Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,488 members, 7,961,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:58 AM

See Photos Of A Young African Man That Weds A Malaysian Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Photos Of A Young African Man That Weds A Malaysian Woman (1416 Views)

Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) / Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? / When A Nurse Weds A Nurse: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Bro. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of A Young African Man That Weds A Malaysian Woman by MeloGist(m): 8:49am On Mar 02, 2016
A Malaysian shared these photos on Facebook of an African man getting married to a Malaysian woman. They didn't specify his country but the comments, including ones from Malaysian women who are married to Nigerian men, were mostly positive. The translation reads:

"Congratulations to kelantan this girl who tie the knot today in a marriage with the outside. Skin Color is not important, the size of each other love is."

See more photos after the cut...

http://www.melogist.com/photos-young-african-man-weds-a-malaysian-woman/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: See Photos Of A Young African Man That Weds A Malaysian Woman by MeloGist(m): 8:49am On Mar 02, 2016
But the guy black oo shocked
Re: See Photos Of A Young African Man That Weds A Malaysian Woman by Mostwanted7: 8:50am On Mar 02, 2016
Nice
Re: See Photos Of A Young African Man That Weds A Malaysian Woman by mymadam(m): 8:51am On Mar 02, 2016
MeloGist:
But the guy black oo shocked

...but na black man nah! wink
Re: See Photos Of A Young African Man That Weds A Malaysian Woman by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 02, 2016
I am not seeing the guy face o.
Love is Love, no matter the skin colour, tribe, race or class.
Re: See Photos Of A Young African Man That Weds A Malaysian Woman by MeloGist(m): 8:54am On Mar 02, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I am not seeing the guy face o.

grin grin go find microscope
Re: See Photos Of A Young African Man That Weds A Malaysian Woman by kilode100(f): 8:54am On Mar 02, 2016
If I hear say he love am....

Anuofia Golddigger* cheesy

3 Likes

Re: See Photos Of A Young African Man That Weds A Malaysian Woman by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 02, 2016
MeloGist:

grin grin go find microscope
or a telescope. Hahaha
Re: See Photos Of A Young African Man That Weds A Malaysian Woman by DrLee(m): 8:59am On Mar 02, 2016
It's called making ends meet grin
Re: See Photos Of A Young African Man That Weds A Malaysian Woman by phrancys001(m): 10:20am On Mar 02, 2016
See fine babe beside him,he no marry na! Anyway shaa make i no add asunder

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Check Out Beautiful Young Lady Crushing On Obasanjo In Public [PHOTO] / Is It Possible? / Shocking Revelation About Sending Your Nude Pictures On Social Media By Chelsey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.