Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,127 members, 7,936,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:46 PM

She Took My Money And Broke My Heart... What Do I Do??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Took My Money And Broke My Heart... What Do I Do??? (1463 Views)

He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Took My Money And Broke My Heart... What Do I Do??? by odi1278(m): 11:09am On Mar 15, 2016
This is my first time posting on this forum.
Please pardon my pattern of writing.

I met this lady while serving in one of the northern states way back in 2006, we became very good friends and started a non-romantic relationship. I later left after my service year but we kept in touch for about two years, then we stopped calling each other. She called me once every year after that but she usually hides her number. I later heard she was married and has two kids. She is a muslim while i'm a christian.

Fast forward to January 01 2015, I got a call by 7:00am, lo and behold she was the one and she did not hide her number. We got talking again and she told me that she has missed me all this while but because of the difference in religion she had to let go. I later met her in March and we started a romantic relationship. We called each other late in the night, sent text messages, whatsapp and made skype calls.

She later came over to my place and we had a swell time. We were obviously or thought we are in love. She got pregnant twice for me (which was really bad). She miscarried one while she had to do an abortion for the second one.
Her husband recently relocated to Abuja and she had to move with him. I found out different men were always calling her (she is a very tall and pretty lady). Also we had issues based on distance and other sundry issues. She openly told me that she wanted to get someone else so she could forget me. I have spent quite a lot on her and taken great risks just the same as she has done for me (her sleeping with me and being married to someone else). We even took it far when I slept with her in her matrimonial home.

She started acting funny recently and I'm beginning to have a change of heart. She now disrespects me and does not call me like before. She even told me that she was ready to marry me and even told her parents and husband about getting a divorce.

This she did during the last one year and even before she called me that fateful day. I must confess I loved her back in 2006 and even now as I type this. The only reason why we could not continue then was because of our religious differences but we were obviously ready to take the necessary sacrifice to be together. I have visited her twice this year and we had a great time. Please not that I am also married and have 2 kids.
I am really confused on what to do now. please need mature advice.
Re: She Took My Money And Broke My Heart... What Do I Do??? by Gebbson007(m): 11:11am On Mar 15, 2016
lol law of karma
Re: She Took My Money And Broke My Heart... What Do I Do??? by Ubiero(f): 11:12am On Mar 15, 2016
This is what we keep talking about.

All these married, unfaithful men who get married out of duty instead of love.

Get married to who you love. You can bear what ever comes but if you get married out of duty, you end up breaking the heart of the woman you married and cheat.
Re: She Took My Money And Broke My Heart... What Do I Do??? by sinaj(f): 11:13am On Mar 15, 2016
Ur story get as e b

U dating a married woman nd got her preggy twice?

I just dnt gerit

Someone shud pls summarize for me

2 Likes

Re: She Took My Money And Broke My Heart... What Do I Do??? by TaiKuun(m): 11:13am On Mar 15, 2016
Some people are criminals by naTure. You are married, she is married.

You know what? Goan climb high tension

3 Likes

Re: She Took My Money And Broke My Heart... What Do I Do??? by Monalisa185(f): 11:14am On Mar 15, 2016
angry
Re: She Took My Money And Broke My Heart... What Do I Do??? by xpac01(m): 11:23am On Mar 15, 2016
"She took my money and broke my heart." Bro, you should be sharing testimony how you only escaped with a broken heart and not a broken head.
And by the way, I can't even find where money was taken. She spread for you, you gave your money, and even your baby. Hmmm.
*my advice* go for HIV test.

1 Like

Re: She Took My Money And Broke My Heart... What Do I Do??? by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 15, 2016
Smh...
Re: She Took My Money And Broke My Heart... What Do I Do??? by kingofchess(m): 11:27am On Mar 15, 2016
bro. u r a DISGRACE to manhood.
Re: She Took My Money And Broke My Heart... What Do I Do??? by Kondomatic(m): 11:32am On Mar 15, 2016
Pick the biggest piece of the broken heart and move on before she comes back for it.
Re: She Took My Money And Broke My Heart... What Do I Do??? by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 15, 2016
Kill yourself undecided
Re: She Took My Money And Broke My Heart... What Do I Do??? by BlissP(m): 11:45am On Mar 15, 2016
If ur story is true which I doubt', meehn, u are cursed" I feel for ur generation. No matter how spoilt a man would be, why date a married woman? Some people get mind oooo
Re: She Took My Money And Broke My Heart... What Do I Do??? by Michizzy(f): 11:51am On Mar 15, 2016
"Hello! You are committing adultery". I think u need to be reminded. undecided
Re: She Took My Money And Broke My Heart... What Do I Do??? by flokii: 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
@OP so na because she never give you "food" chop as usual dey make you complain

all these married guys sef..

(1) (Reply)

Its 2:47am......what Do U Think Im Doing / Me And My Beautiful Babe / Advice Me: I Am Dating A Girl I Don’t Love But After Breaking Up, I Miss Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.