Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,954 members, 7,963,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:41 AM

Actress, Georgina Onuoha, Blasts 'fan' For Meddling In Her Affairs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Georgina Onuoha, Blasts 'fan' For Meddling In Her Affairs (1181 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Slams Osinbajo: "I Can't Believe This Man Is A Pastor" / Georgina Onuoha Blasts Donald Trump / Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress, Georgina Onuoha, Blasts 'fan' For Meddling In Her Affairs by veeluv2015(f): 10:54am On Feb 03, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-KcqpLJ5d9hI/VrHKjCKG1iI/AAAAAAAANu4/bQK29Uf4B-g/s1600/georginaa.PNG[/img]

Veteran Nollywood actress, Georgina Onuoha, took to her Instagram page to blast a fake fan who tried to meddle in her private life. The lady said something about seeing her ex husband with someone else and told her to go back to her husband.

The actress didn't find it funny and she posted screenshots of the lady's face as seen below and wrote:

I will keep exposing the faces of hate
And they are all women

Another face of hate. You come on my page to air your folly. I don't understand why women do this to each other. You are there praying to God to listen to your silent prayers , yet you engage yourself with other people's problem. God does not answer such.

You can sit behind your computer and spew hate on someone you don't even know.. It speaks volume to your character @jacyntambachu .
Go get busy, get a job and some happiness . Actually you can have my ex if you are that concern about him. Since you now have a GPS to track him. But you know what? He won't even hire you as a steward.. Want to know why? You don't meet the criteria .. He is a fine man and goes only for the best. So peace Felicia! Bye girl

At least before you insult me on my page there are criterias to be met ;
1: you must be prettier than I am . I mean physically and character wise ✅

2: Achieve one third of what I have achieved in my short life✅

3: You must at least achieve fame and fortune on your own terms not transferred name or wealth by parents ✅

4: At least a masters degree with a first class✅
5: You must be married for the past 10 years with children to show for it and scars to show for it as well ✅

If you do not meet all this before coming on my wall to talk about my family.. Then you must be a lunatic.

They all want to be famous.. We can help them.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-fw0DvA94OrQ/VrHMl8JLzbI/AAAAAAAANvI/doC-byutG68/s1600/1.PNG[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/02/actress-georgina-onuoha-blasts-fan-for.html
Re: Actress, Georgina Onuoha, Blasts 'fan' For Meddling In Her Affairs by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:57am On Feb 03, 2016
May God give the MOD that will push dis to FP senses..
Re: Actress, Georgina Onuoha, Blasts 'fan' For Meddling In Her Affairs by ThePeacemaker(m): 11:02am On Feb 03, 2016
See eyebrow like say NIKE sign ahm angry angry angry
Re: Actress, Georgina Onuoha, Blasts 'fan' For Meddling In Her Affairs by PAINGAIN: 11:11am On Feb 03, 2016
People especiaallly nigerians should mind their business sometimes. U r asking someone u know nothing about her private life to go back to her husband without knowing what she went through with him. Yes thesr people r celebrities but they r humans first and foremost. Women r their own worst enemy. Have u noticed that in a thread about genevieve, that 80% about posts asking her to get married r women? And 90% of those women r still single and poor. Nonsense. Good reply from georgina.
Re: Actress, Georgina Onuoha, Blasts 'fan' For Meddling In Her Affairs by eyeview: 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
Who's Georgina Onuoha? We now have more 'nollywood actresses' than nollywood movies. Most of them are more popular on social media than on screens.

Anyway,why do all these 'nollywood actresses' do all they can to gather fans and followers on social media,then stick their lives(relationships,poses,new acquisitions,etc) for these fans to see and comment on,yet when they get one criticism from a fan,they fly off the handle and lambast such fans for sticking their 'nose' into their private life and not minding their business.
My thought is this: if you had wanted your live to be private,if you had not wanted anybody to stick their nose into your life,the solution would have simply been this: don't bring it to the public!
Or were you expecting all your fans and followers to love and adore everything you put out without a discenting view?
Re: Actress, Georgina Onuoha, Blasts 'fan' For Meddling In Her Affairs by cruzita(f): 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
the way Nigeria dey produce amebo this days eh.wetin concern her ?Georgina should have just left her instead of answering her because she isn't even worth her reply.
Re: Actress, Georgina Onuoha, Blasts 'fan' For Meddling In Her Affairs by tpiar: 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
Na wa o.

I dont know this lady sha, is she in Nigeria or the USA?
Re: Actress, Georgina Onuoha, Blasts 'fan' For Meddling In Her Affairs by dangotesmummy: 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
See eyebrow like say NIKE sign ahm angry angry angry
this is a better Nike brows.number 7

Re: Actress, Georgina Onuoha, Blasts 'fan' For Meddling In Her Affairs by veeluv2015(f): 9:19am On Mar 23, 2016
tpiar:
Na wa o.

I dont know this lady sha, is she in Nigeria or the USA?

She's a Nigerian based in the U.S

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Oyinbo Princess, Shares Major Throwback Photo / How AMVCA Winner Was Welcomed Back In Tanzania! / Kolomental by Henry Bless || Download MP3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.