Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,917 members, 7,959,873 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 09:10 AM

2oothpic's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2oothpic's Profile / 2oothpic's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by 2oothpic: 9:48pm On May 06, 2019
Hello everyone, anyone with a car in great condition with properly & updated documents/particulars for rent on weekly basis for uber/taxify ? I'm experienced with good ratings, good maintenance culture & based in Abuja.

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Two Experience Uber/ Taxify Driver Needed Immediately by 2oothpic: 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
Location pls?
Business / Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by 2oothpic: 10:35am On Apr 27, 2019
Hello everyone,
I want to bring issues to our attention ( partners & drivers).
For Drivers:
Please always verify the genuineness of the vehicle license plate and other car documents before accepting any car. Go to:
https://nvis.frsc.gov.ng/NumberPlateVerification.aspx
Or the state VIO office to verify.
Some of the cars are stolen. FRSC will apprehend & fine you while Police/SARS will make a living off you. Also insist on comprehensive insurance and car security/trackers. They are cheaper than the problems that arise from a stolen car.

For Car owners
Please properly register your vehicles. Renew expired documents and keep the original. Properly insure your vehicles and install security and trackers. Also carry out back ground checks on your drivers.

A lot of drivers/car owners are not sincere. So be cautious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Driver Needed by 2oothpic: 10:01am On Apr 27, 2019
Good morning, I am interested. Expect my call.
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by 2oothpic: 6:11am On Apr 19, 2019
Pls add me-07059900499
Car Talk / Re: In Need Of Uber/taxify Driver In Abuja by 2oothpic: 5:54am On Apr 19, 2019
Hello, I am interested. Call me on 09079593163.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.