Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,694 members, 7,962,235 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

An Indian-origin Man In The UK Man Rapes Transvestite - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / An Indian-origin Man In The UK Man Rapes Transvestite (982 Views)

Man Rapes His Wife's Sister, Impregnates Her 3 Times, Orders Her To Abort All / 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel / Kenya Man Rapes His 98-year-old Grandmother And Two-year-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Indian-origin Man In The UK Man Rapes Transvestite by Ugobxt(m): 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
An Indian-origin man in the UK Man Rapes Transvestite

Siavash Jangani, 34, an Indian-origin man in the UK has been sentenced to 5 years in jail for raping a transvestite in a night club. He was proven guilty as a result of DNA evidence found on the victim’s wig.

Jangani’s DNA was on the police system following a previous conviction for criminal damage. However he claims, “I think he planned the whole case as a game. I haven't done anything wrong. I did not force (him) to do anything he didn't want to do.”

Jagnani represented himself in court and was supported by his girlfriend. He told the police that he thought the victim was a woman and that he had “come on” to him after he went to the toilet to be sick.

The victim said he was scared and powerless and said, “my dignity was taken from me,” and felt “hysterical and guilty” for not fighting.

Re: An Indian-origin Man In The UK Man Rapes Transvestite by Ugobxt(m): 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
Re: An Indian-origin Man In The UK Man Rapes Transvestite by Flexherbal(m): 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
34 years old man should have a wife at home.
Re: An Indian-origin Man In The UK Man Rapes Transvestite by ideatoprince18(m): 7:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
gggg
Re: An Indian-origin Man In The UK Man Rapes Transvestite by jordyspices: 6:29am On Feb 02, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Church Member Arrested For Stealing Church Offering Blames The Church / Obj’s Daughter’s Cook Rot In Police Cell Over Missing Gold / My House Was Burgled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.