Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,231 members, 7,964,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 05:48 AM

2isokay's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2isokay's Profile / 2isokay's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Autos / Re: AWOOF 2008 TOYOTA Sienna by 2isokay(m): 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
The price is on a high side!!!!
smiley
smiley
Family / Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by 2isokay(m): 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
vikithor:
What fricking ing ,in giving or receiving ‘happy birthday ’,
@ 2isokay ,since your happiness seemingly depends on it ,i wont deprive you of that desire ,
so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO 2ISOKAY !!

Thank you
Family / Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by 2isokay(m): 5:22am On Mar 06, 2018
Happy birthday to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Family / Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by 2isokay(m): 5:19am On Mar 06, 2018
I greet you all nairalanders, Especially all the ogas at the top,
am not really used to the operational system for this forum, but i will appreciate if someone teaches me.
Today is my Birthday, i am creating your indulgence to celebrate with me, as you do, celebration will never come to an end in your life.
I know this section may not be the right place to post this kind of information but since am yet to understand the various system, you guys should pardon me.
Once again, Happy Birthday to me.
Thank you Jesus. Am really happy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Farmer In Delta. Photos by 2isokay(m): 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
dainformant:
A 23-year-old farmer identified as Chukwuedo was this morning allegedly shot by Nigerian Police officers attached to Ubulu Uku Divisional Police Station, Delta State Police Command. According to an online report, Chukwuedo was riding his motorcycle this morning from his farm along Ubulu - Issele-Uku road Ubulu Uku where he was shot by one of the Police Officers named Corporal Emeka.

According to the CEO Behind Bars imitative Prince Gwamnishu Harrison, the Police officer who shot Chukwuedo has been arrested and in Police custody but yet to hear from the Police the reasons why Chukwuedo was shot.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/23-year-old-man-allegedly-shot-police-way-farm-delta-photos.html
so sad.
Politics / Re: Again, Buhari Cancels Bauchi Visit by 2isokay(m): 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hmmm he may be too busy then!!!.

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.