Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,974 members, 7,936,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 03:28 AM

Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) (57732 Views)

BBNaija: Anto Meets Adams Oshiomhole, Betty & Godwin Obaseki, Philip Shaibu / Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) / Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 5:17am On Mar 06, 2016
RoyalBoutique:

Try locate any army barracks and tell them to stop.

This is Nigeria.

You don't wear camo. Short and simple.

Go against that and you'll get what you deserve.

Why people no dey like obey a very very very simple instruction?

Abi clothes don't finish for market?

Soldier mentality. Always talking from point of power and off point logic. Check photos of BH ppl killed or captured and tell us how many were dressed in camo. Now we want to shift blames to powerless civilians.
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:37am On Mar 06, 2016
Mbediogu:

Soldier mentality. Always talking from point of power and off point logic. Check photos of BH ppl killed or captured and tell us how many were dressed in camo. Now we want to shift blames to powerless civilians.

This is on front-page... Bokoharam caught with military uniforms

https://www.nairaland.com/2973471/pictures-captured-weapons-boko-haram

This is not a nairaland issue, kindly go to the defence headquarters and lay your complaints.

Make sure you wear a camo while doing that.

Best of luck.
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by bolivnnaija: 8:49am On Mar 06, 2016
noblegrex:
its a very BAD thing.how can a bloody civilian be putting on millitary dress.its lack of respect to the millitary... Out of all the dress in town,its only camo he likes.good for him he's received the beating of his life since when he's was born.what if everybody start putting on millitary dress.I don't need to tell you what that means.

I beg to disagree, there is a lot of reason to put on a "camo". In a state like Lagos where there is relative peace, you can put on a short of a face cap in solidarity with our men fighting to sustain the territorial integrity of our country without necessary being brutalized.
For crying out loud your not putting on the full regalia, so why the de human treatment? I love our service men, the courage they exhibit and their willingness to pay the ultimate sacrifice. But I must admit I have began to loose my admiration for them. They are quick to brutalize and cause harm to innocent civilians with the slightest provocation.
They should desist from this and carry themselves well in public. After all,is tax payers money.
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 9:42am On Mar 06, 2016
RoyalBoutique:

This is on front-page... Bokoharam caught with military uniforms

https://www.nairaland.com/2973471/pictures-captured-weapons-boko-haram

This is not a nairaland issue, kindly go to the defence headquarters and lay your complaints.

Make sure you wear a camo while doing that.

Best of luck.

Still talking from position of power...Why report to defence Hq when they should be regulated by law and national assembly? This is no longer interesting. Thanks and bye.
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:44am On Mar 06, 2016
Mbediogu:

Still talking from position of power...Why report to defence Hq when they should be regulated by law and national assembly? This is no longer interesting. Thanks and bye.

Oya go to the national assembly and reported na.

My point, this is not a nairaland issue.

Thanks and bye.
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by k2fresh: 10:39am On Mar 06, 2016
Is there are part of the Nigeria constitution that said its an offence to wear camouflage by non-military personnel.Lets just there is a law,who give the army personnels the to be the judge and executor of the said law,if you a law is broken it should follow due process of being tried in the court,found guilty before execution.
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by surestakes: 11:24am On Mar 06, 2016
Tmaritas76:
must everything be enshrine in the constitution before you adhere to it.OK its not in the constitution not to poo in front of police office but just try it.

*yawns* undecided
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by mrdino(m): 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Nigerian military are extreme cowards. In the USA for example, wearing a camo in public shows your love and support for the military but here, even a wristband with camo colors na wahala. This is what happens when your military is full of retårds.
This is Nigeria not USA.
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by PASCALSILVA(m): 10:31am On Mar 07, 2016
blackprowler:

In 2016 which is well well into the modern world, processes exist for bringing wrongdoers to justice and laws and countries and governments exist so that one animal does not just attack another because he can physically do it. That is the effort human beings make in modern times to differentiate themselves from the animal world from which they evolved. I can see not all societies have succeeded in that effort as we still also burn thieves alive in this jungle of ours
I DON HEAR... THANK U VERY WELL
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by gbens2000(m): 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
idupaul:
is it my eyes or those wounds look photoshopped
for real,there is no way those wounds would get here with no swelling at all,u are seeing wella.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger / Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) / Laycon Dazed As Erica Shows Up At Dorathy's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.