Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,488 members, 7,961,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

Honda Buldog And Toyota Corola - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Buldog And Toyota Corola (671 Views)

Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? / Honda And Toyota Recall Additional 1million Vehicles For Faulty Takata Airbags / Betwen Honda Cross Tour And Toyota Venza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Buldog And Toyota Corola by yinka500: 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
Please help me choose the best I can go for. I have to replace gear for the two car. But I want the best out of the two either to go for the corola or Honda. .....they of the same price.
Honda I have to work on the AC but total the AC is perfectly working.
Please which one should I go for out of these 2 car?

Re: Honda Buldog And Toyota Corola by yinka500: 10:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
More pica

Re: Honda Buldog And Toyota Corola by akinloluwao: 11:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
Go for the Toyota
Re: Honda Buldog And Toyota Corola by yinka500: 11:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
Pics

Re: Honda Buldog And Toyota Corola by Lagusta(m): 11:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
I'm a Honda fan, but if you prefer fuel efficiency and a bland car that would just carry u from home to work, then go for Toyota....

But to me, that Honda looks more appealing than that corolla.....

(1) (Reply)

Please, Where Is The Engine No In 2003 Accord V6 / Photos: 7 Ekiti State University Students Die In Fatal Accident / Unreliable Honda Key Fobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.