Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,253 members, 7,964,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:46 AM

2sex's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2sex's Profile / 2sex's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 64 pages)

Celebrities / Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by 2sex(m): 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ezerbullet:
I believe there's more to this issue. They should just settle it offline
it all boils down to wifey ish. Play back bro... Peter and Jude never still settle since then cheesy how I wish their mother was alive.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by 2sex(m): 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
Sunnypar:
See them CommentRreaders' Association of Nairaland (CRAN).
DebbyChris(f), francababy(f), zaynie(f), DIG1, xnigga(m), stan241(m), BlizzydoDo(f), Bukish21(f), holluswagga(m), habib55, Emeraldz(f), yankosbaba, stephnie44(f), Geeflow(m), ohgurl(f), Anoti1(m), pomide(m), torpedodaezy(f), Liberty101(m), cberryx, makky04, Onyi2013, belloabd1914(m), Enes22(m), Chijiuche, Thugnificent(m), preshyp(f), BukkyDan(f), dimarket(m), 2sex(m), exotiqueify(f), Ebusbaba1(m), Harrisonwo(m), vargasvictory, Lilkingsamuel(m)
Share and let learn.
grin
Business / Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by 2sex(m): 1:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
arbitrage:
At such dollar critical time like this, these methods will help you get dollars to your domiciliary bank account but not at cheap rate. It is not better than bank rate but cheaper than black market (abo.ki) rate.

Simply open Nigerian Payza and/or Neteller accounts online. Verify each of them. Any of the two will allow you to fund by various methods including funding/upload from your Naira card. Therefore, you can fund at your bank's card usage rate and subject to CBN card limit regulations. You can buy additionally from exchangers here. From Payza or Neteller, you can withdraw into your domiciliary bank account and then do what you want with it.
please, how can someone without paypal account make payment to someone who as a paypal account?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Graduates Very Selfish Yet Expect A Miracle? by 2sex(m): 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
I don't really know a place like this exist.

Just signup at most job boards/blog which has newsletters.

Everyday, they will send you job vacancies across the country and you can apply to the one that suits you.

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Graduates Very Selfish Yet Expect A Miracle? by 2sex(m): 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
can I give you a hug?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Would You Vote Buhari Again? - Nairaland Decides. by 2sex(m): 12:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
Except he does something about the economy, I don't care how he plans to do it, I will not vote for him, neither will PDP be an option.

I will give my vote to a new promising party. If Nigerians adopt this method, these men will learn to sit up.
Webmasters / Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 11:50am On Feb 17, 2016
Ecash1:
So Plenty calls and request, to prevent this bonanza from hijacking or derailing this thread, a fresh thread has been created and "moderators" have equally been informed to help ensure transparency.

Here is the dedicated thread:https://www.nairaland.com/2937817/5-free-domains120-extremely-cheap

Let's roll. Even 1000Naira can buy your choiced domain, not to talk of 0Naira.
. Coms?
Business / Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by 2sex(m): 11:49am On Feb 17, 2016
toluxa1:
Dollar is now like Sugar, we are like ants grin
my thought exactly. This time to start be serious with currency business o.
Business / Re: Oil Prices Rise 5% On Talk Of Output Cut by 2sex(m): 11:36am On Feb 17, 2016
Dahveydson:
Oil price will sure increase as soon as all oil producing countries agree to cut production. The only problem is USA might decide to shore up its production of shale oil and flood the market with it.
US and Iraq will be a problem. I am glad that Saudi Arabia is having a second thought.

1 Like

Romance / Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by 2sex(m): 10:48am On Feb 17, 2016
Jennystyle:
I think am guilty, but the word was just too harsh.
can I tell you something and will be willing to listen? Let me know and I will give the best advise as I see there is hope you can use it to change your life.

I am waiting.
Celebrities / Re: Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You by 2sex(m): 10:29am On Feb 17, 2016
Jude is the business brain behind their success
Celebrities / Re: Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You by 2sex(m): 10:24am On Feb 17, 2016
vorigan:
. . . . . . .Jude Okoye rode on his brothers success . . . . . .now that they have jumpstarted his career, he needs to get out and find his own lemons . . . . . . . . . . .this is no family business, he is just a pest grin grin
u ar completely mumu. Business without good management skill will lead to failur, dancing and singing isn't enough as far the music industry is concerned. Do u think there aren't guys who can sing or dance more than psquare?

Jude was the manager and a good one at that. The trio complement one another. Simples

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigeria Economy: We ‘re Starting From Scratch - Buhari by 2sex(m): 7:49am On Feb 17, 2016
Did you guys study English at all?

Buhari actually meants going back to the drawing board, back to groundnut pyramid and cocoa days.

1 Like

Politics / Re: I'll Make Naira Equal To American Dollar - Buhari by 2sex(m): 7:34am On Feb 17, 2016
chinchum:
At no time did buhari say he will make 1 naira equivalent to 1 us dollar. You cant read headlines and start acting like morons who cant read. Your report has a body , read it, many of you are too mentally lazy. I suspect Okorocha said something of that nature.

I am certain Buhari never said that.
why did he keep quiet when the news started going around, even before the election?
Celebrities / Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by 2sex(m): 2:30am On Feb 17, 2016
profosa:
I hope Lagos State Internal Revenue Service('LSIRS') or the Federal Inland Revenue Service('FIRS') are documenting her rant on instagram.They would soon come and ask her evidence of tax payment for this money been bandied around.
shut up jor. Go make your own money
Romance / Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by 2sex(m): 1:49am On Feb 17, 2016
herbie27:
wen u love some1 do u jst stay n forget 2 call the person?, I believe dat wen a guy/girl loves you he/she will always want 2 hear frm you and atime buying recharge card on loan is involved wen they feel like hearing frm their love one, dis is my definition of love and nt a guy/girl dat calls wen they need sumtin frm u or need u 2 warm their bed.
lol calling someone or loving someone who does not even appreciate that you u care about dem is the greatest insulte u can inflict on urself
Romance / Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by 2sex(m): 1:45am On Feb 17, 2016
tosyne2much:
You mean you can relate to it?
I wrote a reply to this. Did you read it before I deleted it?
Romance / Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by 2sex(m): 1:12am On Feb 17, 2016
undecided
Romance / Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by 2sex(m): 12:51am On Feb 17, 2016
tosyne2much:
Despite my kindness and generousity, I never thought someone with a caring heart and genuine intentions could be betrayed/scammed.. Such is life !!!

Each time I think of what transpired between us, it sometimes brings back the memories of betrayal.. Well, I have moved on with my life cos only a fool dwells in the past
I can relate to that, buddy
Romance / Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by 2sex(m): 12:42am On Feb 17, 2016
Howyeh:
I faithfully dated him for 7 good years,was his mother 4 dz yrs..tuk wat i tag d boldest step of my life by breaking up wit him wen i noticed som hrt-breaking changes in him....knw he alredi had anoda....patiently waited for anoda 10months for a change,wen none cam forth,i moved on!
this is deep
Romance / Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by 2sex(m): 12:38am On Feb 17, 2016
Kunlegzy:
She wanted marriage but I wasn't set.

She is igbo, am yoruba. Her paternal family kicked...

Overall she is the best have dated...

I missed her so much...

She is married though.

I wish her well.

That's one thing about Igbo girls. They are good but marriage thing is like a medal for them. Though I don't see me nearing my own tribe anymore
Romance / Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by 2sex(m): 12:24am On Feb 17, 2016
beautycrush24:
He was just too nice and never gets upset. Too perfect for my liking. Whatever i do or say is always right. Doesnt allow me lift a pin. *yawns* boring embarassed

In other news, check www.juicygossips.com.ng and thank me later
your types are the dumb who turn a nice guy into a monster.

Can't imagine how someone would say being too nice is boring. I hope you find one that will ruin you completely cos ur type don't appreciate the nice ones until they meet a guy that use, abuse and dump them.

Forked up brains, idiotic minds

6 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by 2sex(m): 11:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
toluxa1:

Please read my post again, I did not mention dollars anywhere. I said between euros and pounds.

BTW, is this former 2sexy?
yeah, it's 2sexy

I think it's euro because only UK use the pounds, other European countries use Euro
Business / Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by 2sex(m): 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
toluxa1:
Between Euro and Pounds, which of these two currencies will be more available at Nigerian banks to withdraw? Basically I am asking which of these two currencies are used more by Nigerians?
na Dollars na
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome by 2sex(m): 11:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
SaiBuharii:

Buy your own first with your bad grade.
I wanted to reply you but felt it's best to just let you be.
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Is under Spiritual Attack..I Am Worried by 2sex(m): 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
EHMIR:
lookadis1sad

mtcheew
u can help the girlfriend na abi? What she need is just good fuorks
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Is under Spiritual Attack..I Am Worried by 2sex(m): 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
trick9:
Please friends my gal has been telling me about her having sex in her dreams and it has been a torture to her she has seen different clergy men but still...the problem seems to remain...

But on my view I think it's might just be a normal wet dream becus sometimes I sex in the dream also...not that I am happy with it but I just feel it's a normal thing becus I don't think it affects or have impacts on my daily life...

My gal called me today that she dreamt she was pregnant and delivered a baby..half human half fish..

She told me she is not aware of wat is going on with her in her dreams and I kinda believe her she is loving and a ideal girlfriend...the only thing am scared off is that the next time I see her we might just gonna have sex..

The first time I slept with her on the same bed I couldn't make love to her she said she is still a virgin I could only just stop at the entrance of her virgina cus she was screaming....

Please I need a first hand advice...what are my risks?
why should kids be dating instead of facing their books? Na wa o
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome by 2sex(m): 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
SaiBuharii:

It's not my fault u didn't finish with a good grade. Don't pour your frustration on me.
Dude, the world has moved passed graduating with good grade etc. A friend who hasn't even finished school just acquired Acura Mdx2008 for 4.5Million. Guy go sidon abeg and he isn't into anything illegal before your mind start thinking yahoo yahoo or cocaine.

1 Like

Romance / Re: ..... by 2sex(m): 6:23am On Feb 16, 2016
elprint:
I appreciate everyone that took out time to leave comment(s), both the sensible and the most insensible, here. From your comments, I have been able to figure out the best possible way to deal with this situation--- walking away.

Let me immediately cease this time to inform those that think I'm jobless and idle that I'm not. I'm not a lazy type.
Good. Very GOOD. In life, think about yourself FIRST. If you can walk away without a word to her, it's also the best decision to make cos you will have her wondering.

Above all, try to stock your head with so much information that can help your finances. It's the best decision you can ever make right now.
Politics / Re: I'm Beginning To Regret Voting In Buhari by 2sex(m): 11:55am On Feb 15, 2016
Aromas:

Bros chill now, do you think the damages PDP has cause in this country can be clean-up within a year?
that's become so stale and old school buddy.

I am not seeing signs of a better economy. We have heard this line million times. What is the solution? Stop the blame game please
Politics / Re: I'm Beginning To Regret Voting In Buhari by 2sex(m): 11:51am On Feb 15, 2016
912:
You never voted for him. Try another lie. IPOB TINZ
well I did voted and I am same as the OP. At least a few nairalanders know I did support him. Rozayx5, who is staunch PDP supporter, knows and he is my friend offline too. Ideology is another nairalander who knows, Chibenze is another nairalander who knows I supported Buhari.

Buhari is fvcking up big time and let call a spade a spade. Economy is what makes the citizens feel they belong somewhere and if that's not obtainable then we can as well kiss him good bye come 2019.

Is it corruption we will keep hearing till 4 year elapse?

Jobs have been lost in numbers and over 5 of my friends were affected.

Dollar is currently 335 and virtually everything has increased. I went to buy a bulb few days ago before I travelled and it was told it's 200 naira , something I used to buy for 150 before.
I couldn't buy a laptop and was told by my buyer to wait for sometime cos I wanted to change the one I am using.

All we hear is "PDP is the problem, PDP is the problem, PDP is the problem" but no simple solution. A man who blames another for his failure can NEVER succeed. Agreed, PDP ruined the country, you don't need to tell us what we already know.

WHAT IS THE FORKING WAY OUT AND SOLUTION?

Dasukigate saga is now old school and I am tired of hearing that.

We say no money in the country and the economy is in a mess but Buhari is still flying around. Doing what please?

Corruption is not the only problem we have in country please.

2 Likes

Business / Re: Sending Money From Nigeria To UK by 2sex(m): 10:49am On Feb 15, 2016
fulanigirl:

Scotland
ma'am, I can tell you that Ymodulus is a trusted brother and you should give him a try to help you out.

He has given so much to this forum and hekp better people's life in so many ways.

To be candid, his magnanimity is what encourage me to keep helping people even though I was once so discouraged.

Go through his profile and you will see that Ymodulus has a lot to offer you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 64 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.