Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,863 members, 7,962,824 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:35 PM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (91044 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2009
Ogazi, hahahaha mad man, see bashing. Abeg Binna go and rest, ogazi has given u some pills.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by biina: 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2009
eyonigger:

Ogazi, hahahaha mad man, see bashing. Abeg Binna go and rest, ogazi has given u some pills.
Ogazi wey no know when knockout round for UCL dey start undecided
Without doing well in the UCL, we won 2 la ligas in the last 3 yrs and are still the biggest club in the world.
Barca will always be in our shadows.
Form is nothing, class is everything! grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2009
Binna, u guys can pay for players, but you will never be able to buy CLASS. Madrid is the greatest club STILL, but they have lost class wayback. Their ERA is over, the rest is try but FAIL. Mark my words and read a little bit of blogs from FUTURE-TV.FOOTIE. grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2009
eyonigger:

Binna, u guys can pay for players, but you will never be able to buy CLASS. Madrid is the greatest club STILL, but they have lost class wayback. Their ERA is over, the rest is try but FAIL. Mark my words and read a little bit of blogs from FUTURE-TV.FOOTIE. grin

Yes bo$$ cool
FUTURE TV no dey Lie!
Chilling with the 6-2 trashing of Binna Fav. team
8-2 on agg. Walahi u no dey shame tongue
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by biina: 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2009
khanye:

Yes bo$$ cool
FUTURE TV no dey Lie!
Chilling with the 6-2 trashing of Binna Fav. team
8-2 on agg. Walahi u no dey shame tongue

wetin una dey shout for. The stars aligned and you won in madrid. Even a stopped clock is right twice aday.
Abi did we not beat you home and away last season? tongue
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2009
biina:

wetin una dey shout for. The stars aligned and you won in madrid. Even a stopped clock is right twice aday.
Abi did we not beat you home and away last season? tongue

You won 5-1
We won 8-2
Spot the difference grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by biina: 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2009
khanye:

You won 5-1
We won 8-2
Spot the difference grin
all na three points. You have won 5-0 in madrid in the past, and we have also beaten you 7-1 in Barcelona.
Overall we still have the edge in el classico, and any other relevant stats.
Form is you focusing on last season, class is looking at the entire history.
Nobody stays on top forever, rather your greatness is measured by how well you perform when on top (3 UCLs in 5 seasons no be yam), and how often you are on top.
Last season is history. This year we will be setting the records straight, and putting you in your place tongue
Insubordination from lesser clubs like barca will not be tolerated. grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2009
biina:

make una enjoy  grin

El classico preview
[flash=480,385]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/rL6g_BRM7wg[/flash]

haha . . . .messi scores goals like that for fun. like 12 a season. are u 4 real?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2009
biina:

Yes o!  cheesy
In the absence of the cat, the rat has been holding court.
Its about time someone cautions you people as you are getting too big for your shoes.
We agreed to let you win trophies, once in a while, but you have now taken our kindness for weakness, and our gentility for timidity. (like you did during the cryuff era)
This will be corrected in the coming seasons, as we will let everyone know say you be our side kick and nothing more. grin

My guy, eyo, don talk am finis. Make classico come, make we see who get la liga grin

barca fans are not known for braggin . . , . keep braggin cos u just signed some superstars and  wait for what is coming. . . .no be joke to win treble so friggin impresively

btw, i suggest u open a madrid thread or sumfin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by dayokanu(m): 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2009
Are we talking about the Real Madrid that get beaten time and again by Bayern Munich
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2009
dayokanu:

Are we talking about the Real Madrid that get beaten time and again by Bayern Munich

That one . . can u imagine? Trouble sleep yanga go meet am
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 03, 2009
Krayola:

That one . . can u imagine? Trouble sleep yanga go meet am

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by biina: 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2009
dayokanu:

says the closet madrid fan who is the sole supporter of bayern on NL.
I will handle your case in the bayern fans' thread. Wey the bayern thread sef? tongue
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by biina: 11:34pm On Jul 03, 2009
lai-lai:

barca fans are not known for braggin . . , . keep braggin cos u just signed some superstars and  wait for what is coming. . . .no be joke to win treble so friggin impresively

btw, i suggest u open a madrid thread or sumfin
Madrid has always signed super stars (top 4 most expensive transfers), and barca themselves do so when opportune.
So dis one no be mouth or cos of superstars. na because barca won a treble make you now feel that we are mates.
We need to put barca in their place. shikena.
Barca is good, but still second to madrid. A one year wonder will not change that. grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by biina: 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2009
On to more serious matters, why una dey do samuel so? angry
Eto has been great for Barca and does not deserve the crap that pep and laporta seem to be dishing his way.
I thot madrid was the one with the arrogant management.

I hope he sees out his contract at barca and leaves on a free transfer.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 03, 2009
biina:

Madrid has always signed super stars (top 4 most expensive transfers), and barca themselves do so when opportune.
So dis one no be mouth or cos of superstars. na because barca won a treble make you now feel that we are mates.
We need to put barca in their place. shikena.
Barca is good, but still second to madrid. A one year wonder will not change that. grin

I agree with you, 30 La liga trophies
is a clear proof that Madrid are Spanish King
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by dayokanu(m): 7:22am On Jul 04, 2009
Considering that Madrid were the favourite of General Franco its no surprise
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2009
@Biina! what are u bragging for now?i get before no be property my broda,u couldnot do treble and we have done it.
we just need few years to equall the CL trophies u won during Adam and Eve era.footie has gone technology that is why u will never see quarterfinal of CL till next 5 seasons, as weak as juventus they disgrace u home and away,liverpool humbled u home and away,arsenal,bayern munich are ur last busstop in CL and you are still coming here to bother us.i will report u to pep and u see what he will tell our bois to do u next season, barca will trash madrid 8 unretalited goals next season then u will know say nobe name dey play soccer,
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2009
ogazi007:

@Biina! what are u bragging for now?i get before no be property my broda,u couldnot do treble and we have done it.
we just need few years to equall the CL trophies u won during Adam and Eve era.footie has gone technology that is why u will never see quarterfinal of CL till next 5 seasons, as weak as juventus they disgrace u home and away,liverpool humbled u home and away,arsenal,bayern munich are ur last busstop in CL and you are still coming here to bother us.i will report u to pep and u see what he will tell our bois to do u next season, barca will trash madrid 8 unretalited goals next season then u will know say nobe name dey play soccer,

cheesy grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2009
make una free Binna, he is just trying to create a popularity career for himself as the chief supporter of the kolokticos before the season starts off.

Its good though, we can have some kind of debate with our major rival. Please Binna invite more Madrid fans, cos Ogazi is enough for you. Me, khayne,Kray,lailai,walex,George D and other's wont be watching like mumu while ur being mauled.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2009
haha. . . . u know kaka means shit,right, biina?

@Khanye and eyonigger. Are u guys in Gidi?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2009
Kray, im in Lag, Khayne in IB, Ogazi in Abj.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2009
nice. . .please, i need ur email addresses. I wan make una dey help me sample my jams. Ogazi, u too abeg.

eyo. .where in Gidi are u from?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2009
Krayola:

nice. . .please, i need ur email addresses. I wan make una dey help me sample my jams. Ogazi, u too abeg.

eyo. .where in Gidi are u from?

I'm in Ibadan, u can mail me thru dr.khanye@gmail.com or kanye02@yahoo.com cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2009
thanks, mehn,
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by biina: 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2009
una don join manU? come dey think say treble na trophy undecided
Anything wey anybody win before na history. u win la liga last year, we win two times before dat.
All your gra gra, we still senior you for even this decade.

No worry season go soon start cheesy
When we beat una finis, no come dey blame limited budget o!  grin
dis one wey na only mouth your board dey take do signings, cos valencia say una neva even show face for villa.
Even paupers like arsenal dey try sign felipe melo, but una siddon dey vex samuel.

Anyways, too much talk, na lies e dey bring. Season go soon start. grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by yousouph(m): 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2009
@ biina. Must you mention Arsenal in defending your bashing with Barca fans? Same goes to others whom without writing Arsenal, their analyses aint complete. MAKE UNA FREE US OOO
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2009
biina:

una don join manU? come dey think say treble na trophy undecided
Anything wey anybody win before na history. u win la liga last year, we win two times before dat.
All your gra gra, we still senior you for even this decade.

No worry season go soon start cheesy
When we beat una finis, no come dey blame limited budget o! grin
dis one wey na only mouth your board dey take do signings, cos valencia say una neva even show face for villa.
Even paupers like arsenal dey try sign felipe melo, but una siddon dey vex samuel.

Anyways, too much talk, na lies e dey bring. Season go soon start. grin

Bi-ina (Vomit-Fire) grin
Take em easy this one wey ur body dey hot cheesy
U get Kaka, Bez, Ronaldo - i dont give a f*
We get Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Sergi.B (Home grown Stars)
We make Stars, You buy dem! tongue cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2009
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by biina: 12:52am On Jul 05, 2009
khanye:

Bi-ina (Vomit-Fire) grin
Take em easy this one wey ur body dey hot cheesy
U get Kaka, Bez, Ronaldo - i dont give a f*
We get Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Sergi.B (Home grown Stars)
We make Stars, You buy dem! tongue cool
When una begin make stars? go check ur history well, we dey dere dey buy am together, u just no get money reach us.
In fact when did iniesta become a star? Until he delivers consistently without xavi, I dont see the star in him.
He had freedom last season simply because Xavi attracted that much attention (and the silly boy is yet to raise his 1-1 dribbling  to his passing standard)
and dont mention people like Basket as stars I beg. angry
Xavi and Messi are your only home grown stars. Even pique dey above iniesta in my rankings.
All that sef, if no be for the madrid boy, una no go win anything grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 1:07am On Jul 05, 2009
Binna, ur over powering the heat too fucking much. Cool down until the season starts off so the fire does nt run out.

Kray I reside in Maryland, creamboy12@yahoo.com.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 1:18am On Jul 05, 2009
eyonigger:

Binna, ur over powering the heat too fucking much. Cool down until the season starts off so the fire does nt run out.

Kray I reside in Maryland, creamboy12@yahoo.com.
cool. check ur email in like 15mins.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (100)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 / UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.