Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,719 members, 7,965,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:20 PM

2ndking's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2ndking's Profile / 2ndking's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Business / Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by 2ndking: 7:16am On Oct 26, 2016
Karin001:
Non-Lagos residents shall be our next focus for the next few weeks.

In the course of the thread many people within and outside Lagos have indicated interest in participating in this project. It is only fair that we give them a fair opportunity to participate also.

I have given it serious consideration and have proceeded to design an approach that I think will be best for them in the circumstances. This approach will also be adopted by those who are living in far flung locations in Lagos. The products they will commence with is Chin-chin. Their commencement date will be mid-November and by January they will have the opportunity of adding a new product to their portfolio. We will choose the particular producer who has capacity to supply whatever quantity is required and in superior quality too.

The first step however is for us to indicate our interest on the body of the thread. All we need is for you to state your moniker and your town/state of residence. Every state and town will be limited to a specific number of participants so that the town does not become saturated and thus unprofitable. So the first few people identified and approved will now meet and form an understanding that will protect them from usurpers.

Quite naturally the town that has the largest number of interested participants will be the first to take a plunge. As we progress, you will now come to terms as regards why we need to have individuals coming together as groups in towns outside Lagos.

I recall that we already had two interested posters from Ilorin and one from Ife. Can they please indicate all over again? We will begin to collate the information immediately.
I felt remembered, because I've been following this thread religiously, though I've gained a lot but location seems to be a problem to be.
I did not reside in Lagos. I reside in far away East "Enugu state per say". Ma I'm really impressed about your move.
Thanks to God for the answered prayers upon your child. once again, I reside in Enugu North, Enugu state
Thanks a lot
Business / Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by 2ndking: 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2016
I can't keep visiting without commending Karin001, Rose75, Latestarter and you all that have contributed in one form or the other, This is really encouraging,
Kudos to you Karin001 for your God given intention.
I love and by His grace I must join the train, tho I'm nothing Lagos.
Peace!

2 Likes

Phones / Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 2ndking: 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
Please, somebody should help me out,
advice please

My Tecno H3 has a touch screen problem.
some parts of the screen do not respond to touch and it's very frustrating chatting or trying to access since apps.
Before now, it went down and could not boot, I took changed the screen and to no avail.
Please what type of service does it require and possibly, what it may cost Me.
Computers / Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by 2ndking: 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
horllamy:

den backup and format it
Thanks dear, I'll do that, but can I do it with a software or contact an engineer?

sorry for my too many questions
Computers / Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by 2ndking: 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
horllamy:

i think one of your keyboard is pressing down
It's not cos I checked carefully, I suspect virus, but I'm not sure thanks
Computers / Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by 2ndking: 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
skydancer:

How do you mean? It goes off or it's on but you can't see anything?

Either ways you may be experiencing a slight hardware fault. You'll need to describe the problem in details or seek a technician
Before now, one of the Ram got damaged and was removed(not replaced)
it makes some noise, I can't see anything on the screen, then it will stay for like 2mins and off it goes
Thanks tho
Computers / Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by 2ndking: 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
horllamy:

which type of lappy is that one
Am not with the laptop now but I think it's Dell 5430 or something like that thanks
Computers / Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by 2ndking: 5:58am On Sep 29, 2016
Again is a lappy from a friend, it suddenly refuse to boot, it will show some light on the power button, make some noise of booting, but it will suddenly go off as nothing will be shown on the screen.
Advice needed please
Computers / Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by 2ndking: 5:54am On Sep 29, 2016
My Dell latitude 6410 could not boot well.
When it boots, on trying to type in the password, it overwrites and could not let me input the password.
Please dear ones, what's the likely pro. and remedy?
GoOd MoRnInG
Phones / Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 2ndking: 5:48am On Sep 29, 2016
Good morning all.
please my Tecno H3 has a touch screen problem.
some parts of the screen do not respond to touch and it's very frustrating chatting or trying to access since apps.
Before now, it went down and could not boot, I took changed the screen and to no avail.
Please what type of service does it require and possibly, what it may cost Me.
ThAnKs.
Business / Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by 2ndking: 7:52am On Jul 24, 2016
added to my downloaded list, reading through
Business / Re: A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Business & How To Make Profit From It! (UPDATED) by 2ndking: 5:20pm On May 14, 2016
timy22:

Ok, I will add u . Thanks

Typing error, I lost my phone. I'm not on social media now. let me have your contact please
Business / Re: A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Business & How To Make Profit From It! (UPDATED) by 2ndking: 7:58pm On May 05, 2016
Please ma I really need your contact am on social media now. Lost my phone. Here is mine 07068313879 Thanks
Phone/Internet Market / Re: Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes With"Imei +prd Code";no More Mep Code(NOT OS10) by 2ndking: 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
hello sir' good day. I just got this BlackBerry 9700 from my sister. it can not start many application like the camera it will request that you close other application. it rejects memory card as well.
here is the imei: 351937046162309
PRS: 17739-040
could you please help me
Technology Market / Re: LG Standard Size Microwave Oven For Sale. 10K Only by 2ndking: 5:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
ResourceMan:

Lagos, Microwave is available and in great condition. Rarely used and good as New.

Wow, but there is great distance. Am in Anambra
Technology Market / Re: LG Standard Size Microwave Oven For Sale. 10K Only by 2ndking: 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
Are they still available? What is your location? What is the condition of the microwave?
Technology Market / Re: **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 by 2ndking: 11:55am On Apr 03, 2016
Innjoo note for swap with a good infinix/Tecno android phone or for sale.

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by 2ndking: 10:37am On Apr 02, 2016
I would like to take this decision but the grace has elapse. I really need to change my story through this import business.
Phones / Re: Best Android Launchers To Spice Up Your Phone by 2ndking: 7:03am On Feb 08, 2016
[quote author
Religion / Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by 2ndking: 9:16am On Jan 21, 2016
Oluwa I worship your name. To man it may seem God have failed, but to God, I know the thought and plan on have for you, that if good and not of evil.
There is an appointment in every DISappointment.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Vacancy For All Class by 2ndking: 9:47am On Jan 13, 2016
07068313879 Add up
Business / Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by 2ndking: 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
onismate:
yes but for the pocket size you are printing is 6 pages and splitting it.

Alright
Business / Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by 2ndking: 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
onismate:
in that page paper, there are 6 pictures in that paper so you cut the pictures into the 6 image sizes

Will you use each image for a t-shirt?
As in, if you have to print on 50 t-shirt, you will have to produce 50 images as well?
Business / Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by 2ndking: 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
I love the spirit in this young man Onismate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.