Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,488 members, 7,961,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:58 AM

Lil Kesh And I Are Not Close Friends – Reekado Banks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh And I Are Not Close Friends – Reekado Banks (771 Views)

CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit / Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" / Lil Kesh And His New Braids And Nose Ring (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Kesh And I Are Not Close Friends – Reekado Banks by LasgidiOnline(m): 10:55am On Jan 30, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-S_L9lWze1Gs/VqyESH7RadI/AAAAAAAAAJs/benJIqS70_4/s200/Lil-Kesh-300x300.jpg[/img][img]http://1.bp..com/-qDtI54cFVjk/VqyEQVGRt-I/AAAAAAAAAJk/oVaVxeYh5_0/s200/Reekado-Banks-300x300.jpg[/img]
In a recent interview with HipTV, Mavin Records act Reekado Banks talked about his relationship with YBNL act, Lil Kesh.

Reekado Banks said they are not close friends but have a cordial relationship when asked about his relationship with the YBNL star.

We weren’t the closest of friends like close, close, close. It wasn’t like we talked everyday but we talked once in a while. He called me once in a while. I called him once in a while. And same as now, it still happens that way. There’s nothing really that has changed.

If you recall, Reekado Banks emergence as the winner of the Next Rated category at the recently held The Headies Awards caused the exchange of words between Olamide and Don Jazzy, a fight that has been resolved since.

Gist By Lasgidi Online

Source: http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/01/lil-kesh-and-i-are-not-close-friends.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: Lil Kesh And I Are Not Close Friends – Reekado Banks by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 30, 2016
You can't expect them to be friends now, and besides, all these bull_shit are marketing strategies , they won't perform together while fans will keep writing stories about one invisible beef while they share drinks together.

At the end of the day, one big company will come and pay them dollars to perform together angry

Maga don pay

KSA and Baba Ebenezer Obe did it
Wizkid and Davido did it
Now these two ??

Na wa
Re: Lil Kesh And I Are Not Close Friends – Reekado Banks by daftpikin: 11:00am On Jan 30, 2016
Okay?
Re: Lil Kesh And I Are Not Close Friends – Reekado Banks by EHMIR(m): 11:29am On Jan 30, 2016
Streets does not mingle with indoorsgrin

street is herecheesy
Re: Lil Kesh And I Are Not Close Friends – Reekado Banks by cruzita(f): 11:58am On Jan 30, 2016
there is a difference between island and mainland na
Re: Lil Kesh And I Are Not Close Friends – Reekado Banks by nuelzy: 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
their is a diff. btwn banana island and ajegunle nah....

been playing dis guys new song oluwa ni..on repeat since yesterday...still e neva tire me..

very different from gbagba-tigba kinda songs...

dis guy is just talented... swear down

me love d music like cray

(1) (Reply)

Watch Fuji Star, Adewale Ayuba’s Testimony At RCCG / Victoria Kimani Regrets Turning Down Ciara’s Baby Daddy, Future / Photos: Fayose Rocks Igbo Trad Attire 2 Celebrate Abia Gov Thanksgiving Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.