Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,613 members, 7,962,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

How To Win Back Lost Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Win Back Lost Love (770 Views)

See 15 Yr Old Girl Who Did Plastic Surgery Just To Win Back Ex-boyfriend. Mtchew / See Teenage Girl Who Underwent Plastic Surgery To Win Back Ex Boyfriend / What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Win Back Lost Love by maritalman(m): 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2009
If you've had a divorce, you're probably either trying to figure out how to get over the person, or how to win back lost love. Neither is very easy, but most people fall to one or the other, with only very few able to move on quickly without pining or wishing things could be different. You should really think hard about the relationship and your ex before you do anything. Think about how things were and how they will be now. Try to be as unbiased as you can. You might decide that the divorce really isn't a bad idea.

If you decide to try to win back lost love, the first step is to apologize. You might think you've done this. You might have said you were sorry several times. But if your ex thought you were apologizing just to stop the divorce, he or she might not think the apology was sincere.

If you were the one who did something that you need to apologize for, apologize again. Now they might think the apology is sincere, because nothing hinges on it. If the relationship has ended, you won't be saying it only to save it but they will believe that you really mean it. (And hopefully, you do.)THANK YOU.

I will like to save the rest for some other time.you want more of this then visit http://marriagesteps..com/
Re: How To Win Back Lost Love by TheSeeker(m): 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2009
When did love become a trophy to win?

(1) (Reply)

Dating One Of My Mate Since We Were In S.s.2 / She Wants Us To Break Up Because She's Older Than Me / No Lady Without A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.