Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,147 members, 7,960,609 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 06:14 AM

He Will Return - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Will Return (368 Views)

Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return / Jesus Christ Will Return To Destroy The Earth This Month – Christian Expert / 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Will Return by overcomersfaith(f): 11:33am On Feb 16, 2016
Our Father in His reassuring manner is reminding us today that He will not leave us comfortless but will come back (for) to you (emphasis mine). I don’t know what you are going through at time you are reading this pieces. Is possible you are in a great storm, passing through challenges, on a sick bed, waiting for your miracle babies, marriages and jobs. The Lord said I should tell you that “He is in it with you. He sent me to tell you that He will not leave you comfortless but will for you.”

Don’t you ever give up, for weeping may tarry in the night but your joy comes in the morning. The bridegroom might delay but He will surely show up before the eleventh hour.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/
Re: He Will Return by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
I am motivated with this words, thank you and God bless you
overcomersfaith:
Our Father in His reassuring manner is reminding us today that He will not leave us comfortless but will come back (for) to you (emphasis mine). I don’t know what you are going through at time you are reading this pieces. Is possible you are in a great storm, passing through challenges, on a sick bed, waiting for your miracle babies, marriages and jobs. The Lord said I should tell you that “He is in it with you. He sent me to tell you that He will not leave you comfortless but will for you.”

Don’t you ever give up, for weeping may tarry in the night but your joy comes in the morning. The bridegroom might delay but He will surely show up before the eleventh hour.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/
Re: He Will Return by Koleman(m): 12:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
nice piece

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jst Started Observing This... / Spiritual Digest For The Day 28th Of February 2016 / Who Is Jesus Christ In Your Own Perspective?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.