Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,938 members, 7,962,990 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

Valentine Day's Engagement. Advice Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Day's Engagement. Advice Please. (603 Views)

#3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) / Elderly Couple Whose Engagement Photos Went Viral Are Married! / What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine Day's Engagement. Advice Please. by dmediator555(m): 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
I have been with this lady over two years now and I feel she is a wife material. We both attend same church of whice she is a chorister . I intend to do an open engagement in church on February 14th, please I need your advice on how to make it highly romantic so that the whole plot won't backfire ( backfire - there are times you do what people already know, so it looks casual.) I need a unique idea. Reasonable comments please.
Re: Valentine Day's Engagement. Advice Please. by kilokeys(m): 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
Bros... Are u sure she wants to marry u.?

Even devil go laff u, if she no gree o.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Day's Engagement. Advice Please. by Michellla(f): 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
First be certain she wants to marry you.
It would be a real shame to get rejected in front of the whole congregation.

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Day's Engagement. Advice Please. by dmediator555(m): 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
kilokeys:
Bros... Are u sure she wants to marry u.?

Even devil go laff u, if she no gree o.

Bros devil dey sleep for Sundays so e nor fit laugh. D bae has bin expecting it somehow. Going bad means I might just do what is common to most ppl. But I need a unique idea
Re: Valentine Day's Engagement. Advice Please. by kilokeys(m): 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
dmediator555:

Bros devil dey sleep for Sundays so e nor fit laugh. D bae has bin expecting it somehow. Going bad means I might just do what is common to most ppl. But I need a unique idea

Anyway download my new single.. Its a love song..

Kilokeys do love song?.. Na so we see am o. I did it for bae.

Many factors dey wey fit make proposal go sour..

Are u familiar with her family members?.. Do u think they dig u?

Thats very important.. Some girls can love u o.. But can never go against their parent's wish.
Re: Valentine Day's Engagement. Advice Please. by kilokeys(m): 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
dmediator555:

Anyway download my new single.. Its a love song..
Check my signature..
Kilokeys do love song?.. Na so we see am o. I did it for bae.

Many factors dey wey fit make proposal go sour..

Are u familiar with her family members?.. Do u think they dig u?

Thats very important.. Some girls can love u o.. But can never go against their parent's wish.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Day's Engagement. Advice Please. by JustChris: 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
Weyrey you no go change this your lifestyle

You wan propose inside church
You go soon do honeymoon 4 cathedra or basilica. ewwwww
*Throws up
Re: Valentine Day's Engagement. Advice Please. by macfish101(m): 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
You need to plan with ur friends on this.....when u walk to the front of the church for offering, u will pretend to have a heart attack and faint in front of the church congregation......a lot of people will rush to the front to help including ur bae.....ur friends shud ask the crowd to retreat to their seats for ventilation, ur bae will then be asked by ur friends to go check you out.....As soon as she touches you, you wake up, holding her hand, you ask her "will you marry me?" This time, the whole church has got their eyes on you guyz.....ur friend cud get a mic close for more audio volume.....I wish you goodluck bro.

3 Likes

Re: Valentine Day's Engagement. Advice Please. by dmediator555(m): 1:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
JustChris:
Weyrey you no go change this your lifestyle

You wan propose inside church
You go soon do honeymoon 4 cathedra or basilica. ewwwww
*Throws up

Wats wrong in proposing a lady on a Sunday after church service hence bringing it to d awareness of d church , do u prefer hide n seek den later gets her pregnate. It feel that is ur nature 'Most Holy @ Thou'
Re: Valentine Day's Engagement. Advice Please. by MoNickk(f): 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
inform your pastor first...write dwn your name for testimony or special number n make sure ur Bae is in church...after giving testimony of how u found each other...calmly go on one knee n call out all her names n ask her to marry u. make sure she is in church o if not you will be left standing there...

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Girls Do This Hairstyle For Valentine. So Cute / OPEN LETTER To All Members Of "NSMA" 9ja Single Men Association. / Valentine's Day Secret Exposed. ( see photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.