Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,641 members, 7,962,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:14 PM

Dating One Of My Mate Since We Were In S.s.2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating One Of My Mate Since We Were In S.s.2 (770 Views)

***Festive Oyinbo P U S S Y*** / Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks / An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating One Of My Mate Since We Were In S.s.2 by sturborngo(m): 2:41am On Jul 21, 2009
do u know what guys,av being dating one of my mate from s.s.2.but we av both passed out now.and my problem is that,each time i tell my friends that i avn't had sex with her they call me fool.my quetion now is that,can't i loose this babe because of this stress am passing through?
Re: Dating One Of My Mate Since We Were In S.s.2 by Kunbee: 2:58am On Jul 21, 2009
Sori wat is ur definition of stress
Re: Dating One Of My Mate Since We Were In S.s.2 by sturborngo(m): 3:04am On Jul 21, 2009
what i mean by this is that,whenever i visit her,she always try to seduce me ,i mean romancing me.but i don't want to engage in such thing 4 now because i know what the future holds 4 me.there4,i dont want to do sumtin that will tarnish my image.so is it now clear to u?
Re: Dating One Of My Mate Since We Were In S.s.2 by Kunbee: 3:21am On Jul 21, 2009
Ok, tell her u dont feel comfortable wen romancing u and u know wat ur future holds for u and it doesnt involve seduction
Re: Dating One Of My Mate Since We Were In S.s.2 by kokoA(m): 10:21am On Jul 21, 2009
sturborngo:

what i mean by this is that,whenever i visit her,she always try to seduce me ,i mean romancing me.but i don't want to engage in such thing 4 now because i know what the future holds 4 me.there4,i dont want to do sumtin that will tarnish my image.so is it now clear to u?

How old are u?
Re: Dating One Of My Mate Since We Were In S.s.2 by argent(f): 10:30am On Jul 21, 2009
kokoA:

How old are u?

Age has nothing to do with this.

@ poster,

If spending time with her will make you do what you dont want to do, then stop spending time with her.
Re: Dating One Of My Mate Since We Were In S.s.2 by MoneyRule(m): 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2009
Tell her u dont feel comfortable with her seduction and you do not want to have sex till u're 70. Believe me,she will understand and wait till u're 70 b4 u guys have sex. I'm sure she loves u dat much.
Re: Dating One Of My Mate Since We Were In S.s.2 by biola44: 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

She Wants Us To Break Up Because She's Older Than Me / No Lady Without A Boyfriend / If It Were You What Will You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.