Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,865 members, 7,962,824 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

Why Most Ladies Don't Date Nice Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Ladies Don't Date Nice Guys (837 Views)

Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Ladies Don't Date Nice Guys by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
Most women claim to want the guy who is
sensitive, emotionally fluent and intimate. Yet,
when it comes down to it, women consistently
chase after the “bad boy,” the guy who is
narcissistic, self-absorbed.
most women have aversion for guys who are manipulative, guys who are unpredictable, a guy who is in charge.
A woman’s dating preference is the ultimate
paradox.
The thing is, they are constantly on the
lookout for that super sweet, caring guy who
will make a great companion, but they are actually
attracted to the guy who ignites passion
within them.
"Nice guys are just boring" a girl once told me.
So If you are a nice guy, (when I say nice guy I mean the guy who does everything bae asks or says without dulling or saying no, the too caring type, the over protective type, so spiritually minded that you don't know her other needs, to sum it up if you are so predictable and perfect) and you have a bae, it's time to toughen up. please do not misunderstand me, toughening up doesn't mean becoming an a**hole. you must treat your woman or prospective women right.

have you ever wondered why players control many babes and you can't even control the one you have, that's because these girls naturally get attached to bad boys, some times even after knowing that he is a player and a cheat she will still want to be with him. girls always want someone they will fix not someone already fixed. you don't need to be rich to woe a girl and maintain her but if you posses bad boy traits then you stand a chance of not just having her but owning her.
bad boy in this context doesn't mean being a crook but being strong emotionally and physically, being confident, making her doubt your love for her at times, knowing when to say no and yes, being in charge, bringing up dirty talks, treating her like the only one and still behave like there is another, discussing about other girls with her, admiring other girls in her presence, dress nice and look good. you will definitely piss her off someday but she's going to accept your apology when you apologize well. all you have to do is to show her your imperfection, she will subconsciously take you as a project and when ever a girl takes you as a project, my man you are a king. a girl won't take a nice guy as a project because the guy shows her that he is perfect.
most girls are afraid that nice guys are novices in bed, that's when you see church girls saying that they want a brother who has been bad before as fiance.
It’s easy to lose interest in a nice guy. Even if women find a nice guy attractive and there’s initial chemistry,
ultimately they lose interest in him. Nice guys aren’t interesting and there isn’t enough there to keep the chemistry alive. Basically, they’re boring.
most guys think money can buy any naija babe, yes it might, but it can't buy her heart and brain. I have seen broke guys who sleep with rich babes and with babes who have rich boyfriends.
my man womanology is about your packaging, if your packaging is Mr nice guy, you are single for life
Re: Why Most Ladies Don't Date Nice Guys by Vinshu(f): 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
Wow so long. I didn't read.

Personally I like nice and reserved guys. They are little and timid. I can walk over them. They are like dust beneath my feet as I get to use them and use them till there is nothing left then I move on kiss

Don't judge me.
Re: Why Most Ladies Don't Date Nice Guys by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
Vinshu:

Personally I like nice and reserved guys. They are little and timid. I can walk over them. They are like dust beneath my feet as I get to use them and use them till there is nothing left then I move on kiss

Don't judge me.
lol you use them till there is nothing left then you move on. that means you can't date a nice guy for long, you want someone who will be in charge and lovingly bad
Re: Why Most Ladies Don't Date Nice Guys by Topestbilly(m): 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
Vinshu:

Don't judge me.

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Most Ladies Don't Date Nice Guys by KingsJohnson(m): 11:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
I am a nice guy and nothing will stop me from being one any day anytime.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Ladies Don't Date Nice Guys by MoneypassGod(m): 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
Vinshu:

Don't judge me.
The way d bad guys use and dump ur sorry a.ss abi?? Ok we've heard.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Ladies Don't Date Nice Guys by Adasun(m): 11:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
Vinshu:

Don't judge me.
this oyibo gal,u don show again angry
Re: Why Most Ladies Don't Date Nice Guys by Adasun(m): 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
KingsJohnson:
I am a nice guy and nothing will stop me from being one any day anytime.
bros i da ur back joorcheesy cheesy

9ice guy i will be bt no woman mess with my headundecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Most Ladies Don't Date Nice Guys by Ifakiland(m): 11:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
Vinshu:

Don't judge me.
I pray u meet me...am a nice guy dat his wire do touch once in a while.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Ladies Don't Date Nice Guys by Vinshu(f): 11:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
Adasun:
this oyibo gal,u don show again angry

sad

(1) (Reply)

Money Vs Education / Dwindling Economy: Calabar Oloshos Now Charge N400 Per Insertion & N1,500/night / Dating Your Celebrity Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.