Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 (57657 Views)

Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria / 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians / Tomato Millionaires In The Making... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by millhouse: 12:14am On Mar 02, 2016
Blessed continent... Only if the people can see

1 Like

Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by KINGinVAHALA: 12:15am On Mar 02, 2016
Bre:

Hmm, interesting. I will definitely keep that in mind. In this day and age, there is always a time when one needs someone with such skills.
"We all need each other to see life through". Hehehehehe

Been one of your followers here wouldnt be a bad ideal. But so bad am not good at following because it pissess me off login into my nairaland account and end up been greeted with lot of notifications at the upper icons.
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by craix(m): 12:20am On Mar 02, 2016
Nice post nd a great one for upcoming business person

1 Like

Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by KINGinVAHALA: 12:22am On Mar 02, 2016
Bre:

Well... so far as we're discussing like like-minds, call me by my name, Bre (that "babe" lowers the tone of the conversation) smiley

I am actually serious about the app idea. Tinder is so widely used, mostly because of its convenience. I have friends in many countries who use it. One friend uses it whenever we go on holiday to find people to hang out with... I personally don't use it because I love my privacy but all my friends do. Even my sister and cousins. If Nigeria were to have a personalised app created for our market in particular, I would be so excited about it that I may even use it my self.

As the article says, Africa has the largest population size of below-31 year olds. It seems like a no-brainer.
I sure have such an ideal in mind.
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by Bre(f): 12:27am On Mar 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

"We all need each other to see life through". Hehehehehe

Been one of your followers here wouldnt be a bad ideal. But so bad am not good at following because it pissess me off login into my nairaland account and end up been greeted with lot of notifications at the upper icons.

Lol, I know what you mean... But you can follow the thread at least and refer back to it wink
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by Bre(f): 12:28am On Mar 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

I sure have such an ideal in mind.

Have you used Tinder?
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by KINGinVAHALA: 12:30am On Mar 02, 2016
Bre:

Have you used Tinder?
Nah, i havent. But i might check it out when i gets to the office later in the day.
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by KINGinVAHALA: 12:32am On Mar 02, 2016
Bre:

Lol, I know what you mean... But you can follow the thread at least and refer back to it wink
Hehehehe. Sure, i would try follow it when there is need to check on you in future. Or better still, an option be could surfix like right now. What do you think?
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by Bre(f): 12:37am On Mar 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hehehehe. Sure, i would try follow it when there is need to check on you in future. Or better still, an option be could surfix like right now. What do you think?

Surfix? How do you mean? Lol, didn't quite understand
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by kensandrea: 12:40am On Mar 02, 2016
orijintv:
Mai Nigga !!! All Dis Stuffs Here Nids Good Capital . . A Fresh Graduate Witout A Job Cant Be A Sole Enteprenuer

All The Same Bro, These Are Fantastic Ideas . . God Bless Ur Sense Of Reasonin !!! Amin !!!
My guy dats far from d truth d major thing u nid is a strong desire with a burning obsession den ur goal is half fulfilled

2 Likes

Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by KINGinVAHALA: 12:44am On Mar 02, 2016
Bre:

Surfix? How do you mean? Lol, didn't quite understand
Ohhh, dnt mind me. intend typying surface(comes up). Typo error. You cool and understand now?
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by Bre(f): 12:50am On Mar 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Ohhh, dnt mind me. intend typying surface(comes up). Typo error. You cool and understand now?

I still don't quite understand... explain once more... embarassed
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by Mattew690(m): 12:53am On Mar 02, 2016
RICH2016

RICH2016
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by KINGinVAHALA: 12:55am On Mar 02, 2016
Bre:

I still don't quite understand... explain once more... embarassed
Che u nor enter class ni? hehehe

Oya open your both eyes and read slowly and clearly.

I meant i surely would come back to this tread just to come check on you if a need arise in future that i need Bre.

Che u don understand now? or mk i come again with ur native language? lol
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by Bre(f): 12:59am On Mar 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Che u nor enter class ni? hehehe

Oya open your both eyes and read slowly and clearly.

I meant i surely would come back to this tread just to come check on you if a need arise in future that i need Bre.

Che u don understand now? or mk i come again with ur native language? lol

Okay, I get you. tongue

English will suffice. I will also check you - at some point in the near future, I will need a web developer smiley
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by Cargoed: 1:01am On Mar 02, 2016
Why cant we raise funds from our capital markets .... why? I believe that for this to really happen our financial system got to be together. By the way how do these new small firms raise USDmilions on a simple idea
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by emi14: 1:01am On Mar 02, 2016
bebe2:
The agriculture one is so on point.

It still baffles that there is starvation in a country like Nigeria. So much fertile land, hunger in the midst of plenty. lipsrsealed
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by KINGinVAHALA: 1:04am On Mar 02, 2016
Bre:

Okay, I get you. tongue

I will also check you - at some point in the near future, I will need a web developer smiley
*Sigh & Smiles*

When that near future comes, use my name i typed in my first post in this tread to locate me on fb. You cool with it?
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by emi14: 1:04am On Mar 02, 2016
What is your personal contributions to help the hungry Nigerians. Nairaland comments? I am a farmer among others
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by Bre(f): 1:15am On Mar 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

*Sigh & Smiles*

When that near future comes, use my name i typed in my first post in this tread to locate me on fb. You cool with it?

Gotcha. Till then smiley
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by bebe2(f): 1:31am On Mar 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Ohhh. Staying in a hotel all through? Well, its your choice. For Siluko, the road is motorable. Govt are even presently working on the upper part of siluko.

Yeah, i wont lie to you on this. the electricity issue is just damn frustrating. Sometimes you would have light for a large part of a day, other times you wont get even a blink of bulb. You re Bini?

The light issue is major oo

Without gud night sleep one can't be normal all day. Just can't risk it.

I don't have the money but life's to short to be miserable.
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 02, 2016
Thank you
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by phonesNgadgets: 6:58am On Mar 02, 2016
erico2k2:

I disagree on that Oo big time, name one safe city in Nigeria where you can wake up at 2AM and decide to drive to a next safe city
In all of the western countries, you can do this without blinking an eye lid.
Abeokuta to Lagos smiley
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by meemeee: 7:00am On Mar 02, 2016
Really inspiring, thanks
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by highskies(m): 7:05am On Mar 02, 2016
bebe2:
The agriculture one is so on point.

It still baffles that there is starvation in a country like Nigeria. So much fertile land, hunger in the midst of plenty. lipsrsealed

Storage is a major issue, Processing is also another issue and Diversification of Agro-products into renewable energy for instance.

If we diversify the cassava industry into ethanol production for instance, we could trade it for other food that we are currently lacking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by winkmart: 7:20am On Mar 02, 2016
Bre:

I think that if you are in the engineering department, nothing stops you from gathering your colleagues to build the first prototype using what you have. Once that hurdle has been jumped, showcase your contraption at all these pan-African events, contact the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation for guidance/funding, get in touch with a local rep for the World Health Organisation etc. You can even try the Ministry of Health. But first take that step yourself. You won't make it on the Forbes list waiting for someone else to do am. Abi? Now, go forth and prosper wink

Its quite unfortunate am not in the department. Mathematics and I are never friends. I just felt Africa should develop technology for Africas problems
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by winkmart: 7:21am On Mar 02, 2016
Bre:

I think that if you are in the engineering department, nothing stops you from gathering your colleagues to build the first prototype using what you have. Once that hurdle has been jumped, showcase your contraption at all these pan-African events, contact the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation for guidance/funding, get in touch with a local rep for the World Health Organisation etc. You can even try the Ministry of Health. But first take that step yourself. You won't make it on the Forbes list waiting for someone else to do am. Abi? Now, go forth and prosper wink

Its quite unfortunate am not in the department. Mathematics and I are never friends. I just felt Africa should develop technology for Africas problems and a mosquito repellent is just a minor thing that I believe should even be the projects of 300level students
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by KINGinVAHALA: 7:22am On Mar 02, 2016
bebe2:

The light issue is major oo
Without gud night sleep one can't be normal all day. Just can't risk it.
I don't have the money but life's to short to be miserable.
Its well!

1 Like

Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by KINGinVAHALA: 7:23am On Mar 02, 2016
Bre:

Gotcha. Till then smiley
Hehehehe. Hmmm!
Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by KINGinVAHALA: 7:30am On Mar 02, 2016
emi14:
What is your personal contributions to help the hungry Nigerians. Nairaland comments? I am a farmer among others
For you to first solve a problem, you need to first know you have one and then deliberate on it. I think what is been said here on nairaland is the deliberation aspect of solving our problems after which we would all go to our abode and put what is said here into practice.

1 Like

Re: 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 by Cmeo(m): 8:43am On Mar 02, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Halima Maude Fernandez Weds Zubair Rudasingwa, Younger Rwandan Lover (Photos) / Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World / Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.