Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,603 members, 7,961,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 06:33 PM

Warning!!! Save Yourself Now!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning!!! Save Yourself Now!!! (1168 Views)

Save Yourself From Bank Stress.........join Koloquid Today. Click To Know More / 5 Ways To Save Yourself From Emotional Stress / Save Yourself From Sexual Embarrassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning!!! Save Yourself Now!!! by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 19, 2016
Please, those of you in a serious relationship, whether married or not, endeavour and strive to always check your spouse's phone. Always. Always. Always. Have the password to all their social media accounts. There is no maturity about this, believe me. Dont let anybody tell you otherwise. If your partner refuses to give access, leave that relationship except you are willing to share the partner. I am talking from a very bitter experience. You can never know until you see for yourself.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Warning!!! Save Yourself Now!!! by Maxi112: 7:45am On Feb 19, 2016
another trash this morning...
Re: Warning!!! Save Yourself Now!!! by Cutehector(m): 7:46am On Feb 19, 2016
Bros calm down.. calm down...
Re: Warning!!! Save Yourself Now!!! by Kingsasian(m): 7:50am On Feb 19, 2016
I concur
Re: Warning!!! Save Yourself Now!!! by kilokeys(m): 7:50am On Feb 19, 2016
grin if i check my babe phone... I go just faint..

If she check my whatsapp messages alone, she go just die..

Whats the point of killing ourselves? tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning!!! Save Yourself Now!!! by CHINNYZ(f): 10:08am On Feb 19, 2016
kilokeys:

U re right abeg wats d need of dying over a mssg, beta ignore and enjoy ur relationship dan read and die

1 Like

Re: Warning!!! Save Yourself Now!!! by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 19, 2016
kilokeys:

Then whats the point of being in a relationship
Re: Warning!!! Save Yourself Now!!! by kilokeys(m): 11:36am On Feb 19, 2016
Larryfly:

Then whats the point of being in a relationship

Emotional responsible and mature to know that you can never take a person's individuality or cage them.

They are with you cos they choose to be..

They might occasionally get bored when ur relationship is an a plateau, hang out with some other folks.

If u don't up ur game.. U lose them.. If u do.. They r urs once again

1 Like

Re: Warning!!! Save Yourself Now!!! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
kilokeys:

Emotional responsible and mature to know that you can never take a person's individuality or cage them.

They are with you cos they choose to be..

They might occasionally get bored when ur relationship is an a plateau, hang out with some other folks.

If u don't up ur game.. U lose them.. If u do.. They r urs once again

So we should jettison the concept of fidelity in a rship.
Re: Warning!!! Save Yourself Now!!! by cruzita(f): 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
Op learn to respect ones privacy pls.
Re: Warning!!! Save Yourself Now!!! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
grin grin grin

Someone's heart has just been butchered grin

Pele op.

I think you are write tho undecided

Not totally sure sha sad
Re: Warning!!! Save Yourself Now!!! by kilokeys(m): 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
Larryfly:

So we should jettison the concept of fidelity in a rship.

Naah.. The other way around. We should accept that minute moments of infidelity might happen. Not necessarily full blown sex. Depends on what u call "cheating".. For me, flirting is analogous to cheating, it's just on a smaller scale.

Thats forgivable.. Its normal for every human to try out something more fun.

The issue here is, if u want ur partner running into ur arms every time, then be Fun to be with.

Any guy that will get my gf's heart deserves my respect.. Cos i am Hard compete with.

1 Like

Re: Warning!!! Save Yourself Now!!! by ronald4lif(m): 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
When we talk about checking each other's phone we always tend to think it's just about cheating. That's wrong. There are a lot more private contents people don't want anyone to intrude or know about them.

There are the business's aspect of it, nucleus family issues, and many more classified details that could have nothing to do with cheating and don't want anyone to know about.

Like someone already said, individualism should be conserved even for married couples. One shouldn't lose their total freedom and privacy just coz they are in a relationship.
Re: Warning!!! Save Yourself Now!!! by midehi2(f): 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
kilokeys:

one bottle of vodka for you....i no need BP atall
Re: Warning!!! Save Yourself Now!!! by midehi2(f): 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
ronald4lif:
When we talk about checking each other's phone we always tend to think it's just about cheating. That's wrong. There are a lot more private contents people don't want anyone to intrude or know about them.

There are the business's aspect of it, nucleus family issues, and many more classified details that could have nothing to do with cheating and don't want anyone to know about.

Like someone already said, individualism should be conserved even for married couples. One shouldn't lose their total freedom and privacy just coz they are in a relationship.
guy, if its business privacy, understandable, not when i see something like 'you have a lovely lips, can i come and kiss' or 'babe see your waist, when will i touch it' gadaaaam! is better i stay clear from his phone
Re: Warning!!! Save Yourself Now!!! by midehi2(f): 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
kilokeys:

Any guy that will get my gf's heart deserves my respect.. Cos i am Hard compete with.
I love this part...whaooo
Re: Warning!!! Save Yourself Now!!! by BlackMerchant(m): 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
People on this thread be forming as if they don't check their partners phones. Smh.
Re: Warning!!! Save Yourself Now!!! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
kilokeys:

Naah.. The other way around. We should accept that minute moments of infidelity might happen. Not necessarily full blown sex. Depends on what u call "cheating".. For me, flirting is analogous to cheating, it's just on a smaller scale.

Thats forgivable.. Its normal for every human to try out something more fun.

The issue here is, if u want ur partner running into ur arms every time, then be Fun to be with.

Lol. You think so? Dont be too confident bro, not every girl is interested in fun. If you like no dey check ur girl phone from time to time, be thinking ur fun is everything.
Re: Warning!!! Save Yourself Now!!! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
ronald4lif:

My guy, your prevention of STD is from that phone. Leave business and other private issues. Its from your spouse's phone that you ld know the kind of human being you claim you love. Its from that phone you ll know if the person you gave your heart to wants your head. Guy shun all this maturity talk, be smart.
Re: Warning!!! Save Yourself Now!!! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
Diddyydiva:
grin grin grin

Someone's heart has just been butchered grin

Pele op.

I think you are write tho undecided

Not totally sure sha sad
Do you mean right?
Re: Warning!!! Save Yourself Now!!! by kilokeys(m): 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
Larryfly:

Lol. You think so? Dont be too confident bro, not every girl is interested in fun. If you like no dey check ur girl phone from time to time, be thinking ur fun is everything.

Bro I no get that time.. Or energy. I'll try putting in my quota, if it fails then so be it.
Re: Warning!!! Save Yourself Now!!! by ronald4lif(m): 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
Larryfly:

My guy, your prevention of STD is from that phone. Leave business and other private issues. Its from your spouse's phone that you ld know the kind of human being you claim you love. Its from that phone you ll know if the person you gave your heart to wants your head. Guy shun all this maturity talk, be smart.

You mean you give someone else your heart to keep? Why not destroy it yourself than allow someone else to if you don't need it anymore? grin
Re: Warning!!! Save Yourself Now!!! by ronald4lif(m): 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
midehi2:

guy, if its business privacy, understandable, not when i see something like 'you have a lovely lips, can i come and kiss' or 'babe see your waist, when will i touch it' gadaaaam! is better i stay clear from his phone

Lol. Guys will always flirt whether in a serious relationship or not. We can't do without flirting and not like we always take it serious. Ladies too flirt and a guy should understand these things too.

Please even if you search his phone and see a lady text reads "thanks for today, can't wait to be with you again, you're a darl" don't take it serious until you catch him red-handed gbenshing. tongue
Re: Warning!!! Save Yourself Now!!! by midehi2(f): 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2016
ronald4lif:

Lol. Guys will always flirt whether in a serious relationship or not. We can't do without flirting and not like we always take it serious. Ladies too flirt and a guy should understand these things too.

Please even if you search his phone and see a lady text reads "thanks for today, can't wait to be with you again, you're a darl" don't take it serious until you catch him red-handed gbenshing. tongue
really? ok ooo cheesy

(1) (Reply)

5 Steps To Getting Over The One Who Broke Your Heart. / how do I break free without hurting her? / Some People Who Took Laziness To A Whole New Level!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.