Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,882,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:24 PM

Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! (932 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! by gapsiso(m): 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2009
i meet a girl recently and profess my love to her,she gives me attention but told me she is in a dilemma concerning other relationships.does she love me and how do i go about it fellow nairalanders.pls HELP[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Help! by izeek(m): 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2009
what other relationships!
Re: Help! by steve49ja(m): 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2009
Once she knows just how you feel. . you give her sometime but ill say try being a friend first.
Make her like you more like get addicted and she's yours but no stalking so give her some space and let her decide what she wants.

Lol @ topic
Re: Help! by frank317: 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2009
I keep saying it, the kids they give birth to these day,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dumb dumb dumb.

do they teach full grown men how to toast girls these days? oh what a pity.

I pity all the new generation girls because there are no more real men to handle them and give them what they want.
Re: Help! by gapsiso(m): 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2009
you wont understand how i feel about her.the other guys are the ones already on the ground.any way more advices pls and tanx for the ones given

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Want To Get Over My Ex. / Guys And Girls Talk / Do I Go On & Tell Her I Like Her Sister More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.