mother too can take care of my wife, untill my son or daughter has become of age.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 29, 2016
Swissheart:
He used his side chic. ... ... She must have done something worthwhile to have made him choose her. He owns his property and so he dictates who gets whatever. For me.. .... It is either my son or younger brother
Typical of naija women!
why u no fit use ur husband?
is he not the love of your life again?
Re: . by obiorathesubtle: 9:54am On Jan 29, 2016
undecided poster number one could be a side chiq

However.. I'll use my kid. until I have children, I don't have a next of kin.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 29, 2016
stfuareyougod,kaylexzy,obioraa,cruzita,sickstar,profojah2,tonyebacanister abeg cum put mouth for this matter
Re: . by MzPecs(f): 10:00am On Jan 29, 2016
I've had this argument with my friend and she was like, "my boyfriend" sad

I'll have my younger brother as my next of kin until I start having children then I can give it one of them.

1 Like

Re: . by Strahovski1(m): 10:03am On Jan 29, 2016
My wife until my Son is of age.
Re: . by Miracle4Sure: 10:03am On Jan 29, 2016
Anybody that deserves it most will be my next of kin even a stranger.........bye4now
Re: . by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 29, 2016
I'm not married yet. Don't have any kids. Not to even talk of choosing my next of kin.
Sorry, but discussing this kinda topic puts me over an edge of anxiety.
Re: . by mimopel(f): 10:08am On Jan 29, 2016
my husband, my children or my mom. u guys automatically forget dat u and ur spouse are one and so wateva belongs to u belongs to him/her. some of us are not even married and yet we cn even trust our spouse (to be)or trust God to give us wonderful spouses whom we cn trust after our wealth....not impressive sad
Re: . by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 29, 2016
My children cos they are d main reason i acquired dose properties my children will take care of my parents too!

So my children cant let dem suffer!

My children will b there for their father too
bt if they are young too young my next of kin wud b my husband

1 Like

Re: . by Kaylexzy(m): 10:28am On Jan 29, 2016
WiLdFLame:
stfuareyougod,kaylexzy,obioraa,cruzita,sickstar,profojah2,tonyebacanister abeg cum put mouth for this matter

Na my younger bro o... Till I born, den my 1st born... lol
Re: . by Monalisa185(f): 10:38am On Jan 29, 2016
my unborn kid
Re: . by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 29, 2016
mimopel:
my husband, my children or my mom. u guys automatically forget dat u and ur spouse are one and so wateva belongs to u belongs to him/her. some of us are not even married and yet we cn even trust our spouse (to be)or trust God to give us wonderful spouses whom we cn trust after our wealth....not impressive sad

U get church mind
Re: . by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 29, 2016
Miracle4Sure:
Anybody that deserves it most will be my next of kin even a stranger.........bye4now

no be nigeria we dey
how u wan cum face ur relatives?
Re: . by Swissheart(f): 10:53am On Jan 29, 2016
Poster no5 could be wrong.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 29, 2016
even ladies sef no fit trust dre husband as next of kin, what if tie wife died b4 the husband? husband no go marry again? worst is if the woman no cum born 4 d husband

(1) (Reply)

What Do Women Want For Valentines Day? / Hello Guys And Ladies Am New Here / My Gf Said.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.