Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,784 members, 7,962,585 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:06 PM

Kim Kardashian And Amber Rose Set The Internet On Fire After Sharing A Selfie... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian And Amber Rose Set The Internet On Fire After Sharing A Selfie... (1385 Views)

Dbanj And Amber Rose Caught Flexing Together In A Mall(photos) / "Bring Your Boobs Closer"- Fans To Emma Nyra After Sharing This Photo / See Blac Chyna And Amber Rose's Massive Ukwu At An Event -can This Ass Be Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian And Amber Rose Set The Internet On Fire After Sharing A Selfie... by VIBEnews(m): 12:20am On Feb 03, 2016
Amber Rose and Kim Kardashian have been enemies since Kim reportedly snatched Kanye from Amber after they allegedly had a party. But it seems both parties have put all the pettiness and bitterness aside and have decided to enter the new month with peace and reconciliation.

http://vibeafrik.com/?p=17098 .

Re: Kim Kardashian And Amber Rose Set The Internet On Fire After Sharing A Selfie... by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 03, 2016
Manhh am still confused as fu...ck here. grin
Re: Kim Kardashian And Amber Rose Set The Internet On Fire After Sharing A Selfie... by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 03, 2016
that head tho ...
Re: Kim Kardashian And Amber Rose Set The Internet On Fire After Sharing A Selfie... by poshestmina(f): 12:43am On Feb 03, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

Salutation is not love anyway undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian And Amber Rose Set The Internet On Fire After Sharing A Selfie... by naijaboiy: 1:46am On Feb 03, 2016
Photo shop! angry
Re: Kim Kardashian And Amber Rose Set The Internet On Fire After Sharing A Selfie... by lordcyl3(m): 2:30am On Feb 03, 2016
God pls when am ready to get married.. pls give me a lady as pretty as Kim k.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Amber Rose Set The Internet On Fire After Sharing A Selfie... by pretydiva(f): 5:44am On Feb 03, 2016
lordcyl3:
God pls when am ready to get married.. pls give me a lady as pretty as Kim k.
go 4 character dude,cos beauty will fade wit time
Re: Kim Kardashian And Amber Rose Set The Internet On Fire After Sharing A Selfie... by pretydiva(f): 5:45am On Feb 03, 2016
Two popular females, popular 4 doing nothing

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian And Amber Rose Set The Internet On Fire After Sharing A Selfie... by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 03, 2016
Overrated hoes undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian And Amber Rose Set The Internet On Fire After Sharing A Selfie... by gokay11(m): 5:50am On Feb 03, 2016
Bitches everywhere
Re: Kim Kardashian And Amber Rose Set The Internet On Fire After Sharing A Selfie... by Qualer: 7:46am On Feb 03, 2016
Speechless3:
Overrated hoes undecided

Re: Kim Kardashian And Amber Rose Set The Internet On Fire After Sharing A Selfie... by 2sexycom(m): 8:57am On Feb 03, 2016
Speechless3:
Overrated hoes undecided
speechless the breathless... it's me the midget again. Why did you run away failed on your promise to increase my height?. They banned me at the politics section. That place often make me sick and I can't just stand people's stupidity.

As for KIM, you see that cheek of hers? It's injected with something. Her whole body was manufactured. Gwad... things people do for fame is unimaginable.

I felt "yuck" when I saw the doctor inject her cheek.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Amber Rose Set The Internet On Fire After Sharing A Selfie... by lordcyl3(m): 8:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
pretydiva:
go 4 character dude,cos beauty will fade wit time
character gini? when can make a woman turn a good character.. perhaps, money rule d world

(1) (Reply)

16 Nollywood Actors Re-imagined As Game Of Thrones Characters. (photos) / Is Tiwa Savage Dedicated Is New Single To Tee Billz ? / Photos: Son Of Late S. Ayinde Barrister Bags MBA From Coventry Uni. UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.