Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,165 members, 7,936,599 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:30 PM

APC Plotting To Impeach Me — Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Plotting To Impeach Me — Wike (24145 Views)

Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike / "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike / APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Plotting To Impeach Me — Wike by Obiodunukwe: 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
franchizy:
Why is Wike always spoken like an IPAD Illitracy. The same way he come to power is the same way he is afraid of.
To be plank and cincire i advice wike to went back to school becaos he always spokes like an illitracy IPAD.
I remain a PDP Supportar.

grin grin
Re: APC Plotting To Impeach Me — Wike by worksmart(m): 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
I cant wait for your impeachment Mr Wike.
It would be redress for the people of the state who have been disenfranchised by rigging and the unfair supreme court ruling.

1 Like

Re: APC Plotting To Impeach Me — Wike by Intendy: 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
the only way to be impeached is by the state assembly.
if the assembly does,they ate indirectly telling you they belong to another party(Apc ,DPP or anything)since the supreme court have given you the mandate except their are skeleton in your cupboard
Re: APC Plotting To Impeach Me — Wike by Lachynos2k2(m): 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
franchizy:
Why is Wike always spoken like an IPAD Illitracy. The same way he come to power is the same way he is afraid of.
To be plank and cincire i advice wike to went back to school becaos he always spokes like an illitracy IPAD.
they school that trained you deserves demolition.
Re: APC Plotting To Impeach Me — Wike by kay29000(m): 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
ddippset:
Wike also said on that programme 'even if they say I vê been rigging elections before and decide to change, is it good to continue what is not good?' lol. Seriously? Don't worry, Wike let apc rig this one first. After this one, everybody wil change. Okay? Wike only this one.

lol! Yes o! Wike, let ojoro cancel ojoro. At least you rigged the last elections, so let them rig this one so that ojoro will cancel ojoro and then we start afresh, clean. lol!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Plotting To Impeach Me — Wike by nsedet: 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
O boy! Your english nah die. What school did you attend? We suppose go flog your teacher walia!
franchizy:

1 Like

Re: APC Plotting To Impeach Me — Wike by saintkel(m): 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
franchizy:
which one b IPAD again, IPOD don finish?

1 Like

Re: APC Plotting To Impeach Me — Wike by kay29000(m): 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
ddippset:
abeggi make we hear word. The only luck wike might have (I said might) is that só far in all the re-run elections conducted buhari is obviously uninterested in tampering with anything. If not wike will all his rants will just be stepped on like an ant by the federal might. Wike himself knows the potency of the federal power when mama p1ss and Joseph mbu used to carry him on their laps. People will only shout for 2 days. After tear gas and curfew Nigerians will run inside their Houses. He keeps accusing buhari here and there, he's just Lucky buhari doesn't even have his time.

EXACTLY!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Plotting To Impeach Me — Wike by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
franchizy:

First, you need to "went" back to school before Wike does!
Re: APC Plotting To Impeach Me — Wike by Fourwinds: 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
dechriscool:
Ebube Dike,We know their antics.They are desperate to grab power since they didn't succeed using the court to nullify your election.One thing they failed to realised is.They can't rig election in a region where the indigenes of that region have aversion for their party.Our amiable governor keep on posting us with their antics while we wait for them at the pool.God bless New Rivers vision,God bless PDP,God bless federal republic of Nigeria.
nonsense....this is how PDP has always won their way to government houses....very similar to Ekiti... Idi..ot Wike...he will continue to have sleepless nite....he shouldn't forget d blood of d innocent is never in vain...whether he or his family members will definitely partake in d restitution

1 Like

Re: APC Plotting To Impeach Me — Wike by saintkel(m): 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
Don't be scared wike, PDP will win rivers state house of assembly, APC is just making noise
Re: APC Plotting To Impeach Me — Wike by 4hys: 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
franchizy:
with this your english i think Wike has a Phd...lol
Re: APC Plotting To Impeach Me — Wike by onatisi(m): 2:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
Wike should stop talking.he should do everything to secure his seat and position. Do whatever you have to do in order to guarantee your interest
Re: APC Plotting To Impeach Me — Wike by torinotarino(m): 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
As in ehnnn
mccoy47:

I really pray and hope that this is a joke!
For real shocked
Re: APC Plotting To Impeach Me — Wike by ipom: 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
During GEJ regime,wike 4got dát Ameachi was the chief security officer Of d state.He IS now suffering punishment Of his sin.Wike should rather focus on how to develop Rivers státě and pay salary because 2019 Will soon come

1 Like

Re: APC Plotting To Impeach Me — Wike by winkmart: 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
and so

check my SIGNATURE, please
Re: APC Plotting To Impeach Me — Wike by Qmerit(m): 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
OLADD:

It can't be a joke my friend. If you cast your mind back to the various crude steps taken by APC leadership to capture Rivers and Akwa Ibom States through arm twisting of DSS, police and the military, you'll definitely take substance in Wike's claim. There's nothing APC cannot do to grab power.

see your life>>>
how did wike came in as a gov wen pdp was up there ??
fear not apc won't act same way pdp act in arresting leaders of opposition.
just go and vote and the winner have it ok.
Re: APC Plotting To Impeach Me — Wike by scachy(m): 3:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
franchizy:
Oyibo!!!
See the sh1t u wrote here n v the temerity to advise Wike to go back to school. Smh
Re: APC Plotting To Impeach Me — Wike by scachy(m): 3:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
mccoy47:

I really pray and hope that this is a joke!
For real shocked

grin grin
Re: APC Plotting To Impeach Me — Wike by klax(m): 3:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
franchizy:

Helloooooooooo!!!

Are you the new Obahiagbon

Pls return home.
Re: APC Plotting To Impeach Me — Wike by olutai: 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
grin[quote author=franchizy post=43524014]Why is Wike always spoken like an IPAD Illitracy. The same way he come to power is the same way he is afraid of.
I remain a PDP Supportar.[/quote

Best quote so far on Nairand this year ; grin[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: APC Plotting To Impeach Me — Wike by babadem2much(m): 3:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
This guy has no balls but want to claim ALAYE
Rivers have gotten what they bargain

Why u de fear grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Plotting To Impeach Me — Wike by Horlufemi(m): 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
Lachynos2k2:
they school that trained you deserves a demolition.

No, the school needs to be bombed plus including the teachers, and students, all the alumni.
Re: APC Plotting To Impeach Me — Wike by Olusholadiamond(m): 3:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
Dats d reason for all ds assasination of APC strongholds
Guy ur hands ain't clean joor, or can ur swear wt Ahmadioha dt u be saint? Dats d reason for all ds assasination of APC strongholds
Re: APC Plotting To Impeach Me — Wike by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
When you n ur boss was bullying amaechi u thought its easy been in opposition.just feel the heat small let's wether u got the ball
Re: APC Plotting To Impeach Me — Wike by Obamina(m): 3:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ben Murray Bruce come and take a look why common sense is not common. Hahahhahaahhahahahahhahahahahahh you find it very difficult to spell and make error-free sentences yet you're advising a governor to go back to school. I dey shame for u. Honestly tonight, no dinner for you. Hahahhahaahhahahahahhahahahahahh
franchizy:
Re: APC Plotting To Impeach Me — Wike by ddippset(m): 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
franchizy:
lol. This guy just cracked everybody up in here. He succeeded in making this post a commedy post. Iam sure he's only kidding us with this english sha. hehehehehe.

1 Like

Re: APC Plotting To Impeach Me — Wike by asamaigho(m): 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
WIKE!
please concentrate on ur "mandate"(i mean d one u stole),forget abt impeachment for now.
Re: APC Plotting To Impeach Me — Wike by stexsy(m): 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
franchizy:
Are you ok? Btw u and him who is the illiterate?
Re: APC Plotting To Impeach Me — Wike by ubamoney(m): 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
Wike my able governor carry go,dnt mind d opposition. we re solidly behind u sir

1 Like

Re: APC Plotting To Impeach Me — Wike by bittertruthz: 4:07pm On Mar 06, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Warn Against Reprisals As Mtn’s Office Is Vandalised / Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children / Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.