Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,003 members, 7,963,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 08:50 AM

Please How Can I Fight Low Retaintive Memory? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please How Can I Fight Low Retaintive Memory? (816 Views)

Brain Foods: 12 Foods That Boost Your Memory!!! / How Do I Fight This Injustice? / Mayweather To Mcgregor: I'm An Elephant, Why Would I Fight An Ant Like You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Fight Low Retaintive Memory? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
mmm..I don't know how to start but I have to start somewhere..

I just have a short memory or short retaintive memory (as people do call it) in respect to my academics..

if I learn something (especially in maths phy and chm) I tend to forget it easily...

I don't know why..but I have been scaling through with it,but I think its time to work on it now am in the higher institution.

I can't continue like this...

so my question is .. HOW CAN I FIGHT THIS SHORT RETAINTIVE MEMORY OF MINE?

HAS ANYONE BEEN IN MY SHOES?

pls matured advice and suggestions are highly welcomed..

johnnydon22,tempakguy.

etc.
Re: Please How Can I Fight Low Retaintive Memory? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
It's simple, you can easily forget things when u don't exercise your brain.
EXERCISE YOUR BRAIN.
Re: Please How Can I Fight Low Retaintive Memory? by 3kay945(m): 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
Repetition of what learnt should help. .... Your age also determine.
Lastly, minimize social platforms of unproductive stuff.
Re: Please How Can I Fight Low Retaintive Memory? by johnydon22(m): 9:32am On Mar 19, 2016
Understanding what is learnt is better than remembering it..

-You can know something by understanding it without having to remember it.

-You can memorize something without having understood anything about it at all.

So i suggest you go for understanding rather not memory.

Education is meant to improve and test our intelligence not our memory.. So for everything you wish to understand, break it down to the simplest fundamentals to understand it's mechanisms and laws.

In so doing you need not remember what you have learnt since you already know it..

You need not remember the (sum) of any two numbers i give you now because you simply know and understand the laws of addition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Fight Low Retaintive Memory? by ernecy(m): 11:42am On Mar 19, 2016
Try brain transplant. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

JK

But I had this problem back in the days, don't kill ur sef over remembering things, jus try and understand what you read, it way better and improves ur IQ.

Bros don't be crammer, ur brain fit burn from overload. grin

(1) (Reply)

What Hostel Life Taught Me. / As A Student, Is It Possible To Avoid Sin?? / AYTP 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.