Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,147 members, 7,936,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 04:23 PM

Uche Jombo Shares Selfie With Her Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Shares Selfie With Her Son (20724 Views)

Father's Day: Uche Jombo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Husband & Son / Matthew Rodriguez: Uche Jombo Shares Photos Of Her Son / Actress Uche Jombo Shares Underwear Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo Shares Selfie With Her Son by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:39am On Feb 13, 2016
See as the pikin smile like wise old man grin
Re: Uche Jombo Shares Selfie With Her Son by marvelous007(m): 8:49am On Feb 13, 2016
Kia! The Uche Jombo way I knw na Blacky o.... Caro white rili @ wrk!!!
Re: Uche Jombo Shares Selfie With Her Son by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 13, 2016
Cute baby boi
Re: Uche Jombo Shares Selfie With Her Son by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 13, 2016
adajiboyy:
amen sweetheart to ur prayer.but u need to get married to a handsome dude like uches hussie.a preety mum and a cute dad would only bring forth a very cute baby.
In the ghetto where i grew up i have a friend named Chidi. Chidi's dad is the direct opposite of handsome and his mum is fat and very unattractive. But alas, Chidi is the most handsome young man i've ever seen. Chidi is extremely handsome to say the least. Look, i'm a guy. I hardly say another guy is handsome. But in Chidi's case, it's totally undeniable. He's been like that right from childhood.

Meanwhile, Chidi's elder brother took after their dad.

I have seen a beautiful couple with an ugly baby too. So, your advice to her does not hold.
Re: Uche Jombo Shares Selfie With Her Son by SolexxBarry(m): 9:01am On Feb 13, 2016
Cute boy kiss
Re: Uche Jombo Shares Selfie With Her Son by FRANKOXY(m): 9:24am On Feb 13, 2016
The are cute
Re: Uche Jombo Shares Selfie With Her Son by beejaymoore(m): 9:37am On Feb 13, 2016
LadyVerah:
nice pics... buh m i the only one noticing the fairness of her face and the darkness of her legs??
Re: Uche Jombo Shares Selfie With Her Son by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 13, 2016
holamiday:
In the ghetto where i grew up i have a friend named Chidi. Chidi's dad is the direct opposite of handsome and his mum is fat and very unattractive. But alas, Chidi is the most handsome young man i've ever seen. Chidi is extremely handsome to say the least. Look, i'm a guy. I hardly say another guy is handsome. But in Chidi's case, it's totally undeniable. He's been like that right from childhood.

Meanwhile, Chidi's elder brother took after their dad.

I have seen a beautiful couple with an ugly baby too. So, your advice to her does not hold.
aiit ok.thanks I got u.but I actually wasn't Advicing her mate I was only saying amen to her prayers.cheers
Re: Uche Jombo Shares Selfie With Her Son by mamagee3(f): 2:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Uche Jombo Shares Selfie With Her Son by henryhemon(m): 3:25am On Feb 17, 2016
mizjules:
Babies are generally supposed to be cute... lipsrsealed

We ve met before.
Re: Uche Jombo Shares Selfie With Her Son by mizjules(f): 6:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
henryhemon:

We ve met before.

Where ??
Re: Uche Jombo Shares Selfie With Her Son by henryhemon(m): 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
mizjules:

Where ??

Somewhere in Abuja.
Re: Uche Jombo Shares Selfie With Her Son by E383: 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
mizjules:
Babies are generally supposed to be cute... lipsrsealed

Lol. What are you trying not to say?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Naija Amapiano Mix 2024 March Hits By Dj Drifty / Ubi Frankling Pictured With Wizkid And DJ Jimmy Jat / "Mr President": Chiwetalu Agu To Release A Music Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.