Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,864 members, 7,962,824 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:36 PM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (91045 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kokonets(m): 9:39am On Jul 05, 2009
Hey Barca fans whats good, bin a lil bit down but im strong now, I can see an intruder in our thread barca doesnt brag we will focus on the biz @ hand on the pitch as we have 6 trophies to win next season. With all your array of stars mark my words ur coach has no say in the dressing room and will be sacked in Jan when Barca lead the table and the last straw will be Barca defending its Champions League in your stadium (Bernabeu)lol this one go pain una wella
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2009
kokonets, welcome back.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kokonets(m): 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2009
eyonigger:

kokonets, welcome back.

Thanks man! how u doing
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2009
Yaya has agreed to be sold to Arsenal cool cheesy

Link: www.hotsport.com !! cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 11:56pm On Jul 05, 2009
muki, go and sleep

this ur fake love is becomin pathetic grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 12:26am On Jul 06, 2009
na true na grin tongue
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 12:50am On Jul 06, 2009
Kokonets im doing good as ever.

Muki beat it, ur obesession over yaya aint just for lust or love.

You want this dude to become part of ur gayner crew. That aint gonna happen.

Dude just signed another contract last week. kini problemue?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 8:42am On Jul 06, 2009
@krayola!watz going down?, abdurainbow@yahoo.com.
watz happening to barca now?no good news yet?
ibeg we need to start signing now.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2009
if villa no gree come make we bid for Forlan jare
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kokonets(m): 9:13am On Jul 07, 2009
khanye:

if villa no gree come make we bid for Forlan jare

Abi the guy shakara don dey pour,

mukina2:

na true na grin tongue

@muki dont worry tell wenger to accept milan's bid of 20mil pounds +flamini then u will have a holding midfielder again lol
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 9:33am On Jul 07, 2009
Abi the guy shakara don dey pour,

Make dem just go for Forlan.huntelaar or Hguain
if Valencia no gree sale VIlla
Cos time dey GO!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 11:44am On Jul 07, 2009
@khanye!leave madrid players out of it o!.do u want them to use cash to destabilize our winning squad?have u forgotten what they did to figo?
let us respect the gentle man agreement we had with them not to sign each other players,perez denied the accords though.they are better striker we can sign if we are really serious to have eto replacement,not players rejected by madrid of all people.i respect higuain alot but i dont want to see him many miles close to camp nou.its obvious deportivo want to hold us ransome just because of the foolishness of abidal,look at the confidence and rest of mind dani alves has given us in the RB, ibeg deportive should go with their felipi jare, i don tire for him.we cant pay more than 10m for this dude,we no be madrid,
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2009
[size=14pt]Barcelona Should Bid For Arsenal's Arshavin - Agent[/size]

Andrey Arshavin's troubled time at Arsenal has taken a new twist after his agent openly invited Barcelona to make a bid for the Russian star to join them this summer.

Dennis Lachter chose to invite an offer from the European champions on Catalan radio in a move that is sure to infuriate Gunners' boss Arsene Wenger.

Before moving to the Emirates in January Arshavin made it clear that he wanted to go to Camp Nou and even posed in a Barcelona shirt while still a Zenit player.

Now the United Kingdom's tax hike to a 50 per cent rate for top earners has seen the Russian international's earnings drop and he has become unsettled in north London and could force a move.

"Before anything else, Barcelona should make a formal offer," Lachter told COM Radio.

"Then we can sit down and speak."

The revelation will rock Arsenal's pre-season plans, but it could be the invitation that Barcelona have been waiting for as they strive to bolster the left side of their attack.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2009
what is all this for God's sake? I need a confirmed signing story not some rumors like this.

Now my patience is running out.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2009
Eyo no be only u!i don tire for stories, good news will starts coming from next week i guess.
i dey vex 4 dis valdez with new contract, i no like him.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2009
Victor Valdes has put pen-to-paper on a new contract at Barcelona that will keep him at the club until 2014.

Walahi Txiki dey vex me
Make hin bid for Andre Santos if Deportivo no won sell Felipe
We need a LB badly!
Time is running out!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kokonets(m): 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2009
khanye:

Walahi Txiki dey vex me
Make hin bid for Andre Santos if Deportivo no won sell Felipe
We need a LB badly!
Time is running out!

Time is really running out, other clubs are filling in the missing gaps and Barca just dey sit down look, this is not accepted we really need a LB
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 9:02am On Jul 08, 2009
NO skinpain, i trust Txiki go make us proud, but time no dey o!our first preseason match is on 24th of this month against tottenham in wembley.
we need to blend the new guys ASAP, i no fit wait sha
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 10:57am On Jul 08, 2009
[size=14pt]Barcelona Confident Of Signing Filipe Luis From Deportivo For €9m - Report[/size]

Barcelona have reportedly made an improved bid to Deportivo La Coruna to secure the services of left-back Filipe Luis.

‘El Tricampeon’ had supposedly lodged an €8 million bid early yesterday which was turned down by the Galicians, but according to Sport, the Catalan giants have just made an improved proposal of €9m and are hoping to tempt Depor president Cesar Lendoiro by offering him a lump-sum cash payment.

The Barcelona-based journal believes that this latest bid will be sufficient and a deal could be closed later today (Wednesday). If it doesn’t, however, negotiations could come to an end completely as Filipe’s agent, Juan Figer, has already warned that an agreement must be reached today or the player will resume pre-season training with SuperDepor.

The Blanquiazules had already agreed to lower their asking price from the original buy-out clause of €20m to €14m, but Barca had been reluctant to go over €8m.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2009
khanye:

Victor Valdes has put pen-to-paper on a new contract at Barcelona that will keep him at the club until 2014

Basket!!! since you already have a player named basket grin grin grin tongue
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2009
mukina2:

Basket!!! since you already have a player named basket grin grin grin tongue

Thank You grin
E beta pass ur Aluminum (Who was watching a free kick from 35 yard sailing into the net) tongue
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by DeSpike: 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2009
"THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US" MJ MEMORIAL REMIX.
MICHAEL JACKSON FANS FREE MP3 DOWNLOAD
http://djonathandavids.podomatic.com/
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2009
mukina2:

Basket!!! since you already have a player named basket grin grin grin  tongue

This is an absolute disrespect to treble valdes, he aint that bad,he had once again won zamora in spanish laliga and two CL trophies in less than 4 years  aint beans,i tell u.lehman was pathetic and wenger gave him enough time to clear his doubt before thinking of other alternatives.
leave valdes alone,we like him and his the best keeper in the world, lol
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2009
DeSpike:

"THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US" MJ MEMORIAL REMIX.
MICHAEL JACKSON FANS FREE MP3 DOWNLOAD
http://djonathandavids.podomatic.com/
Stop posting rubbish on this thread, THIS IS FC BARCELONA THREAD angry angry shocked shocked
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by biina: 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2009
You guys need to stop being so tight fisted and make a more reasonable bid. Something above €10m will get you your guy.
LBs are scarce in the market, with Milan and Madrid also looking for one. The price will go back up if those other teams show interest.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2009
biina:

You guys need to stop being so tight fisted and make a more reasonable bid. Something above €10m will get you your guy.
LBs are scarce in the market, with Milan and Madrid also looking for one. The price will go back up if those other teams show interest.

We are not father christmas and besides we are not eager to sign a LB.we have abidal,caceres and multipurpose skipper puyol(the youngest oldman) could play from either flanks, if they dont want to accept 9m,barca should forget about the dude and add money to get Bruno Alves ibeg.the dude has been crying like a baby that he wants to play for barca i dont know what is wrong with deportivo.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2009
I refuse to contribute further to any of this signing story.

All I know is that Barca no go Bleep up.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by biina: 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2009
If you dont need a LB. why are you after the kid? and neither Puyol nor Alves would solve your LB problems.
Add that Alves is being evaluated at €20m, and Chelsea are also rumored to be interested, I doubt Barca could land the portugese.
It is not about being father christmas but that if you are willing to pay €9m, why not just add €2m more and close the deal, instead of dragging things out.The boy wants to play for Barca, and depors evaluation are reasonable given the inflated market.
Even Cissokho is valued at €15m.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2009
biina:

If you dont need a LB. why are you after the kid? and neither Puyol nor Alves would solve your LB problems.
Add that Alves is being evaluated at €20m, and Chelsea are also rumored to be interested, I doubt Barca could land the portugese.
It is not about being father christmas but that if you are willing to pay €9m, why not just add €2m more and close the deal, instead of dragging things out.The boy wants to play for Barca, and depors evaluation are reasonable given the inflated market.
Even Cissokho is valued at €15m.

True.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by adamabdul: 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2009
It is time for real madrid to buy barcelona,they are making too much noise sad.HEY FLORENTINO 700 MILION IS NOT THAT TOO MUCH JUST BUY THIS BARCA AND WE WILL HAVE SOME SILENT ANYWAY I REMEMBER YOU SAYING IN 2003 THAT IF BARCA DOES NOT EXIST YOU WILL DEFINITELY CREATE THEM
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 10:16am On Jul 09, 2009
@biina
who told u Bruno alves and puyol would not be able to to close the gap left by sylvinho.
Bruno could pair with pique or marques in CB while puyol that had proven over time that he delivers anytime could relegates abidal to the bench.
meanwhile,caceres could also play from LB,watch him brings stability to Uruguay as he always formed a wall in LB, Pep the magician can try him.
we need a LB but we will not allow any club to hold us to ransome cos Perez has polluted the market.we will get a LB at an affordable rate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (100)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 / UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.