Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,051 members, 7,960,337 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 05:55 PM

Co-own A Private Secondary School - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Co-own A Private Secondary School (623 Views)

How To Earn Over 100, 000 Naira Monthly As A Private Tutor / Please How Do I Go About Setting Up A Private Security Company? / Request For Clarification For The Appointment Of Secretary Of A Private Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Co-own A Private Secondary School by pointblank247(m): 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
Iam the proprietor of a secondary school in Anambra state. the school has all the necessry approvals including from all the ssce exam bodies in Nigeria. we need to move to parmanent site hense the call for partners but no body will regreat investing in it as it is very lucrative. i'm on 08035453128 sam
Re: Co-own A Private Secondary School by ITbomb(m): 11:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
pointblank247:
Iam the proprietor of a secondary school in Anambra state. the school has all the necessry approvals including from all the ssce exam bodies in Nigeria. we need to move to parmanent site hense the call for partners but no body will regreat investing in it as it is very lucrative. i'm on 08035453128 sam
Error detectors coming in 3........2........1...........
Re: Co-own A Private Secondary School by Flexherbal(m): 1:38am On Mar 16, 2016
Photos of the school. Or are you keeping it for some reasons?
Re: Co-own A Private Secondary School by pointblank247(m): 5:27am On Mar 16, 2016
Flexherbal:
Photos of the school. Or are you keeping it for some reasons?
i am trying to up load the picture but truely i dont know how. as u can see i'm new here. i think the prob is with my phone (or with me) bur am still trying. but now a learned nairalander (i mean a lawyer) just advised me by phone not to make the pics public yet and i think his reasons are good.

(1) (Reply)

Free Forex Training Nd Signals Watsapp GRP Kicking Off Tonight / 500million Worht Of Property With C.of 0...."need It To Raise Loan" / Sperm Donation Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.