Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,826 members, 7,962,702 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:00 PM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (91039 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 2:30am On Aug 07, 2009
barca fans i am ready to accept dat the ibra deal is a good one :p :p if the rumour i am hearing is true. chelsea are preparing to offer ac milan essien + cash in exchange for pirlo.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 2:32am On Aug 07, 2009
BARCA FANS I AM READY TO ACCEPT DAT THE IBRA DEAL IS A GOOD ONE  tongue tongue tongue[b] IF THE RUMOUR I AM HEARING IS TRUE. CHELSEA ARE PREPARING TO OFFER AC MILAN ESSIEN + CASH IN EXCHANGE FOR PIRLO[/b].
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 4:06am On Aug 07, 2009
can you stop spamming this thread, chic2pimp

dont u hav any other club to hate on
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola2(m): 4:20am On Aug 07, 2009
Omo, if chelsea no want essien, barca go take o!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by biina: 4:35am On Aug 07, 2009
and who u go bench for am?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola2(m): 4:55am On Aug 07, 2009
We go fling Keita
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by biina: 5:13am On Aug 07, 2009
Krayola2:

We go fling Keita
na so una dey take fail exam angry tongue grin
I asked who you would bench? abi you think say essien go agree to become super sub? undecided
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola2(m): 5:39am On Aug 07, 2009
Essien doesn't start every game for Chelsea.

Essien can play either DM or one of the CM positions. So between alternating Yaya and one of Xavi/Iniesta he will get enough games to keep him happy.

Keita gets a decent amount of starts as DM, and we use Yaya and Keita and one of Xavi/Inesta for our tougher away games. Henry gets rested from time to time and Iniesta plays on our left wing which will also open up a CM spot from time to time. Pep rotates pretty consistently. . .and no player comes to barca and expects to start every game. Eto'o sef dey chop bench from time to time.

Also between the Liga, copa, CL, world championship, he'll get enough games to keep him happy.

I'll take Essien over Keita any day of the week
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 1:08pm On Aug 07, 2009
chic2pimp, seriously stop spamming this thread, it looks very ugly when u do that.

I see you like switch47 against chelsea last season to Barca, but you are more of a liberal critic.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2009
Barca!we dont really need to pay serious attention to ibra critics for now.
time would judge as this aint the appropriate time to debate whether ibra will be a success or failure in barca.
we have to be supportive and pray,hopefully he will do better than samu by God's grace.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola2(m): 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2009
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by dayokanu(m): 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2009
Was that why he couldnt make 15 goals in the dutch league despite playing against Semi profesional sides
like Den Haag and NAC

Tell us what Happens when he plays Bayern, Man Utd, Liverpool and other big clubs
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2009
lai-lai:

can you stop spamming this thread, chic2pimp
eyonigger link=topic=29124.msg4314686#msg4314686 date=1249646928:

chic2pimp, seriously stop spamming this thread, it looks very ugly when u do that.

I see you like switch47 against chelsea last season to Barca, but you are more of a liberal critic
Abeg make una sharrap jor cool grin. I bet I am more of a barca fan than most of u lot hia dat just started supporting barca in 2004. Buncha gloryhunters grin grin. How many times have u been to the nou camp?, have u watched el classico live? As I said earlier barca is one of my fav teams and I am not hating on no one. I have followed certain teams since the early nineties and barca so happens to be one of them. If I feel the board made the wrong signing I reserve my right to wave my white handkerchief grin cheesy grin.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2009
chic2pimp:

Abeg make una sharrap jor cool grin. I bet I am more of a barca fan than most of u lot hia dat just started supporting barca in 2004. Buncha gloryhunters grin grin. How many times have u been to the nou camp?, have u watched el classico live? As I said earlier barca is one of my fav teams and I am not hating on no one. I have followed certain teams since the early nineties and barca so happens to be one of them. If I feel the board made the wrong signing I reserve my right to wave my white handkerchief grin cheesy grin.

sebi na attn wey them dey give u dey cause am. Ok oooo, i got a clue to that.

Dayo-k, ur a sentimental antagonist. Why not wait and see wonders from Ibra with Barca? It aint like you forgot what Barca is all about.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola2(m): 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2009
Ibrahimovic fell on his injured hand in training today.

angry cry

but he`s ok tongue
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2009
eyonigger:

sebi na attn wey them dey give u dey cause am. Ok oooo, i got a clue to that.

Dayo-k, ur a sentimental antagonist. Why not wait and see wonders from Ibra with Barca? It aint like you forgot what Barca is all about.
No be u give me. Wasteman, why don't u answer ma question. How many times have u been to the camp nou? Bloody armchair fan grin cheesy grin.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 1:57am On Aug 08, 2009
lil by lil, he claims he's a barca fan, tell that to your shadow

this ibracadabra and im karate football, cant wait mehn
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 2:24am On Aug 08, 2009
guys, long time no see, my internet don Bleep me up for a while now, how una dey

me i no like ibra oooo, if he fails to score 15 goals this season, then he's not fit for barca (9) ooo, by the way, ibra is not a box player, and hardly uses his head, wetin u go do? can pep plant coconut inside his side to boost his heading confidence?

he's also fond of wasting balls as if he's at training, embarassed embarassed
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 2:26am On Aug 08, 2009
honeric, nice to hear from u. . . . about ibra, we just have to wait and see, he's here already, we can only work on his 'faults'
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 2:40am On Aug 08, 2009
thank you oo my bro, make i go sleep jare, by later today, my dstv should be on, i need to watch that ibra, i have to wait and see what he can do.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 2:45am On Aug 08, 2009
honeric01:

guys, long time no see, my internet don mess me up for a while now, how una dey

me i no like ibra oooo, if he fails to score 15 goals this season, then he's not fit for barca (9) ooo, by the way, ibra is not a box player, and hardly uses his head, wetin u go do? can pep plant coconut inside his side to boost his heading confidence?

he's also fond of wasting balls as if he's at training, embarassed embarassed

hey man, long time, how u doin?
Eto no dey anymore, we cant celebrate what we dont have!

lai-lai:

honeric, nice to hear from u. . . . about ibra, we just have to wait and see, he's here already, we can only work on his 'faults'

Abi oooo, Read this report below, i no sabi who the dude won impress cool

[b]Zlatan Ibrahimovic gave Pep Guardiola a scare in training for Barcelona when he attempted an audacious overhead kick forgetting about the injured hand that required surgery only last week.

The Swede leapt into the air to connect with a ball during a practice session in Seattle and came down on his left arm in a move that left the coach gasping.

"No Ibra! Not that!" Guardiola was quoted as shouting at Ibrahimovic as he rose rather sheepishly to his feet.

Despite appearing to be fine, coach Juanjo Brau insisted that the striker left the field to allow medics to inspect the hand that has kept the player out of action in the United States.

Ibrahimovic joined Barca from Inter last week in a mammoth swap deal for Samuel Eto'o, but has yet to play after sustaining a broken bone in his hand during his last game for the Serie A outfit.

The Blaugrana medics insisted that he had an operation to ensure the bone healed and pencilled in the Trofeo Joan Gamper game against Manchester City on August 19 as a possible debut date.[/b]
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 3:19am On Aug 08, 2009

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2009
UP ibra, the guy would do well.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2009
khanye:

hey man, long time, how u doin?
Eto no dey anymore, we cant celebrate what we dont have!

Abi oooo, Read this report below, i no sabi who the dude won impress cool

bro, i dey oo, nothing much, just dey push am goo
you see what i am saying, instead of him to use his head, he won't, instead he dey jump like kangaroo
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2009
honeric01:

bro, i dey oo, nothing much, just dey push am goo
you see what i am saying, instead of him to use his head, he won't, instead he dey jump like kangaroo

No be hin fault
Na pep want em cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2009
khanye:

No be hin fault
Na pep want em cool

let pep teach him to use his head oo, it must be a must, a must,
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2009
honeric01:

let pep teach him to use his head oo, it must be a must, a must,

Ibrahim na big man cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2009
him head no correct, which big man him be? wetin him don win for himlife? 3 scudettos, thats all,
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2009
honeric01:

him head no correct, which big man him be? wetin him don win for himlife? 3 scudettos, thats all,

lol grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Msd4: 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2009
That is my main guy.World's best

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2009
lai-lai:

lil by lil, he claims he's a barca fan, tell that to your shadow

this ibracadabra and im karate football, cant wait mehn
look @ dis mumu oooo. So cuz I no like the deal wey barca do , u come dey have fits. Abeg sharap. Honeric01  made a good point regarding ibra insufficient amount of goals for a 'so called' big man.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2009
eto scored one powerful goal today, i wish i wont keep regretting

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (100)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 / UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.