Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,187 members, 7,936,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 07:28 PM

How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? Men's Opinion Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? Men's Opinion Needed (937 Views)

What Kind Of Test Can I Give Her 2 Knw If She Really Loves Me? / Guys; Hw Would U Knw If A Lady Has A Crush On U...same Goes 2 De Ladies / Pls Help I Dont Knw If Am Dying Of Loneliness, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? Men's Opinion Needed by kitlady02(f): 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2009
Guys cn u pls tell us wat signs a woman is expected 2 notice if a guy is sincerely in love wit her nt "i love u talk ur own" type of love ooo
Re: How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? Men's Opinion Needed by AOI: 12:03am On Jul 19, 2011
I find it funny that no man has replied to this, yet there are endless pages on threads about cheating men.
Re: How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? Men's Opinion Needed by Nobody: 1:57am On Jul 19, 2011
he doesnt lock his fone with pasword
he receive all calls in ur presence
he reminds u that u are his no 1 all the time
Re: How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? Men's Opinion Needed by sheuniye: 11:32am On Jul 19, 2011
He values ur opinion in everything he does (Carries u along)
He protects you at all times.
He sometimes calls to say irrelevant things (like I just had lunch)
He's proud to show u to his family n friends
He trusts u
He let's down his guard (D risky part)
He wants to spend every spare time with u
He tells u how to better satisfy him
His calls n sms's become almost annoying
He feels incomplete without u cos really he isn't.
Re: How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? Men's Opinion Needed by Mynd44: 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2011
When he treats you the same way when his friends are around.
when he listens to you ramble even when you are not making sense
Re: How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? Men's Opinion Needed by Mynd44: 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2011
When he treats you the same way when his friends are around.
when he listens to you ramble even when you are not making sense.
Re: How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? Men's Opinion Needed by eejo(m): 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2011
if you have free access to his phone demands less sex and his friends and family knows you

(1) (Reply)

Infidelity / Strange But True. . .! / Who Is Better ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.