Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,455 members, 7,964,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 10:46 PM

2LESS's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2LESS's Profile / 2LESS's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

Romance / Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by 2LESS(m): 1:57am On Jul 05, 2018
Saclux paint failed her.

1 Like

Politics / Re: 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu by 2LESS(m): 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Mr Garbage pls shot your mouth, this your lie has made EEDC to seize the erratic power we dey manage.
Celebrities / Re: Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) by 2LESS(m): 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
frankIzuchukwu:
excessive secretion of pituitary gland and somatotropin.
Abeg easy
Crime / Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by 2LESS(m): 9:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
Thank you Op, i can now officially call them cowards. OP said it oooo, nt me.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Watch Your Utterances, APC Warns Okorocha by 2LESS(m): 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
For once, APC should learn from Rochas by moulding late Abiola and his wife instead of giving them ordinary award.
Politics / Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by 2LESS(m): 11:25am On Jun 09, 2018
Nnanna called them 'sophisticated morons' only ooo.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Pastor Gives Lady 48 Strokes Of Cane, For Her To Get A Husband In Enugu by 2LESS(m): 10:12pm On May 28, 2018
Madam if you are this senseless after your 'latest deliverance', then i don't know who will save you.
Religion / Re: My Wife Doesn't Want Me To Start My Ministry by 2LESS(m): 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
macphilip:
I will only believe your calling if you plan to open your church in Borno or Yobe state
Add Chad and Niger, then he will be talking.
Crime / Re: Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend by 2LESS(m): 10:27am On Mar 22, 2018
Because of DICKson, this lady has lost boyfriend and about to loose dad. I pray she doesn't loose her mum as a result of this shock.
Politics / Re: Benue Killings: APC Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On IGP by 2LESS(m): 11:31am On Mar 13, 2018
I am disappointed that this mallam did not say it was GEJ/PDP that put those words in the mouth of Buhari.
Politics / Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by 2LESS(m): 1:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
Taiwo20:

It like a copied assignment: Don't try to explain it.
Guy, this one got me laughing like a mad pesin. Lol
Foreign Affairs / Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by 2LESS(m): 8:06am On Sep 09, 2017
The way these people give names to these hurricanes gives me joy. Btw, i heard 'IRMA' is a she.
Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by 2LESS(m): 11:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
sagerasaq:
And the Biafrans/Igbos were shouting goooooaaaaaallllll....
Abeg who were they supporting
Nigeria or Cameroon?

I guess the IPODs where the ones scoring for Nigeria?

1 Like

Crime / Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by 2LESS(m): 10:36am On Aug 05, 2017
So ladies no dey dupe men in the name of marriage?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Yobe PDP Leaders Decamped To APC (Photos) by 2LESS(m): 9:37am On Jul 31, 2017
Yet no one decamped to SAMBISA FOREST. In Psquare's voice, ndi ara!!!
Crime / Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by 2LESS(m): 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
I feel for these men and their family

3 Likes

Politics / Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by 2LESS(m): 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
Before now, PMB was the one visiting Nigeria and nigerians from London. Now, Nigeria and nigerians are the ones visiting PMB in London. They should continue.
Sports / Re: NFF Set To Hire Foreign Goalkeeper Trainer by 2LESS(m): 8:51am On Jul 20, 2017
NFF should hire De Gea on loan

3 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Thread For N-TAX Applicants That Are Yet To Receive SMS by 2LESS(m): 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
My Unique Reference Number is N-Tax-2017-00000485549-57.
I have received an sms.
Pls assist me.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’ by 2LESS(m): 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ermacc:
Faseyi, fayose.
U come 4get Fayemi. Wetin Ekiti ppl get wt 'F' Maybe cuz F is just after E. Walks out, wat do I knw.

1 Like

Education / Re: 4 Most Used Words By Nigerian Ladies by 2LESS(m): 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ezionye:

Hmmm could mean she doesnt believe wat u said, is thinking bout it or is not sure wat to say. It cud also be a sign of mockery.
So how do I know the one she meant from the options you gave?
Just imagine a dictionary written by a woman?
Foreign Affairs / Re: Greek Ambassador To Brazil, Amiridis, Murdered By Wife's Lover by 2LESS(m): 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
Dis is one of the reasons why I want EXPIRY DATE crested in marriage certificates.

4 Likes

Phones / Re: MTN Wants Whatsapp & Viber Banned In Nigeria, Says Affecting Its Business by 2LESS(m): 10:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
[quote author=Stateside post=51721420]This is the same network that used to say that there is nothing like PER SECOND billing until GLO start billing per second. They used to round up the call to the minute. U call for 1mins 20secs and you get billed for 2 mins. They ran that scam for a long time before GLO saved us.

They paid a lot of money in Ghana to block GLO into coming in for a long time before they could no longer.

If not for the thousands of jobs they offer Nigerians, i will like to see them go.

Technology is a double edge sword. The same way they took business from NITEL, Post office, DHL and transport companies, the same way whatsapp is taking their business.

Before, people used to go to NITEL to call. They used to send people to travel and deliver message and send messages thru post office.

That got eliminated cos phones came along. Why didn't those ppl cry about eliminating MTN?

Even with whatsapp, you need data to call, hence they are still seeing some money unlike NITEL and Post office who has ZERO benefits from introduction of handsets.

I hope he is just joking

Take any bottle for my "head"

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by 2LESS(m): 5:10am On Nov 23, 2016
mattyboy007:
nw dis is a nyc respond u knw.. plz can u put me tru plz whatsapp me plz 08062988689
Pls do add me wt 07031331410. Help a broda
Politics / Re: Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps by 2LESS(m): 9:01am On Nov 18, 2016
abbas99:
*sighs*
Guy this your picz gut my ribs cracking this morning. Tnkz 4 d comic relief.
Politics / Re: RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows by 2LESS(m): 11:05am On Nov 13, 2016
doctokwus:
No sane man wud watch as Wike carries out his rampage thru the streets,towns and villages of Rivers.
Amaechi is fighting for the soul of Rivers state and has done what every leader in position of authority in a state being run by a tout,ruled and ravaged by touts shud do:assure supporters that he has got their backs as they come out to vote.It was because Amaechi didn't do this in the previous election that allowed Wike to carry out his murdering spree,intimidating voters and INEC officials.
A governor that has refused to swear in apc winners in the state assembly,detaining those ones still alive and destroying properties of apc leaders deserves to be met threat by threat,less he runs every opposition party member out of Rivers state.
I stand with Amaechi on this,eventhough I know it's karma that's catching up with him for being the one that elevated this same thug to positions of authority.
Sometimes I wonder d kinda sperm that formed you. See the way you are supporting violence.

1 Like

Politics / Re: NNPC Official: N145 No Longer Sustainable… by 2LESS(m): 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
There we go again!
God EPP us
Webmasters / Re: Anyalekwa Of Igbere TV Building A House After DSS Arrest (Pics) by 2LESS(m): 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
The two pictures are the same, one is of hollow blocks and with emerging pillars/columns while the is of solid blocks and no pillars.
Ayam not unstanding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.