Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,971 members, 7,936,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 01:48 AM

Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. (2165 Views)

Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. by coolh3ad(m): 1:08am On Feb 15, 2016
Ojestas:
Pls, i didn't form this story at all and its not a fiction. . Advise if u can. Thanks!

Hi, i have a female friend(she ain't my gf, so don't assume) who just recently finished her ND and moved to her blood sister's place in Lagos for her IT.

I got her call last week Friday, and she was crying on phone. I asked what happened

She said She went out with her sister's husband that Friday night, just to have fun(TGIF things) u get?. . But her sis couldnt go with them cos she has a little baby she's nursing.

Said when they got there; the man(her sister's husband) told her "I would have loved to date you or that your friend(referring to a friend who she claimed visits her usually @ home) if not that she's married to Iya ***( her sister)" She said She laughed it off thinking he was just joking and that she felt secured being with him, as the sister's husband, thinking nothing would happen.

The man(her sister's husband) ordered for pepper soup and drinks(alcoholic) for both of them. Since they went with their car, she felt relaxed and drank to stupor(i blamed her for doing this). .

Like 15 minutes later,.she went to ease herself ; unknowingly, the man(her sister's husband) went after her. She zipped up n wore her legging, as she turned back. . she saw the man... he( her sister's husband hugged her and kissed her) she was too high, hence powerless, but she screamed and the man stopped kissing her, so she asked they leave for home.

On their way home; inside the car, the man asked her out claiming he loves her so much. Imagine!. .she claimed she ignored him and thought, this kind of night will never happen again.. . They got home

As if that was not enough, they got home, he parked at d gate, reached her again and kissed her longer, caressed her and all that.

Then she called me to ask what she should do... I dunno what to tell her but m trusting Nairalanders to give help her out.

i asked if he had shown signs, prior to that day. She said yes, that he did scold her whenever she tied wrapper, he would ask her to wear bum shorts insteads. He would monitor her movements, would call to know where she is often and often. Doesn't want her to have friends n whenever she receives call, he would use corner corner eye to look her. . and all that.

What should she do?? Nairalanders, help a friend. . Thanks.

Lalasticlala

And you are asking us what she should do abi...For real??..How old are you and how old is she?..Okay...she doesn't know what to do abi...Tell her to always wear "bum short" instead...Tell her to always kiss her sister's husband passionately and allow him caress her well well. Tell her to even have sex with him sef that they'll both enjoy it...Tell her to permanently relocate to lagos (who knows her sister's husband might make her the second wife)..I pray and hope she heeds to these...Make sure you tell her ooo.....RUBBBISSSHHHHH!!!!
Re: Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. by Ojestas(m): 2:53am On Feb 15, 2016
coolh3ad:

And you are asking us what she should do abi...For real??..How old are you and how old is she?..Okay...she doesn't know what to do abi...Tell her to always wear "bum short" instead...Tell her to always kiss her sister's husband passionately and allow him caress her well well. Tell her to even have sex with him sef that they'll both enjoy it...Tell her to permanently relocate to lagos (who knows her sister's husband might make her the second wife)..I pray and hope she heeds to these...Make sure you tell her ooo.....RUBBBISSSHHHHH!!!!
I m a 10 year old boy, she's 6 years. .That's why i m here to ask Old people wey get beards like you. Ish !
Re: Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. by coolh3ad(m): 7:08am On Feb 15, 2016
Ojestas:
I m a 10 year old boy, she's 6 years. .That's why i m here to ask Old people wey get beards like you. Ish !

I thought as much..small children wey no get beards like you ish!...Tell me you don't know the right thing to tell her to do. So why bring it up on nairaland and ask us "please what should she do??"....abegii
Re: Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. by NemzySeries(m): 11:36am On Feb 15, 2016
she jst carefreely ushered hersef into a new problem datz likely to change her entire life is she doesn't stop bin silly wit her sister's loose hubby.........y did she follow him out in d 1st place 4 chilling? we shd learn to av boundaries & limits to tinz we do abeg
Re: Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. by NemzySeries(m): 11:37am On Feb 15, 2016
she jst carefreely ushered hersef into a new problem datz likely to change her entire life is she doesn't stop bin silly wit her sister's loose hubby.........y did she follow him out in d 1st place 4 chilling? we shd learn to av boundaries & limits to tinz we do & get involved with

(1) (2) (Reply)

Name One Distinctive Feature Of Your Tribe / Expert Predicts Humans Prefering Sex With Robots &Being Disvirgined By Them(Pics / Am I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.