Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,455 members, 7,964,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 10:46 PM

2LESS's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2LESS's Profile / 2LESS's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

Politics / Re: Inside The Boko Haram Bomb Making Hub In Sambisa Forest(video) by 2LESS(m): 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2019
onegig:
This clearly shows the illiterates running the army.

It seems like it's business as usual . Just like the incompetence you find in all our government office. Same thing you would find here.

Not a single common sense. You discovered cache of arms. No survey to see if IEDs or the place has been wired with bombs or landmines. No coordination. They didn't even do a clear mapping of the area before they started filming. What if it was an ambush and BH were just out there waiting to lob bombs at them from a trench? What's even the biz of the soldier filming?

Someone shouting some stupid commands in a language not understood by all. How do you want to pass instructions?

See him describing the location they were to the other soldiers ccoming to meet them. "You make a slight turn"....slight turn to fcccking where. "After the river". Follow the glow of the river South, or in the opposite direction. Not a single use of coordinates. That's the most basic thing any sensible soldier would know of. What have they been teaching them at NDA for goodness sake?

See them packing guns and cylinders with hands without even checking if the safety catch is off or on to prevent accidental discharge.

And those machines aren't anything special . They are just basic tools you using in bending iron that have been repurposed to fashion out weapons.

No wonder they have been slaughtered in their thousands. When you choose to run everything based on quota system and not merit. This is the results you get.

This is an eyesore.

Guy they for just make you the defense minister rather the idiot we have now.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: INEC Gives Automatic Employment To Ex-nysc Member Who Lost Sight While Serving by 2LESS(m): 10:48am On Mar 30, 2019
I don't know the kind of job someone will offer me in place of my sight.

2 Likes

Car Talk / Re: Someone Spotted Driving Around With Fuel Nozzle & Hose Still Attached To His Car by 2LESS(m): 9:14am On Mar 30, 2019
mosho2good:
��9ja reporters be like "I'm currently here with Mr Ikechukwu Akunne" Mr Ikechukwu Akunne, can u pls kindly tell us your name? �
Guy why did you make me laugh like a fooool?

4 Likes

Crime / Re: British Lady Blackmailed By Nigerian Scammer Confesses To Her Husband (Pics) by 2LESS(m): 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
Born2Breed:
How do these omen fall for these guys with their poor spellings?
Your own spellings didn't fair better.
Politics / Re: Governor Tambuwal Celebrates Victory With Family And Friends At Government House by 2LESS(m): 3:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
Tambuwal and Ihedioha, former speaker and deputy speaker of HOR now governors of their states.

5 Likes

Crime / Re: Kidnapper Nabbed After Throwing Student Off A Bridge(Pics) by 2LESS(m): 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
Bad market.
Properties / Re: Lagos School Building: Before Collapse And After The Collapse (Photos) by 2LESS(m): 10:24am On Mar 14, 2019
DMerciful:
Resonance causes structures to fail if the natural vibrating frequency of the body or structure is amplified by a close body moving at same frequency. Children tends to move their feet when they are singing nursery rhymes and their general playfulness. Being at the top floor amplifies movement due to distance from the foundation so this could be a reason however I'm not ruling a combination of building weakness and possible resonance. When a building drops miraculously, it's like a microwave energy impacted it.
Some have attributed this resonance effect to the fall of the Jericho wall.
Politics / Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by 2LESS(m): 5:26am On Mar 13, 2019
donphiilopus:

You're so right bro. I can remember how Hon. Tunde Akogun, the man who later became the House leader won in 2007 when Presidential and National Assembly elections were still being held different days. His boy (man) came to the polling unit and told whoever cared to listen that elections had already been concluded in Abj and that Akogun had already won. He told us not to bother ourselves waiting for materials. Materials later arrived around 5pm and before 6:15pm, those PDP guys in my area were already looking for a way to snatch the ballot boxes and papers. It took the intervention of the fearless AC guys who stood their ground. Last last, they took the ballot boxes away (to INEC office to avoid snatching) before 6:30pm when just few people had voted. The next day we heard Akogun had been announced as the winner of the polls. This scenario alone makes me hate PDP so much. Yet some people are here telling us Yakubu is worse than Iwu.

You are comparing 2003 elections with 2019?
That's like comparing an old model car with a new one
Please answer these few questions for me.
How old was this current democratic dispensation in 2003?
Which president claimed better integrity btw 2003 and now?
How much was budgeted for elections in 2003 compared to 2019?
Was card reader used in 2003 as against now?
Shouldn't we have improved comparing the age gap?

1 Like

Crime / Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by 2LESS(m): 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2019
bengg:
Allah help me punish the person that post this fool Igbos pig

So this eediot is ur Allah?

4 Likes

Romance / Re: Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos by 2LESS(m): 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
That "side chick" should be on suicide watch list. The humiliation may be too much to bear considering her age.
For we men, side bae is a necessary evil.
Celebrities / Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by 2LESS(m): 8:43am On Mar 09, 2019
Ozkar:
women don't hate domestic violence. They just hate that they are usually the victims and not the perpetrators.

That's why many have no qualms beating up defenseless lil kids.
You need to see how they pounce on their 'house helps' at little or no provocation.

1 Like

Business / Re: Vietnam Rejects Cashew Export From Nigeria by 2LESS(m): 9:49am On Jan 19, 2019
It's high time our country started processing these raw agricultural produce into finished products, otherwise the same thing happening in the oil sector will step in.
No country grows by only exporting raw materials. This is why most countries blessed with natural resources are still in poverty, DRC is a perfect example.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by 2LESS(m): 5:40am On Jan 15, 2019
dockokwus:

My brother, u see what I saw!
They av even invented a new type of ascites I would here term 'invisible ascites',seen only on Xray,quite unlike the obvious clinical finding of ascites that is d norm.
Does the guy look like someone with ascites?
If a plane Xray technologist cannot pick up a perforated ulcer then they better send d guy first for an abdominal CT and even MRI because someone goes in there to find basically nothing,but ends up giving the guy what he didn't have in d first place.
Bros, it seems like you are a medical professional, I am interested cuz I am down with ulcer though not that serious. Please how and where do I go for proper medical scan? It's like this scan wasn't properly done or interpretated.
Celebrities / Re: California Fire: Kanye West, Kim & 250,000 More Forced To Evacuate Homes(Photos) by 2LESS(m): 9:50am On Nov 10, 2018
post=72834551:
Nurses and patients have recounted their dramatic escapes from a hospital in Paradise that was devastated by a ferocious wildfire. Nurse Darrel Wilken told the Chico Enterprise-Record newspaper that the fire came so quickly that he and other coworkers used their own cars to evacuate patients from the Adventist Health Feather River Hospital.
Wilken said he took three patients in his car and that two of them were in critical condition. He said he battled gridlocked traffic on a road surrounded on both sides by fire.

These are true heroes.
Feel so sorry for everyone affected.
People will be counting their losses at this point.
Life is what really matters before property.

Why not create your own thread rather than masturbating on someone else's? Big ups to you EXPLORER . Man way sabi
Celebrities / Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by 2LESS(m): 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2018
Annie and Pedro were burying their hatchets, while Tubaba was busy burying his head between two MANCHESTERS.
GOD PLEASE DELIVER ME FROM ANY BWEST SUCKING SPIRIT!!!
Crime / Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by 2LESS(m): 9:59am On Oct 27, 2018
philip0906:
Stupid boyz....They're everywhere. You are involved in illicit and shady businesses but would still go around flaunting and even after hitting the elusive "jackpot", they never drop the ball and "legitimise" their dirty money. They keep aiming for more "jackpots", until they are finally entangled in their Web.

I have no issues with working boyz, as I know that it's a rat race out here to make the benjamins and it's survival of the fittest. The problem now comes when you make the benjamins illicitly and throw it at our faces, live extravagant and questionable lifestyles that would make eyes be on you.

JayZ said in the story of OJ "...Take your drug money and buy the neighbourhood. That's how you rinse it..."
There are a number of filthy rich business men in Nigeria today(a number of them are even in the limelight) who started out on the streets, legitimised their illicit money and have built empires.

Don't start on the street and die on the street. Know when to quit and live with your loot

Bro oil dey your head.

12 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by 2LESS(m): 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
Munzy14:
Ok let me pray.
God I thank you for the gift of sense.,even if my own starts to decline while aging, please also enhance that of my woman, so she will always remind me if my own blows out of proportion.
How can two adults married, decided to dump their sense at home?. So they don't listen nor watch the news on CNN. oooh!!! maybe they think news is a make believe movie.
Even BMC painting Buhari on nairaland with half-sense will not even near sambisa as we speak, even with lai Mohammed technically defeated lie syndrome.

My brother, "I no know" na how I take start to dey talk.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: "I Am Happier In Bikinis" - Yvonne Nwosu Rocks Skimpy Swimwears by 2LESS(m): 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
Shortyy:
Me too. I hate wearing bra, or anything that disturbs me. I just like being free

Sissy, you are not alone.
Politics / Re: Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio by 2LESS(m): 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
capatainrambo:
what if akpabio is just deceiving apc.

what if he wants to amodu sheriff apc

My brother, you may have a point there!
NYSC / Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by 2LESS(m): 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] Nairaland and diick eee..... See number of people viewing

Sports / Re: Community Shield: DSTV Apologize For Not Airing Chelsea Vs Manchester City by 2LESS(m): 11:55am On Aug 06, 2018
Not even a single person up there talked about approaching the court to seek redress or ask for compensations. Yet we have too many unemployed lawyers in Nigeria. We only pour our frustrations on social media and move-on as if everything is fine.
This is why institutions and politicians will continue to take us for a ride.
Crime / Re: SARS Kills Tanker Conductor In Lagos. Graphic Photos by 2LESS(m): 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
Obascoetubi:
nawa o

Gotv 1900 our price 1k Gotv 3800 our price 2k Dstv 1900 our price 1k Dstv 3800 our price 2500 Dstv 6300 our price 5k Dstv 9900 our price 7k Dstv 14700 our price 10k Extra view 2000 100% assurance
Pls how?
Travel / Re: Ambode’s Wire-mesh Fence On Expressways Are Being Vandalized (see PHOTOS) by 2LESS(m): 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
Edavi234:

Not just wicked, VERY WICKED AND SMALL MINDED FILLED WITH HATE, JEALOUSY AND DESTRUCTION.

Nigeria is really on along thing.

I will say this again - Nigeria as a name and country is ok but the level of abandon and destruction is the people. To every leader there are followers.

You make small progress, the jealousy will start from the family, then extended family, relatives, friends, neighbours, church members, etc FOR NO JUST CAUSE OR REASON.

So when you see poverty and suffering
everywhere, one should know why - OUR MENTALITY AND MINDSET AS A PEOPLE AT WORK.

So in other words, you were wicked and jealous before you made it?
When did wickedness and jealousy become a class or status issue?
Stop making unverified general assertions.

1 Like

Politics / Re: INEC, Tribunal Frustrating My Petitions – Olusola Eleka by 2LESS(m): 7:28am On Jul 25, 2018
Someone doesn't sleep at all.
Religion / Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by 2LESS(m): 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
This man and others are why so many people chose to be atheists. Confusing themselves upandan.
Jokes Etc / Re: First Time I Experienced My Village People Following Me by 2LESS(m): 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
All these village people that are sending messages to me to come back home, me that left village for you people, am I stupid?
Sports / Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by 2LESS(m): 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
datsammy:

You don't know what you're saying. I'm a Ronaldo fan but that control and finishing was something else. He even received the pass from the back compared to that of Musa

So from where did Musa receive his own pass?
Keep on #hating ur own.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Fayemi: Ekiti Workers’ Salary Arrears Will Be Paid In Six Months by 2LESS(m): 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
That was how Fashola promised to fix our power issues in 6 months. Eeediots!
Politics / Re: rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole by 2LESS(m): 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
ordainbuzz:
Too many short men in Apc, and all of them with short sense, why?

Guy you are mad! Why u dey make me laff lyk mumu?
Celebrities / Re: Ufomba Onyinyechi 'Shella Girl' Nude Pictures Shared Online By Herself by 2LESS(m): 11:34am On Jul 07, 2018
obowunmi:
small girl, Big God.
Small Girl Big DOG.
Politics / Re: Buhari: Those Accusing Me Of Condoning Herdsmen Killings Are Evil by 2LESS(m): 9:18am On Jul 06, 2018
[quote author=Treasure1919 post=69127765]Y are the CAN leaders laughing? is that wat they are there for?

I thought I was the only one who saw that. People who ought to be mourning are stupidly displaying their dirty teeth. I spit on madness.

1 Like

Family / Re: Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! by 2LESS(m): 4:55am On Jul 06, 2018
The way some people approach some marital issues like they are solving math problems with exact formulas, shows that many do not really know their partners nor understanding of what marriage is.
If you understand your wife and that her upbringing differs from that of others, maybe then you will know how to live with her. Why should one declare a mini war on her in-laws all in the name of "family politics"? These rules are TOO rigid for couples who have clear understanding of what they are into.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.