Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,238 members, 7,936,806 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

Dino Melaye To Nigerians- When I Am Ready, Una Go See My Made In Nigeria Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye To Nigerians- When I Am Ready, Una Go See My Made In Nigeria Wife (21002 Views)

Documents Released By Dino Melaye To Show How Yahaya Bello Forged His Recall / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye To Nigerians- When I Am Ready, Una Go See My Made In Nigeria Wife by luvinhubby(m): 8:57am On Mar 05, 2016
Still grin grin grin at ' the only foreign investment brought to Edo state by Oshiomhole is Lara his wife'.

Imagine. grin
Re: Dino Melaye To Nigerians- When I Am Ready, Una Go See My Made In Nigeria Wife by kokoA(m): 8:57am On Mar 05, 2016
This man na overgrown baby o. I've met him several times in town with different cars and different ladies, the only thing not different about him at all times is his childishness.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To Nigerians- When I Am Ready, Una Go See My Made In Nigeria Wife by Anthos(m): 8:57am On Mar 05, 2016
Nigeria,always making mockery of everything
Re: Dino Melaye To Nigerians- When I Am Ready, Una Go See My Made In Nigeria Wife by ThatNova(m): 8:57am On Mar 05, 2016
stupid
Re: Dino Melaye To Nigerians- When I Am Ready, Una Go See My Made In Nigeria Wife by sexaddict08(m): 8:57am On Mar 05, 2016
Agunechemba1:
Yesooo my senator.
#BuyMadeInNigeriaToGrowTheNaira#
one of their worshippers
Re: Dino Melaye To Nigerians- When I Am Ready, Una Go See My Made In Nigeria Wife by sexaddict08(m): 8:58am On Mar 05, 2016
kokoA:
This man na overgrown baby o. I've met him several times in town with different cars and different ladies, the only thing not different about him at all times is his childishness.

you see, they're just bunch of national embarrassment.
Re: Dino Melaye To Nigerians- When I Am Ready, Una Go See My Made In Nigeria Wife by Saintgeo: 8:58am On Mar 05, 2016
Sena ntorr! That's his own bill? sorry for some constituencies.
Re: Dino Melaye To Nigerians- When I Am Ready, Una Go See My Made In Nigeria Wife by Astuteleader(m): 8:59am On Mar 05, 2016
Jacinta44:
Dino Melaye speaks like a kid, not a man.

How did this type of fellow end up becoming a Senator?
By joining apc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye To Nigerians- When I Am Ready, Una Go See My Made In Nigeria Wife by shamecurls(m): 8:59am On Mar 05, 2016
The next made in Nigeria punching bag.
Re: Dino Melaye To Nigerians- When I Am Ready, Una Go See My Made In Nigeria Wife by Agunechemba1(m): 8:59am On Mar 05, 2016
sexaddict08:

one of their worshippers
And you are Oshiomhole's ass licker.
Re: Dino Melaye To Nigerians- When I Am Ready, Una Go See My Made In Nigeria Wife by Jacinta44(f): 9:02am On Mar 05, 2016
Astuteleader:
By joining apc

Are you implying that those who join APC become kids?

Sai baba till infinity jo
Re: Dino Melaye To Nigerians- When I Am Ready, Una Go See My Made In Nigeria Wife by bigd1(m): 9:02am On Mar 05, 2016
Lets wait and see your made in nigeria wives
Re: Dino Melaye To Nigerians- When I Am Ready, Una Go See My Made In Nigeria Wife by Agunechemba1(m): 9:03am On Mar 05, 2016
Latty88:
What happened to his former made in Nigeria wife?

She has expired

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To Nigerians- When I Am Ready, Una Go See My Made In Nigeria Wife by sexaddict08(m): 9:05am On Mar 05, 2016
Agunechemba1:

And you are Oshiomhole's ass licker.

I didn't say anything about Oshiomhole.
Its so bad that you're a worshipper to this embarrassment of a Senator. just check the comments , majority cannot be wrong.
Re: Dino Melaye To Nigerians- When I Am Ready, Una Go See My Made In Nigeria Wife by HRich(m): 9:06am On Mar 05, 2016
Joboms:
Hours after Edo state governor, Adams Oshiomole, released a statement condemning Dino Melaye for saying he didn't marry a made in Nigeria woman, Dino took to his twitter to react to Sahara reporters headline that Oshiomole called him a lunatic in the statement. He said when he is ready, Nigerians will see his Made In Nigeria wife.
Who asked him?
Re: Dino Melaye To Nigerians- When I Am Ready, Una Go See My Made In Nigeria Wife by Iwonttell(m): 9:06am On Mar 05, 2016
Man dino tell dem truth is always bitter ! Lwkmd
Re: Dino Melaye To Nigerians- When I Am Ready, Una Go See My Made In Nigeria Wife by Esperooke(m): 9:07am On Mar 05, 2016
Dino and puerility ...... Two sides of a coin..... I knew it the very day his victory was announced that Kogi West has entered another 'senatorial one chance'
Re: Dino Melaye To Nigerians- When I Am Ready, Una Go See My Made In Nigeria Wife by Agunechemba1(m): 9:07am On Mar 05, 2016
sexaddict08:

I didn't say anything about Oshiomhole.
Its so bad that you're a worshipper to this embarrassment of a Senator. just check the comments , majority cannot be wrong.

Oga on your lane

I can't like what you like. we are two different people.

Iwotago?
Re: Dino Melaye To Nigerians- When I Am Ready, Una Go See My Made In Nigeria Wife by Jacinta44(f): 9:08am On Mar 05, 2016
sexaddict08:

its embarrassing, so many foolish senators. you can't even get a role model from them. so painful

It is not painful to me o
It is laughable
Ma Broda
Nuh go get HBP on top did pipu mata o
Re: Dino Melaye To Nigerians- When I Am Ready, Una Go See My Made In Nigeria Wife by Leke001: 9:09am On Mar 05, 2016
this govt is busy showing of their ridiculousness when Nigerians are suffering...are these guys ok at all?...nonsense.
Re: Dino Melaye To Nigerians- When I Am Ready, Una Go See My Made In Nigeria Wife by xreal: 9:10am On Mar 05, 2016
Jacinta44:

he played the game in his own way by kissing Sarakis' feet; it worked for him.
Re: Dino Melaye To Nigerians- When I Am Ready, Una Go See My Made In Nigeria Wife by Welcomme: 9:10am On Mar 05, 2016
Re: Dino Melaye To Nigerians- When I Am Ready, Una Go See My Made In Nigeria Wife by lolexzy: 9:12am On Mar 05, 2016
At what age?
Re: Dino Melaye To Nigerians- When I Am Ready, Una Go See My Made In Nigeria Wife by Firefire(m): 9:12am On Mar 05, 2016
And these are the set of animals APC presented as Senators in the era of CHANGE ?

Dino, your stupidity is Legend.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To Nigerians- When I Am Ready, Una Go See My Made In Nigeria Wife by makabulchi(m): 9:12am On Mar 05, 2016
Joboms:
Hours after Edo state governor, Adams Oshiomole, released a statement condemning Dino Melaye for saying he didn't marry a made in Nigeria woman, Dino took to his twitter to react to Sahara reporters headline that Oshiomole called him a lunatic in the statement. He said when he is ready, Nigerians will see his Made In Nigeria wife.
Wen ur ready,u b Obama
Re: Dino Melaye To Nigerians- When I Am Ready, Una Go See My Made In Nigeria Wife by Rajjah(f): 9:13am On Mar 05, 2016
Jacinta44:
suprises me too
Re: Dino Melaye To Nigerians- When I Am Ready, Una Go See My Made In Nigeria Wife by Francisca4(f): 9:15am On Mar 05, 2016
OK, WE ARE WAITING.
Re: Dino Melaye To Nigerians- When I Am Ready, Una Go See My Made In Nigeria Wife by Valintos147(f): 9:15am On Mar 05, 2016
Joboms:

Nigeria Senator, Arrant Rubbish.
Re: Dino Melaye To Nigerians- When I Am Ready, Una Go See My Made In Nigeria Wife by mudiana(m): 9:19am On Mar 05, 2016
wetin concern us with ur soon to be acquired made in Nigeria wife, we wan help u rod her?
Re: Dino Melaye To Nigerians- When I Am Ready, Una Go See My Made In Nigeria Wife by Niceman4u(m): 9:19am On Mar 05, 2016
tafabaloo:
Ok.

This guy is a verified hoodlum and misfit whose opinions and characters should not amaze any right thinking man .

An idiot opportunist.

Was he nt d tout dat got his shirt torn wen he was fighting in d house of representathieves.
Ds man makes me beliv that some touts nd hoodlums passed tru d four walls of citadel of learning.
Re: Dino Melaye To Nigerians- When I Am Ready, Una Go See My Made In Nigeria Wife by iretiland: 9:19am On Mar 05, 2016
Kogi West senatorial district has recently been unable to produce a responsible senator. Smart Adeyemi was unlike his name anything but smart. He was a dullard bootleaker.
His current replacement has the IQ of a 2.5yr old.
Re: Dino Melaye To Nigerians- When I Am Ready, Una Go See My Made In Nigeria Wife by birmingham04: 9:32am On Mar 05, 2016
Melaye is sick. The king Alexander of Netherlands married to foreigner. His wife is from south American, I lived in Netherlands then and nobody says negative thing maybe the prince did not marry the dutch woman everybody was happy with him. Nigeria governor is like councillor to prince in europe talkless of the king in europe, people like melaye will be chantting white people are racicst melaye statement to Oshio what did it portrait? We are talking of love , is it a sin if Oshiomole fell in love with foreigner? I cannot blame dino melaye i blamed APC who gives him candidate ticket. Melaye can see wrong doing of Oshiomole but melaye cannot see any wrong doing of his paymaster thief Bukola Saraki. I may not have money but I am 100% reliable than hooligan and nonentity call melaye. Come to USA and see how senators behave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aminu Iya Abbas Elected Speaker, Adamawa Assembly / Tinubu Appoints Emeka Woke As The CEO Of Ogun-Osun River Basin / Mark Gbillah Responds To Sex Scandal Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.