Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,828 members, 7,962,707 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:06 PM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (91040 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2009
I love this ibra swags, the guy dey show himslf.
@khanye, Dos santos would take over from xavi, the boi is off the hook.
93.137 spectators,USA love our entertaining footie and the entire world are in love with our unique style of play.
we toomuch,only treble is driving fans gaga,wait till we win 5 trophies next season.
barca for life.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2009
ogazi007:

I love this ibra swags, the guy dey show himslf.
@khanye, Dos santos would take over from xavi, the boi is off the hook.
93.137 spectators,USA love our entertaining footie and the entire world are in love with our unique style of play.
we toomuch,only treble is driving fans gaga,wait till we win 5 trophies next season.
barca for life.

lol, him be big boy now cheesy
Jonathan is off the hook,
u need to see his performance for just 45min in that match
It's 6 trophies not 5 wink grin

@ eyo

wetin dey now wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2009
khanye:
spanish super cup
european super cup
spanish league
spanish cup
world club championship
champs league

unless u dont regard one of the super cups
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2009
lai-lai:

khanye:
spanish super cup
european super cup
spanish league
spanish cup
world club championship
champs league

HEHEHEHE. JOSEPH THE DREAMER grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2009
It seems the barca board are slowly but surely coming back to their senses. Leo messi is set to become barca's best paid player thereby overtaking ibra whose signing this week had previously made him barca's highest earner. He is being offered a new contract. After this deal is concluded barca MUST also offer new deals to players like xavi,iniesta and toure without whom barca would never had done the treble.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2009
lai-lai:

khanye:
spanish super cup
european super cup
spanish league
spanish cup
world club championship
champs league

Na 6 i call em bro wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2009
Barca fans are greedy, we cant just help it,we want everything to our selves.
ibeg we should leave one trophy for the rest to share so that they wont gang up against us.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2009
dem no fit ogazi! grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2009
KEEP DREAMING ALL OF UNA JOSEPHS grin grin grintongue grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2009
chic2pimp:

KEEP DREAMING ALL OF UNA JOSEPHS grin grin grintongue grin

you are suffering from autism grin.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2009
khanye:

you are suffering from autism grin.
I no blame u sha. I blame da mama put joint wey dey serve u gari,asiewu and odeku stout everyday. Berra call a psychiatrist b4 ur condition gets worse. Onoufia grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 11:30pm On Aug 03, 2009
guy, u are suppose to be pimping chics n not coming here to stir up unnecessary talk. You talk sey u be closet barca fan, which one come be all this one wey u dey yarn?? Abeg come off ya shell.

Khanye i dey ooo, just chilling.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 1:35am On Aug 04, 2009
eyonigger:

guy, u are suppose to be pimping chics n not coming here to stir up unnecessary talk. You talk sey u be closet barca fan, which one come be all this one wey u dey yarn?? Abeg come off ya shell.

Khanye i dey ooo, just chilling.
grin grin grin see dis yeye boi oooo. How u come know say i no already love-vendor ma chics. Abeg jor body no be firewood ooo grin grin.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2009
First Training session for the Magician cool

HIM (Henry, Ibrahim & Messi) Deadly trio cool

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by A40(m): 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2009
I do hope the Zlatan deal works because if it doesn't the same set of fans that where hailing Pep and Leporta would be the one's chanting crucify them.I still don't see the rationale behind the deal sha and i ain't a hater i just dont think there's anywhere on God's green earth that Zlatan is better than Eto'o never mind worth 40 million euros
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2009
A-40:

I do hope the Zlatan deal works because if it doesn't the same set of fans that where hailing Pep and Leporta would be the one's chanting crucify them.I still don't see the rationale behind the deal sha and i ain't a hater i just dont think there's anywhere on God's green earth that Zlatan is better than Eto'o never mind worth 40 million euros

There is nothing we (barca fans) can do about this
it's sad to see Eto'o go but the decision was made by Pep.
I wonder why he hates Eto so much!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola2(m): 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2009
@khanye. .go on YIM
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2009
IBra is the man we need to bring the physical balance to the team off front.too many ijeboh ibeg.
the guy is large and he will be adding goals from corner kicks,pull out,one on one that samu hate to convert somuch.samu is also grate sha.
watch the collabo of the season, henry,messi,ibra and inesta and xavi at the middle recking havoc to our enemies, whahala dey o!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola2(m): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2009
First training session for Ibrahimovic
David Saura (enviat especial)

Ibrahimovic had his first training session as a Barca player today. He was applauded onto the training pitch by the rest of the squad and joined in with most of the activities, showing, not surprisingly, particular effectiveness in shooting practice.
Although he signed for the club last Monday, 27th July, Ibrahimovic needed a minor operation on his broken hand the day after and only had the plaster removed as the team were set to leave LA. So far on the US Tour, Barca’s big name signing has had to watch the rest of the squad from the sidelines, but today he was finally able to work out with the rest of his new team mates.

University of Washington training ground

Ibrahimovic came out on to the training pitch at the University of Washington in Seattle and after some light ball work with Maxwell, Henrique, Alves and Keita, he was welcomed into the session proper by the rest of the squad in the middle of the pitch.

Still in need of protection

There’s still a need to protect Ibrahimovic’s hand and so when the rest of the squad did some more contact work, the Swedish striker worked out on his own under the supervision of Juanjo Brau. With the stitches still in his hand from the operation, it’s important that Ibrahimovic avoids getting sweat or dirt in the wound.

Lethal in front of goal

Back with the rest of the squad, Guardiola split up the defenders and midfielders for a practice game, whilst Ibrahimovic joined the rest of the attackers in shooting practice, where he showed how lethal he can be in front of goal, bagging 9 of his 10 shooting efforts with a variety of styles from lobs to beating Valdes one-on-one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by A40(m): 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2009
@Khanye
I do hope Pep knows what he's doing.Messi had a largely injury-free season and so did Eto'o i don't know his problems with Eto'o but the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know and Eto'o was the hardest worker in your frontline you can't buy that work ethic in the market because Ibra is essentially a flair player and me thinks y'all have your fair share of that with Iniesta,Messi and Henry there always has to be a balance and all Pep needs to do is watch that Final against Man U again and ask him self if Ibra would have put in that work Eto'o put in
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2009
A-40:

@Khanye
I do hope Pep knows what he's doing.Messi had a largely injury-free season and so did Eto'o i don't know his problems with Eto'o but the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know and[b] Eto'o was the hardest worker in your frontline you can't buy that work ethic in the market [/b] because Ibra is essentially a flair player and me thinks y'all have your fair share of that with Iniesta,Messi and Henry there always has to be a balance and all Pep needs to do is watch that Final against Man U again and ask him self if Ibra would have put in that work Eto'o put in
GOD BLESS U AND UR MAMA. DIS IS EXACTLY THE POINT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO CONVEY. DON'T MIND THEM I'M SURE THEY WOULD ACCUSE OF BAD BELLE AS USUAL.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by dayokanu(m): 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2009
E be like say A40 don abandon assanal at last.

I feel for you Its not easy supporting that ambitionless team.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2009
@ A-40

I understand what you're trying to say,
when i saw the news about the swap deal, i was praying for the deal not to go through
I remember Pep saying Eto (Deco & Ronaldinho) was not part of his plans at the start of the season
Eto refused to leave to prove pep wrong, which he did last season by scoring 36 goals in 52 App.
I would love to meet Pep and ask him why he hates Eto so much despite all this!

Eto'o scored over 100 goals in five seasons with FC Barcelona, and is also the record holder in number of appearances by an African player in La Liga. As of June 2009, he is the 4th highest goalscorer in Barça's history and the only member of the squad to be in the top 10. He is the only player to have scored in two separate UEFA Champions League finals.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola2(m): 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2009
@ khanye and A-40. It is not hate IMO, he just has different plans for the team. If u have a project and u have ur own vision for the project, you should not have a player forced down your throat. Eto'o didn't score 36 goals all by himself, it was a team effort. He is just one part of a big machine. Ibra is a quality player and even if he doesn't score as many goals, that does not necessarily mean we won't be a better team with him.

Besides i think he's a better finisher than Eto'o but thats a whole other debate.

It matters what team u play on. Lets see what another striker can do in a Barca shirt. . .for all we know Eto'o really isn't as good as it gets. Its not like we sold Eto'o and signed Bendtner.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by dayokanu(m): 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2009
Its not like we sold Eto'o and signed Bendtner.

Ibra is not much better either. He only looks good when compared to poofs like berbasuck
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola2(m): 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2009
dayokanu:

Ibra is not much better either. He only looks good when compared to poofs like berbasuck

E better pass Luca Toni and Miroslav close combined.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by A40(m): 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2009
chic2pimp:

GOD BLESS U AND UR MAMA. DIS IS EXACTLY THE POINT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO CONVEY. DON'T MIND THEM I'M SURE THEY WOULD ACCUSE OF BAD BELLE AS USUAL.
Lol.I am a footie fan first! club affiliation comes 2nd so i feel i can say whatever i like on any club.Its just ma 2 cents

dayokanu:

E be like say A40 don abandon assanal at last.

I feel for you Its not easy supporting that ambitionless team.
I go abandon Arsenal after you abandon Bayern Munchen

khanye:

@ A-40

I understand what you're trying to say,
when i saw the news about the swap deal, i was praying for the deal not to go through
I remember Pep saying Eto (Deco & Ronaldinho) was not part of his plans at the start of the season
Eto refused to leave to prove pep wrong, which he did last season by scoring 36 goals in 52 App.
I would love to meet Pep and ask him why he hates Eto so much despite all this!

It beats me hollow if its about his ego besides Kaka i don't know of any other player of world-class status that does not have an ego-trip is it Drogba,C.Ronaldo besides its not like Zlatan is some meek lamb he also has ego issues.Zlatan does have to deliver because if he doesn't Pep would not be spared i heard he's on a 2 year contract anyway so he has nothing to lose

Krayola2:

@ khanye and A-40. It is not hate IMO, he just has different plans for the team. If u have a project and u have ur own vision for the project, you should not have a player forced down your throat. Eto'o didn't score 36 goals all by himself, it was a team effort. He is just one part of a big machine. Ibra is a quality player and even if he doesn't score as many goals, that does not necessarily mean we won't be a better team with him.

Besides i think he's a better finisher than Eto'o but thats a whole other debate.

It matters what team u play on. Lets see what another striker can do in a Barca shirt. . .for all we know Eto'o really isn't as good as it gets. Its not like we sold Eto'o and signed Bendtner.
Lets hope these plans come out good i still think Morratti conned y'all though.Eto'o's ruthlessness in front of goal helped y'all win that treble team effort or not

Ibra a better finisher than Eto'o?? Krayola we have gone down this road before.Ibra cannot shine Eto'o's boots he is eons behind Eto'o

Eto'o isn't as good as it gets?? 2 UCL's 3 La Liga titles Copa Del Reys,UCL's best forward a couple of Pichichi's?? What else do you want this nucca to do? Run on top of water and walk on thin air?? Lets see if Ibra can top that

Stop comparing Ibra to Bendtner jare haba Ibra is at least 7 years older
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola2(m): 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2009
A-40:

Ibra a better finisher than Eto'o?? Krayola we have gone down this road before.Ibra cannot shine Eto'o's boots he is eons behind Eto'o

Time will tell. The rest na story wink

A-40:

Eto'o isn't as good as it gets?? 2 UCL's 3 La Liga titles Copa Del Reys,UCL's best forward a couple of Pichichi's?? What else do you want this nucca to do? Run on top of water and walk on thin air?? Lets see if Ibra can top that
It was all team effort.

A-40:

Stop comparing Ibra to Bendtner jare haba Ibra is at least 7 years older

My point was that Ibra is a quality player, and not some untested rookie that has not achieved anything.

Eto'o is African so I understand why everyone loves him. But it's nothing against him. Pep knows there are better strikers out there and I agree with him. But only time will tell
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by dayokanu(m): 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2009
Klose World cup highest goal scorer.

Toni scored in the knock out stage of the CL at first attempt what Ibra hasnt been able to do in 7 seasons.

Luca scored 31 seria A goals in a season tell us about Ibrahimoflop.

Lucatoni broke a 50 year Serie A record

Tell us about Zlatan Ibrahimoflop.

Not that Etoo is African his stats speak for him 2 opening goals in CL finals, tell us about Ibrahimoflop
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2009
Krayola2:

NO WAY !!!!!!!!! HE AIN'T. WHENEVER U ARE READY TO HAVE DAT DEBATE I AM READY AS USUAL. FOR THE SECOND PART I THINK U ARE SMOKING YAM WHY NOT ASK HENRY ALTHOUGH A BETTER PLAYER WHY HE FLUFFED ONE ON ONES IN THE FINAL.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola2(m): 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2009
If I had a penny for every one on one Eto'o has missed i'll be able to buy a ps3, 2 games, and an extra controller.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by A40(m): 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2009
Krayola2:

Time will tell. The rest na story  wink
Time will tell ke I just stated a cold hard fact. . .Their records for club and country speak for themselves

Krayola2:

It was all team effort.

My point was that Ibra is a quality player, and not some untested rookie that has not achieved anything.
No doubt but Eto'o played his position perfectly

Ibra is quality but an inferior replacement.Its like you swapping your Murcielago for a Hyundai and still paying 40mil for it

Name 3 strikers off the top of your head that are better than Eto'o.And please bring facts and not sentiments nothing abstract just cold hard figures

Eto'o is African so I understand why everyone loves him. But it's nothing against him. Pep knows there are better strikers out there and I agree with him. But only time will tell

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (100)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 / UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.