Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,153 members, 7,936,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 04:46 PM

ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 8" Written By @saint_haywhy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 8" Written By @saint_haywhy (1202 Views)

No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel / Only For Love "Episode 1" Written By @saint_haywhy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 8" Written By @saint_haywhy by SaintHaywhy: 11:31am On Mar 17, 2016
ONLY FOR LOVE episode 8
As written by @saint_haywhy

As we entered the room, I quickly went out to ease myself and before I came back she had dropped her handbag on the floor and before I know what was happening she gave me a hug pressing her boobs firmly on my chest.
After few seconds of hug, she pulled backwards a little bit, pulled her head backwards, she looked into my eyes with
a flirty smile on her face, before I knew what
was happening, her head began to move closer to mine and her eyes were closing gradually until she finally placed her lips on mine and we began to kiss. I pulled her closer and couldn’t resist her. We continued to kiss and we moved our legs gradually until we walked closer to the bed and we both fell on the bed.
We continued kissing and our hands began to do some movements, I was kissing and moving my hands downwards and I located her boobs and began to smooch it from outside her gown. She began to moan while moving her hand downward to my towel, I pushed her breasts out of the gown and was pressing and
squeezing it while she finally loosed my towel
and began to stroke my erected dick. I moved
my mouth away from her mouth and moved it
down to her breasts and began to suck it simultaneously. I moved my hands downward to the end of her gown and lifted it up while
caressing her laps, this time, her moan was
getting higher and the pitch was getting louder. I moved my hands inward to her pants
and played around it for some moment. I then
shove the pant sideways to have access to her womanliness, “dammn!!!. She was so wet and
dripping”, I played around her clits teasing it
and finally digging her soaked pussy with my
fingers while she was moaning like someone
who was about to faint. “Huuuuuh, ooooouch!!!, haaaaaagh!, ayoola!!!!!!, you will kill me today!!!, infact you have killed me already!!!!, oooooouch!!!!!!!”
Suddenly, OYIN stopped stroking my dick and she sat up, pulled off her pants, pulled up her gown. She pushed me to lie flat on my back and she sat on my dick in a “woman on
top” style. OYIN supported herself by mounting her hands on my chest while she was rising and falling on my rod. I was
lost in ecstasy as I watched her boobs bouncing up and down as she was rising and falling on my dick. I raised up my hands and placed them on her boobs and pressed while she was jogging on my dick.
We bleeped so hard for almost 30minutes until I was about to cum and my breathing was getting higher. Uuuuhhhhh!!!!, huuuuuuurgh, oooooouch!!!, I began to moan as I was almost returning from the heavens...

Watch out for episode 9

Meet the author: bbm 2375C830.... Whatsapp: 08145180829..... Hotline 09057229864

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Nigerian Teachers- Check this out / CLOSED / A Lost Soul - Warning: Unsafe Theme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.