Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,615 members, 7,962,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:09 PM

Photo – Proud Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish In The Market - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo – Proud Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish In The Market (486 Views)

Woman Dies After Taking Permission From Office To Go The Market. Graphic Photos / Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) / Proud Corper Shows Off Mum Who Sold Fish To Train Him At The University (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo – Proud Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish In The Market by mondbest(m): 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2016

How many people you know will upload such a photo online? What we see mostly online is the superficial but Joseph Godwin kept it real. The Corps member, who just graduated as an engineer, showed off his mother on Instagram “Who sat and watched my infant head When sleeping on my cradle bed, And tears of sweet affection shed? My Mother….”.he captioned the photo. Respect!

http://africwap.com/2016/01/29/photo-proud-corper-shows-off-his-mum-who-sells-fish-in-the-market/

1 Like

Re: Photo – Proud Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish In The Market by djraymy(m): 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
thats cool, some people mama dey sell tomatos in the village while they hold them in school like its a 'shit'.....
Re: Photo – Proud Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish In The Market by tubouncen(m): 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
No girl can do this.... They for, like they don't poo
Re: Photo – Proud Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish In The Market by mperoakeem(m): 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
Wow... Lovely..

This is what we wanna see on front page not tonto dike and mercy Johnson cleavage

1 Like

Re: Photo – Proud Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish In The Market by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 30, 2016
This is nice. smiley
An can I say,his Mama looks so young,youthful.
She could be mistook for his sister.

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of The Day : When Alawee Refuse To Enter. / Nigeria Troops Destroys Boko Haram Terrorist Camp In Sambisa And Alagarno Forest / Top Historical Events Of March 25, In A Chronological Order.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.