Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,625 members, 7,889,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:10 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1355 Views)

It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain / Check Out My Son @1 / Rolling Dollar’s Children May Drop-out Of School Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by RISINGSUN4LUV(f): 11:25am On Feb 17, 2016
DELET

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by sexymoma(f): 11:29am On Feb 17, 2016
Abuja!!
Re: . by darkenkach(m): 11:49am On Feb 17, 2016
If you are in Abuja, i will advise you to go down to Niginfo or wazobia fm. Either of Ben200 or expensive will help you..
Re: . by dacovajnr: 11:59am On Feb 17, 2016
I pray you find favour sooner...atleast you ain't one those who depends on baby father for survival and those who tie wrappers from morning till night like Miss........

1 Like

Re: . by Dyt(f): 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
Do you have where to put your son while you go out?
Do you have family members that can help raise some cash to go school?

If any of these can be fixed, then get your ass outside the street, if it means hopping from one gate to the other, make sure your credentials are with you, go to company's and seek for a role
Something will def come up
Forget coming on the internet
Hit that shiitty street

These are the things I can do
Your choice to take on it or not

Goodluck
Re: . by RISINGSUN4LUV(f): 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
Re: . by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
Dyt:
Do you have where to put your son while you go out?
Do you have family members that can help raise some cash to go school?

If any of these can be fixed, then get your ass outside the street, if it means hopping from one gate to the other, make sure your credentials are with you, go to company's and seek for a role
Something will def come up
Forget coming on the internet
Hit that shiitty street

These are the things I can do
Your choice to take on it or not

Goodluck

Hopping from one gate to another? That's a very bad suggestion. Those ruthless and heartless men are going to see the desperation in her and take advantage of it.
That advice is for a man, not a woman.

4 Likes

Re: . by tayo60(f): 6:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
Since you said you are a graduate, why not take on a teaching job in dt Abuja. U wl c schools dt wl employ you and pay you gud salary.
Re: . by Dyt(f): 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
Enypie:

Hopping from one gate to another? That's a very bad suggestion. Those ruthless and heartless men are going to see the desperation in her and take advantage of it.
That advice is for a man, not a woman.

As a woman willing to work
She will get pitied
Yes not ruling out the monsters
Even those not looking for job are affected
Re: . by RISINGSUN4LUV(f): 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
Re: . by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 18, 2016
wish i could help, respond to my pm maybe i can help give your CV to a friend.

1 Like

Re: . by RISINGSUN4LUV(f): 6:06am On Feb 19, 2016

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Infant Formula And HIV / A Set Of Leather Chairs And A Slim Screen Lg Tv (led) 32 Inch For Sale. / Is Underwear A Gift Married Woman Can Give A Married Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.