Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,412 members, 7,961,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 08:04 PM

Brand New Laptops For Sale (US Specs) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Brand New Laptops For Sale (US Specs) (1222 Views)

Samsung Vibrant S1-T595 For Sale/US 65K / Compaq C776nr, Pentium Dual Core, 3gb Ram, 160gb Hd., Webcam, WiFi, US Specs. / Cheap Brand New Hp/compaq Laptop- Us Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New Laptops For Sale (US Specs) by gk4real(m): 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2009
Before I tell you about the laptop computers, let me tell you about myself.  I live here in Los Angeles, California.  I have been shipping laptop computers to Ninja for the past 3 years.  I have discovered that prices have become so affordable that you can buy super fast computers at prices you cant even imagine.   I don't ship used computers, only brand new.  Look at sample of prices (Changes from time to time) I can get you:

1.  Toshiba Satellite® L305-S5921 15.4" Widescreen Notebook Computer With Intel® Pentium® Dual-Core Processor T3400  2GB Ram, 160GB hard drive, Plays and burns CDsCd'sd DVDs,  Brand New Price N119,000.00. (Bonus MS Office 2003 Preinstaled, a $240.00 value included free).

2.  HP G60-230US 16" Widescreen Notebook Computer With Intel® Pentium® Dual-Core Processor T4200.
320GB hard drive, 3GB memory, with 802.11a/b/g networks. Plays and burns CDs and DVDs. Plus, built-in LightScribe™ technology. Built-in webcam. Brand New Price N128,000.00. (Bonus MS Office 2003 pre-installed, a $240.00 value included free).

3.  Acer. AMD Athlon 64 Mobile Technology with 2GB Ram, 160GB Hard drive. 15.6" LCD widescreen, WI-FI Certified. Brand New Price N90,000.00. (Bonus MS Office 2003 pre-installed, a $240.00 value included free).

4.  HP Mini 110-1030NR XP Edition 10.1" Widescreen Netbook Computer With Intel® Atom™ Processor N270. Compact and lightweight for easy portability. Weighs just 2.89 lb. 160GB hard drive. 1GB memory. Memory card reader. Built-in webcam and microphone let you keep in touch with others via video and voice messaging.
Built-in stero speakers.  Brand New Price N90,000.00. (Bonus MS Office 2003 pre-installed, a $240.00 value included free).

These are just a sample of what I can get you.  If you are interested in any brand brand of computers, please contact me by e-mail at info@reliabletips.com or you can check my website www.reliabletips.com/computers.html.  I can arrange to deliver your computer to most cities in Nigeria.  There will be no need to send any money to me in the US.  I have accounts with UBA both in dollar and in Naira.  So you can pay in the money and have your deposit receipt or teller with you as evidence.  When you indicate your interest, I will also give you my brothers name and number in Ninja who is my contact.

You can trust in me for all your computer needs.  I have people I have done business with in Ninja I can also refer you to.  Waiting to here from you. Note no new computer comes with MS Office Suite, You have to buy, but you will get it for free.  Let me what model you want I will get it for you.
Re: Brand New Laptops For Sale (US Specs) by gk4real(m): 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2009
Laptops still available.
Re: Brand New Laptops For Sale (US Specs) by texazzpete(m): 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2009
laptops still overpriced.
No laptops are made in Nigeria, so it sounds really childish when you people state things like 'US Specs' when referring to laptops. What has that got to do with the quality of the laptops?
Re: Brand New Laptops For Sale (US Specs) by gk4real(m): 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2009
Hi,

Some people for somereason have an aversion to made in china computers. Hence I use the words, US Specs.

gk4real
Re: Brand New Laptops For Sale (US Specs) by gk4real(m): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2009
Note that computers prices are very fluid, that is they change from time to time. Those who are interested does send me mail to find out how much they can pay for what they want. If you are interested but feel that the price are too much please let me know.

gk4real

info@reliabletips.com
Re: Brand New Laptops For Sale (US Specs) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2009
texazzpete:

laptops still overpriced.
No laptops are made in Nigeria, so it sounds really childish when you people state things like 'US Specs' when referring to laptops. What has that got to do with the quality of the laptops?

the way of the nigeria trader

'england' 'japan' are branded conspicuously on 'made in japan' and made in england' products grin

Some people for somereason have an aversion to made in china computers. Hence I use the words, US Specs.

look under any laptop. they are all made in china or taiwan. anyway, since we have plenty of dumb customers out there. . .
Re: Brand New Laptops For Sale (US Specs) by gk4real(m): 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2009
Still available.
Re: Brand New Laptops For Sale (US Specs) by gk4real(m): 11:14am On Aug 07, 2009
Various brands available. Contact me at [email]info@reliabletips.com[/email]. Only those serious about buying a laptop need to contact me.
Re: Brand New Laptops For Sale (US Specs) by gk4real(m): 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2009
Laptop prices getting better everyday.
Re: Brand New Laptops For Sale (US Specs) by globalaid(m): 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2009
could you let me know if i will need to buy step down before i can use the US laptop cause someone told me the light there are 110 volts wile our own is 220 volts
Re: Brand New Laptops For Sale (US Specs) by hayprof(m): 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2009
@glob, talking Laptops, either frm U.S or china, the Power packs are made to work in every volt rate ,

So, u dnt need a Step-down transformer to use any Laptop.
Re: Brand New Laptops For Sale (US Specs) by globalaid(m): 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2009
@hayprof, thanks so much for the message you have really allay my fear. Am grateful

(1) (Reply)

The New Blackberry Torch 9800 With A 4gb Media Card Brand New In Box) / 5 Pieces Of Brand New Multilinks 3g Modem For Sale / New Laptop For Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.