Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,918 members, 7,959,875 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 09:13 AM

Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her (41538 Views)

Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo / Nuella Njubigbo And TChidi Chikere's White Wedding Photos / Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by macaranta(m): 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
Happy birthday to her.
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by OsusuMustFlow(f): 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
classic
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by nikkypearl(f): 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
Beautiful!
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by ALIEN2000(m): 2:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ok She Cute..!!!
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by stargift: 2:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
That her eye-shadow sha. Is it that she wasn't looking at the mirror?
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by Kangol99(m): 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
smiley
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by Babyphinas(f): 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
Happy fun filled birthday nuella
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by winilove(f): 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
HBD to you nuella , u look beautiful wit a nice outfit kiss kiss
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by henrydadon(m): 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
idowuswap:
Ashewo no be work Ooooooooooo bastard
and who told u she ashewo..u dnt knw her personally and u dey there dey run ur mouth

3 Likes

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by SURElee(f): 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
Utchgirl:
Nuella d snatcher !

I wish u many yrs of snatching ahead.

Too much make up is artificial beauty. U r no wia around beauty whn u r compared 2 Sophia Tchidi -chikere.

Nuella d husband snatcher.

I hate snatchers !

Who did you say NoelA snatched again? Did she enter the ex wife's home to take the huband forcefully? I bet you'd say queen Ether in he bible snatched the king from vashti also.

This is also another lesson to ladies, when God gives you a gift/husband/position, and you don't play your role well, He displaces/substitutes your positon for somebody else. And from what I read up there, she also takes good care of the other woman's kids well.

6 Likes

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by AleAirHub(m): 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
nuelzy:
their one above me dat said "too much chemical"

local champion gringrin
modern local champion cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by banio: 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
Always pretty
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
Some people are angry in this thread o.

1 Like

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by LeFreakSoChic(f): 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
tchidi:

He was snatched?? Is he a baby? He had no say in the matter Abi?

Dont mind this one. She's going through her crisis. Hood rat. You read nonsense in the media and come here to act like a hooligan, forming all knowing from the bits you gathered.
Or do you stay under their matrimonial bed? Holy Nweje.
Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by kenny987(f): 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
Utchgirl:
Nuella d snatcher !

Too much make up is artificial beauty. U r no wia around beauty whn u r compared 2 Sophia Tchidi -chikere.

I hate snatchers !

Biko did Nuella pay groom price, offer him a ring and ćhain him to herself? You don't know what has gone down so stop d hypocrisy. Is he a baby or did he not make his own choice?

4 Likes

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by LeFreakSoChic(f): 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
SURElee:

Who did you say NoelA snatched again? Did she enter the ex wife's home to take the huband forcefully? I bet you'd say queen Ether in he bible snatched the king from vashti also.

This is also another lesson to ladies, when God gives you a gift/husband/position, and you don't play your role well, He displaces/substitutes your positon for somebody else. And from what I read up there, she also takes good care of the other woman's kids well.

You'll be surprised that idiot is among those screaming gender equality. Instead of attacking the man, you are splattering your vitriol like saliva on our screens.
God knows I hate dumb females. She's happy, are you?
Even the ex wife has moved on, you are here battling chest ache over something that's none of your damned business.

3 Likes

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by ozoemenaca: 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
Happy Birthday My Sister
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by 9jatatafo(m): 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
naughtynaughty:
fine lady..with big evritin.. grin nose, mouth,teeth,ear,eye,eyeballsss etc

You failed to include big kpekus and big bakassi. Don't say I added these two. I bet her hubby like evritin BIG!
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
Utchgirl:

U can hit urs @ d windo

Ode

See as u wear fake chain 4 neck like local dog.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by bebe2(f): 2:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
Utchgirl:
Nuella d snatcher !

I hate snatchers !

na by beauty??

abi marraige na torture chamber?

if he is happy he wont leave.

3 Likes

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by PentiumPro(f): 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
Igbo girl go yellow already and still go dey use bleaching cream.
Tufiakwa undecided
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by columbus007(m): 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
naughtynaughty:
grin bt I hear say girl wey get big lips dey always get fat dis thing grin
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by mhizbright: 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
she is beautiful. i like her smiley
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
columbus007:
grin bt I hear say girl wey get big lips dey always get fat dis thing grin
rillii?? gringrin grin grin I dunno ooo cheesy
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by columbus007(m): 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
Utchgirl:
Nuella d snatcher !

I hate snatchers !
to whom brain is given sense is expected saw that is ur personal text..hmmm undecided
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by columbus007(m): 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
naughtynaughty:
rillii?? gringrin grin grin I dunno ooo cheesy
cheesy ; cheesy cheesy
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by Ghost447(m): 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
Utchgirl:

I'm entitled 2 my own opinion.

Anu npama
by casting aspersions on this beautiful damsel? How could she had snatched a full grown up man?

1 Like

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
Utchgirl:
Nuella d snatcher !

I hate snatchers !
it dey pain u?go and hug transformer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by femi4: 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Even lips
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by femi4: 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
Olypeppy:
love this girl just wished she married a single man
Single men are few. All ladies can't marry single men
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ppl 's husband dat u r dating is wot? Dats husband's snatching. Watch ursef b4 calling ppl names.
Utchgirl:
Nuella d snatcher !

I hate snatchers !

3 Likes

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
[quote author=Charmerbeautylooks post=43887296]Ppl 's husband dat u r dating is wot? Dats husband's snatching. Watch ursef b4 calling ppl names.[/quote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits / Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) / Checkout Temi Otedola Before And After Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.