Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,138 members, 7,936,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 03:39 PM

Why Is The Book Of Lamentation And Song Of Solomon Hardly Refer To By Pastors? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is The Book Of Lamentation And Song Of Solomon Hardly Refer To By Pastors? (470 Views)

Why Was "Wisdom Of Solomon" And Other Books Remove From The Bible? / Thoughts About Song Of Solomon — Keep Your Relationship Aglow / How Often Do Your Church Read Song Of Solomon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Book Of Lamentation And Song Of Solomon Hardly Refer To By Pastors? by captianfreeman(m): 11:11am On Feb 28, 2016
I have been taking note of this happening for a very long time . It amazed me that I have not heard of a preacher , quoting the book of lamentation and more especially that of song of solomon.
What do you think could be responsible for boycotting this two books by almost all the preachers?
Please let share insight on this. Thank you.
Re: Why Is The Book Of Lamentation And Song Of Solomon Hardly Refer To By Pastors? by captianfreeman(m): 11:13am On Feb 28, 2016
Born again brothers , sisters and preacher of the gospel . Let hear from you.
Re: Why Is The Book Of Lamentation And Song Of Solomon Hardly Refer To By Pastors? by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 28, 2016
undecided undecided undecided

Same reason why the early church burnt some scriptures
Re: Why Is The Book Of Lamentation And Song Of Solomon Hardly Refer To By Pastors? by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 28, 2016
The song of Solomon is very poetic. Even I am trying to figure out if there is a hidden mystery in all that.

Lamentations is a good book. Some pteachers just don't spend enough time with the bible. You can't teach what you have never heard of.
Re: Why Is The Book Of Lamentation And Song Of Solomon Hardly Refer To By Pastors? by decatalyst(m): 11:41am On Feb 28, 2016
Can i ask google, please?
Re: Why Is The Book Of Lamentation And Song Of Solomon Hardly Refer To By Pastors? by winner01(m): 12:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
The song of solomon is a communication between lovers.

(1) (Reply)

OPEN HEAVEN Devotional(wed. 02/03/2016) / Should We Pray With Our Eyes Closed? / Bachelors & Spinsters Breakthrough Week ( Watch And Pray)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.