Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,963 members, 7,963,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 03:04 AM

Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far (42591 Views)

Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna / Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna / INTRIGUING: A Kenyan Version Of Olajumoke, The Bread Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by bigfather(m): 8:05am On Mar 08, 2016
gasgenius:
If u no like olajumoke story no open or comment for this thread Abeg

Very Simple advice !

2 Likes

Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by LesbianBoy(m): 8:06am On Mar 08, 2016
Its getting boring now undecided
Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 08, 2016
i don't believe her story, all i know this is staged
Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by sisisioge: 8:09am On Mar 08, 2016
Wowzer! See her exuding class! I learnt a long time ago that we're all the same, just a few brushes here and there biko.
Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by Morountodun: 8:10am On Mar 08, 2016
Kreamie:
This girl is Uggggggleee...We have to tell ourselves the truth
Your headache

Keep battling with it

1 Like

Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by Rockstar07: 8:11am On Mar 08, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Who is she, she looks like a baboon in white bag lipsrsealed Sorry am trolling.

I've been observing you. You got a bad mouth girl! U don't need it cos it's not healthy for you.
Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by rajsuresh(m): 8:11am On Mar 08, 2016
[quote author=Kolababe post=43570392]She looks so fab now, it's hard to believe she is uneducated...

Like education has a relationship with appearance....Mschew
Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by texazzpete(m): 8:12am On Mar 08, 2016
Kolababe:
She looks so fab now, it's hard to believe she is uneducated...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/03/checkout-this-new-photo-of-olajumoke.html

Actually hard to believe YOU are educated if you truly believe your looks are based on your level of education. undecided

1 Like

Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by abiolag(m): 8:16am On Mar 08, 2016
SMH
Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by perfectcato(m): 8:16am On Mar 08, 2016
This lady resemble one bread seller 4my area. Let me go to her bread sellin place to confirm say na she. Be right back
Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by inspiredlegal: 8:21am On Mar 08, 2016
[quote author=Airforce1 post=43570729][b]from a bread seller to a celebrity

Baba God I thank you for upgrading her.

I just pray she no dump her husband now that fortune/fame ha smiled at her.
Bro, why are you being emotional? they are not of the same status any longer, that's the reality of life, there shouldn't be hard feelings about it.
Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by rubyradiance(f): 8:24am On Mar 08, 2016
Airforce1:
from a bread seller to a celebrity

Baba God I thank you for upgrading her.

I just pray she no dump her husband now that fortune/fame ha smiled at her.

I fear that too ohhh because this thing called fame intoxicates a lot
Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 08, 2016
Rockstar07:

I've been observing you. You got a bad mouth girl! U don't need it cos it's not healthy for you.
No you are mixing me up. I am a good girl.
Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by egobetatoday: 8:51am On Mar 08, 2016
To all the husbands who prefer to go after 'chic' and 'sophisticated' ladies on the street, this pix shows that you can actually upgrade your wife to such high levels in fashion. Instead of becoming one of the contributors of money to those sophisticated ladies on the street ( because they have so many magas like you), use your money wisely by spending it on your wife ALONE. She will dazzle just like the other 'babes' and you will like it. I can't believe that Olajumoke has risen up so fast. Money is really good.

1 Like

Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by wheezie24(m): 9:12am On Mar 08, 2016
crotonite:
educated or not, beauty is beauty.
and wia is d beauty o
Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by thorbar(m): 9:33am On Mar 08, 2016
hmmm
Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by thorbar(m): 9:34am On Mar 08, 2016
Believing d story is very hard for me...i see holes in it
Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by onoja12: 10:00am On Mar 08, 2016
Define education? only the foolish think speaking English means education. the Chinese, germans do they speak English? slave mentality

Kolababe:
She looks so fab now, it's hard to believe she is uneducated...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/03/checkout-this-new-photo-of-olajumoke.html
Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by Boyooosa(m): 10:05am On Mar 08, 2016
@op dey there dey talk about education, her account is ringing per seconds grin
Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by banmee(m): 10:36am On Mar 08, 2016
crotonite:

educated or not, beauty is beauty.

We don't know what beauty means anymore.
Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by Kreamie(m): 10:39am On Mar 08, 2016
It become yours too the minute you quoted me grin
Morountodun:

Your headache

Keep battling with it
Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by Rockstar07: 10:39am On Mar 08, 2016
Stupedinluv:
No you are mixing me up. I am a good girl.

So why're you insulting her like that?
Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by Augtoms: 10:45am On Mar 08, 2016
[i][/i]Baba God, pick up!
Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by alizma: 11:07am On Mar 08, 2016
other people parading themselves as models are in trouble.
this girl is super model.
Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by mekybabe1: 11:30am On Mar 08, 2016
Na wah! I dey buy data just to see this Olajumoke every page I open bah?
Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by hob(m): 11:35am On Mar 08, 2016
Never mind she was a bread seller,

she got in built swag
Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by skimmy39: 11:44am On Mar 08, 2016
you are closer to a baboon than her, look at hair growing on your forehead. grin
GMan650:
OP, she wasn't uneducated(semi-educated would have been better). She left school at Pry. 5.

Nice pose by the way
Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Who is she, she looks like a baboon in white bag lipsrsealed Sorry am trolling.
i see u.
Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by wadetaw202: 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
I hope this girl will not lose her marriage sha...with all these unexpected exposure
Re: Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far by MisterDreamz(m): 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jaymima:
This is really beautiful. It's hard to believe she's unlettered.
Unlettered? I looked up its meaning... Thanks! I learnt! smiley

More blessings Jummy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mohbad: I Was Given N3m To Paint Late Singer’s Wife As 'Suspect’ –Uche Maduagwu / Photos From Actor O.C Ukeje's Traditional And White Wedding / “You Bit The Finger That Fed You” - Comedian, MC Morris Calls Out Simi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.