Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,959 members, 7,963,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:25 AM

~Who Stole The Meat From The Cooking Pot . . .?~ - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~Who Stole The Meat From The Cooking Pot . . .?~ (1790 Views)

Picture ] Sean Tizzle Cooking Something Hot With Wale, Mavado ? / Who Exactly Stole From Dangote Plc <<<riddle>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

~Who Stole The Meat From The Cooking Pot . . .?~ by Winnergal(f): 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2009
Who stole the meat from the cooking pot . . .?

Goodass stole the meat from the cooking pot . . .
Re: ~Who Stole The Meat From The Cooking Pot . . .?~ by SeanT21(f): 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2009
Who Goodass Not him.

Nich stole the meat from the cooking pot.
Re: ~Who Stole The Meat From The Cooking Pot . . .?~ by xoxoxo(f): 5:58am On Jul 18, 2009
who nich? couldn't be

Amigoz stole the meat from the cooking pot
Re: ~Who Stole The Meat From The Cooking Pot . . .?~ by Winnergal(f): 12:57am On Jul 19, 2009
Who amigoz . . . ? Couldn't be . . .
Tumfulu stole the meat from the cooking pot . . .
Re: ~Who Stole The Meat From The Cooking Pot . . .?~ by Amigoz(f): 2:23am On Jul 19, 2009
Who Tumfulu ? Couldnt be

Winnergal stole the meat 4rm the cooking pot . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: ~Who Stole The Meat From The Cooking Pot . . .?~ by Winnergal(f): 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2009
Who me . . . ? Couldn't be . . .
Mohawkchic stole the meat from the cooking pot . . .
Re: ~Who Stole The Meat From The Cooking Pot . . .?~ by bolowizkid: 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2009
go and ask ur granfather, u aint got brain,,,
Re: ~Who Stole The Meat From The Cooking Pot . . .?~ by wunmilyn(f): 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2009
@bolowizkid,
u don't av to be insulting, if u don't understand the game.
is either u play along or u don't post any comment.  angry  angry

@poster,
who Mohawkchic, ? Couldn't be,
Swit D stole the meat 4rm the cooking pot,
Re: ~Who Stole The Meat From The Cooking Pot . . .?~ by switD: 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2009
Who Swit D ke ? When and wia . God forbid

Wunmilyn stole the meat 4rm the cooking pot.

Infact, i saw her with my two koro koro eyes shocked
Re: ~Who Stole The Meat From The Cooking Pot . . .?~ by wunmilyn(f): 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin
who me, ? Couldn't be.
i said Swt D stole the meat from the cooking pot
Re: ~Who Stole The Meat From The Cooking Pot . . .?~ by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2009
who Swt D? no way romade stole the meat from the pot
Re: ~Who Stole The Meat From The Cooking Pot . . .?~ by switD: 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2009
Who Romade ke ?

Wunmilyn stole the meat 4rm the cooking pot.

though she gave me small so i don't tell, but ya bribe don expire . WUNMILYN stole the meat ooooooooooooooo . Final cheesy
Re: ~Who Stole The Meat From The Cooking Pot . . .?~ by noetic2: 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2009
who wumylin? couldnt be

shentz stole the meat from the cooking pot
Re: ~Who Stole The Meat From The Cooking Pot . . .?~ by Amigoz(f): 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2009
Who Shentz shocked Couldnt be!!

Phem stole the meat from the cooking pot
Re: ~Who Stole The Meat From The Cooking Pot . . .?~ by Shentz(f): 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2009
Nah you lot are wrong

its was that hungry Bbee that ate it all!
Re: ~Who Stole The Meat From The Cooking Pot . . .?~ by jamace(m): 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2009
Who, Bbee, ? Couldn't be.

Sylve stole the meat from the cooking pot.

(1) (Reply)

Wish Spoilers. / Abuse The Person Above You In Your Local Language / Riddles!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.