Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,096 members, 7,960,511 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

Depreciation Of Naira Is A Hand Work Of Nigerian Enemies! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Depreciation Of Naira Is A Hand Work Of Nigerian Enemies! (837 Views)

What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? / God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC / Senate Summons CBN Governor Over Naira Depreciation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depreciation Of Naira Is A Hand Work Of Nigerian Enemies! by oyinkinola: 12:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
LAGOS — The naira, yesterday, suffered its biggest daily depreciation against the dollar as it exchanged for N345 to a dollar in the parallel market.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/naira-falls-to-n345-in-parallel-market-2/

I have solution to this problem, no cause for alarm, it is the corruption that is fighting back!
Solution: ALL THE LOOTED MONEY MUST BE REFUNDED BACK IN DOLLAR AND THE BE CHANGED TO NAIRA IN PARALLEL OR BLACK MARKET!
if $=#1000 when $1mn=?

Re: Depreciation Of Naira Is A Hand Work Of Nigerian Enemies! by chriskosherbal(m): 12:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
The Naira is really going down.

1 Like

Re: Depreciation Of Naira Is A Hand Work Of Nigerian Enemies! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
End time administration...

Have you blame gej today??

1 Like

Re: Depreciation Of Naira Is A Hand Work Of Nigerian Enemies! by oyinkinola: 12:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
alanposh:
End time administration...

Have you blame gej today??

...and you too! and what do you see to my sugestion?
Re: Depreciation Of Naira Is A Hand Work Of Nigerian Enemies! by AngryNigerian(m): 12:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
If we keep watching it go down, we might soon have the kind-of-Fashola borehole ooo grin grin grin

Jokes apart, we are in trouble oo...for those that can read in between the lines!!!
Re: Depreciation Of Naira Is A Hand Work Of Nigerian Enemies! by oyinkinola: 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
chriskosherbal:
The Naira is really going down.
what do you see to my sugetion?
Re: Depreciation Of Naira Is A Hand Work Of Nigerian Enemies! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
oyinkinola:

...and you too! and what do you see to my sugestion?

Do I look like a good reader to you

Am just here bro to book space in case any of the threads make FP.

Buh try n blame gej today..its necessary
Re: Depreciation Of Naira Is A Hand Work Of Nigerian Enemies! by oyinkinola: 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
AngryNigerian:
If we keep watching it go down, we might soon have the kind-of-Fashola borehole ooo grin grin grin

Jokes apart, we are in trouble oo...for those that can read in between the lines!!!
what are you see to my solution tat all the looted money be refunded in dollaar and be changed in parallel market
if $=#1000
if we recolected $1mn=#?

1 Like

Re: Depreciation Of Naira Is A Hand Work Of Nigerian Enemies! by AngryNigerian(m): 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
oyinkinola:
what are you see to my solution tat all the looted money be refunded in dollaar and be changed in parallel market
if $=#1000
if we recolected $1mn=#?

Will Buhari listen to us?
Re: Depreciation Of Naira Is A Hand Work Of Nigerian Enemies! by mofayodeyahoo: 1:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
We should start going to jonathan's men house to change naira to dollar @ N10 for 1 dollar, it would save them, and booast own economy. Dasuki made us known that they share it in millions

rather jonathan should beg his boys to open BDC N10 for 1£/1€/1$
Re: Depreciation Of Naira Is A Hand Work Of Nigerian Enemies! by GreyLaw(m): 1:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
I'm tired of this Dollar-Naira thing; it's super annoying!
Re: Depreciation Of Naira Is A Hand Work Of Nigerian Enemies! by chigoizie7(m): 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
485 ? Dafuq?

Make I call my sis, she has been owing me like 2thousand pounds since last year. It's time to pay up.

Make I even know weda I go collect the hard currency via DHL.

Na like 970K.

Mehn, I am placing the call ASAp

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Give The Government Economic Revival Suggestions / Akpabio Named In N310m Vehicle Scam Involving Jide Omokore And Secondus / Open Letter To President Buhari: Nigerians Are Suffering And Frustrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.