Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,719 members, 7,965,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:17 PM

2ndking's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2ndking's Profile / 2ndking's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Phones / Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by 2ndking: 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
23k and flip case 1.3k?
nawao. increase in demand.
well flexing my inote. got mine some weeks ago
Phones / Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by 2ndking: 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2014
[quote author=Kaslyni post=28647426][/quote]

it has led notification light but not as bb.
the flash damn OK. compare to my previous phone.
Investment / Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by 2ndking: 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
add me pls.
Reubenkings81@gmail.com
Phones / Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by 2ndking: 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
Chimezie250:
on heavy or light usage
light usage
Phones / Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by 2ndking: 10:17am On Nov 29, 2014
Chimezie250:
you don't need extra battery
my battery last only for a day. I don't know the cause.
Computers / Re: Considering Brand Of Laptop by 2ndking: 6:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
I have 50k and i don't want a mini lappy
Computers / Re: Considering Brand Of Laptop by 2ndking: 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
as a year 1 student studying Computer Sciences.
Recommend the best poppy pls.
Business / Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by 2ndking: 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
Incase you are serious about producing, contact me for the video.[/quote]
sir, your contact please.
Business / Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by 2ndking: 7:34am On Nov 06, 2014
Your advise is really motivating, sir, can you help us with the NAFDAC registration issue?
Still following.
Business / Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by 2ndking: 7:32am On Nov 06, 2014
Sir, good morning, i just joined the trend, i hope am never too late to receive the production pdf file. I really love your goodwill.
Computers / Re: Considering Brand Of Laptop by 2ndking: 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
Considering price also, i budgeted 50k for a 15.6inch lappy
Education / Re: 10 Life Lessons Every Nigerian Student Should Know Before Graduating From School by 2ndking: 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
very educational. Thanks for the enlightenment.
Religion / Why Is It Right On One Side And Wrong On The Other Side? by 2ndking: 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
A man was called to give a speech,as he came on stage, he received the greatest disgrace of his life right from his sitting position to the stage,many were laughing,some others rose up to leave for the home and the whole place was given up to an uproar with no body siding or supporting these man,as a matter of fact he was not permitted to deliver his speech and was sent back to his sit
WHY,BECAUSE HE WAS WEARING A SKIRT.
When it is turn for a woman,she came out and was applauded by the Audience,and she gave her speech and went back to her sit,meanwhile she was on trousers and everyone welcome her.
NOW MY QUESTION IS THIS. Why is it bad on one side and good on the other side,because it is either good or bad on both sides.
Religion / Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by 2ndking: 9:54am On Sep 22, 2014
Only God can deliver his elects.
People do say christianity is the thing of the heart, but "by their fruits, we shall know them".
God is not a partial God, heaven is holy, and the people that shall go in there must be holy.
Being a church member does not warrant you heaven, but "GOD BE WITH US TILL WE GET THERE"
Computers / Re: Considering Brand Of Laptop by 2ndking: 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
OK thanks
Computers / Considering Brand Of Laptop by 2ndking: 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
Please fellow NLs that have known laptop computers too well, I want to know
1. Factors to consider while choosing a laptop.
2. The best brand to choose.
Rating the brand from top to least will be highly appreciated.
Phones / Re: Sandisk Launches N130,000 "512 GB Memory Card, by 2ndking: 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
I here
unlimited storage
Culture / Re: Can You Count From One To A Thousand In Your Local Dialect ? by 2ndking: 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
[i][/i]very possible
Igbo kwen!!!
Business / Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by 2ndking: 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
goldendiamond:

For the bulk sms you can order for the business proposal. send a sms to 0817-932-8162. whats your budget for the laptop. get an american used ACER mini laptop 1gig ram and 160gig hard disk plus webcam and bluetooth. buy before friday and get a FREE brand new hp deskjet printer. to order send me a sms. keep following

OK sir. still following
Business / Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by 2ndking: 10:05am On Aug 01, 2014
Golden, good day, please my interest is in bulk SMS. you sent me a site to transact with. thanks for that. but sir can you help me on were to get cheap laptop. l missed your promo on cheap laptop because of finance. thanks.My mail Reubenkings81@gmail.com
Business / Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by 2ndking: 10:04am On Aug 01, 2014
Golden, good day, please my interest is in bulk SMS. you sent me a site to transact with. thanks for that. but sir can you help me on were to get cheap laptop. l missed your promo on cheap laptop because of finance. thanks.
Business / Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by 2ndking: 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
let it not pass me by please email me Reubenkings81@gmail.com
Health / Re: 10 Of The World's Most Famous Conjoined Twins by 2ndking: 10:54am On Jul 25, 2014
am sure God must have a reason why He made these twins like that. hmmmmmm cryam sure God must have a reason why He made these twins like that. hmmmmmm
Phones / Re: MTN Wifi.....who Got The Massage? by 2ndking: 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
I got it
Phones / How To Install 2go On Android by 2ndking: 8:01am On Jul 21, 2014
Please fellow nairalanders, my 2go automatically uninstall from my Techno M3. I have tried all I could to reinstall it but all to no avail. please can someone help me on how to install it. I deleted it. I can download but can't install.

Thanks
Family / Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by 2ndking: 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
Wislet: do not teach what you do not understans, Mr man. Those things are not 'gods' as you say. When the things of this world mean more to you than God Himself that's when they become 'gods' to you. When you covet them as you shouldn't....when your heart is on them..that is the evil thereof.

OK
Family / Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by 2ndking: 7:19am On Jul 18, 2014
my dear
marriage is for better for worse, but your wife's decision is to accept and serve God is the best.
Love her the more. and I guess you also serve the lord as she do. That is holy spirit at work. thanks!
NOTE; all these make up ann jewelries are gods(Gen35:1-4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.