Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,231 members, 7,936,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:17 PM

The Thin Line Between Fat And Big. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Thin Line Between Fat And Big. (474 Views)

See How Lady Compares Fat And Slim Girls (Funny Meme) / Show Me A Lady Without Belly Fat And I Tell You This (photos) / Thin Line Between Jealousy And Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Thin Line Between Fat And Big. by Africanman123(m): 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
It has always been a thing of style for fat people to call themselves big. It may sound smart, but why can't they just say fat? Is there anything wrong with being fat? If short people don't call themselves small, is it not to the good of everyone if fat people can stop this big thing, to me it sounds like consolation
Re: The Thin Line Between Fat And Big. by dopeJemi: 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
There's a difference between fat and big nigga

(1) (Reply)

A Love Poem/letter From A Movie / Question Of The Day / Why Many Ladies Are Not Married Yet...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.