Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,403 members, 7,964,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 05:20 PM

2undeee's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2undeee's Profile / 2undeee's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 13 pages)

Celebrities / Re: First Photos: Bovi Mother's Burial Live - Vivian Gist by 2undeee(m): 11:47am On Mar 12, 2016
RIP mummy BOVI may her gentle soul rest in the bossom of the Lord
Politics / Re: Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos by 2undeee(m): 10:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
Dis one Wey police don dey advertice dem self so hope say dem ma no wan bcom new oolajummoke so just saying
Romance / Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by 2undeee(m): 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
doughziay:
I dated this young lady for some months and things were going on fine until recently she told me she would like to discuss something with me and told me to promise her that it wouldn't change my attitude towards her.

She said she Has an 8year Old daughter already which made her drop out of school to take care of the child. The father of the child didn't take responsibility. She and her parents have been taking care of the child who's now 8yrs Old.

MY QUESTION: What would you do if you were in My shoes. Marry a single mom or Let her be.

Bros Abeg if she is of a good character pls marry her because say she don born dat one no b problem
Fashion / Re: The Funny Suit This Man Wore To His Wedding... by 2undeee(m): 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
The Republic of factory workers
Education / Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by 2undeee(m): 12:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
Come d dey Wey unilag dey do confogin self shy dem give am 500000 k how much b in huz rent na 1million or na style him wan use beg
Business / Re: Has Anybody Been Able To Change His Account Name With Bank? How Did You Do It? by 2undeee(m): 10:43am On Mar 03, 2016
Lovelynature:
I've tried to change the surname I used to register my bank account for some reasons, but the bank is demanding these from me:

Affidavit
Newspaper Publication
And letter to the manager

But my fear is that I don't know if the BVN name can also be changed as I read somewhere that CBN ordered banks to stop change of name.

I don't want to try anything that may affect my money or create issue in my bank account. Please has anyone changed his account name with the bank. How did you go about it?

Please don't just view, your advice is needed.

All you need is going to court and apply for change of name and publish it in a news paper it around 4500 here in d north but make sure d name tally with your school credentials because of future reference
Politics / Re: Army Rescues 17-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped By Boko Haram In 2014 In Borno (Pic) by 2undeee(m): 10:27am On Mar 03, 2016
Thank God for your life and I wish ur people congratulation
Politics / Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by 2undeee(m): 8:53am On Mar 02, 2016
YelloweWest:

All Muslims are not terrorist but all terrorist are Muslims.
Very wicked set of people

Not all terrorists are Muslims
Romance / Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by 2undeee(m): 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
She has refused to tell me how long Charles has been sleeping with her though she swore the time I caught them was the first. How do I believe her? The wedding in two in two weeks and I still do not know what to do.

Y she go tell u d truth my advice but if na me I will call it a quite
Celebrities / Re: Rita Dominic's Look To Love Like A Movie 3 Concert (photos) by 2undeee(m): 7:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
Karasihka Queen of d jungle

1 Like

Politics / Re: Kamaldeen Awards Best K.A.I Dressed Officer With N100,000 (photos) by 2undeee(m): 9:41am On Feb 29, 2016
Even karota in my state dey dress pass dis one Ganduje over 2 U
Politics / Re: 7000 People Displaced In Benue And Other Emerging Facts by 2undeee(m): 9:39am On Feb 29, 2016
Baba Buhari pls speak d language dat dis Fulani people will understand its like dey don't want peace with us in Nigeria

1 Like

Travel / Re: FG To Establish National Carrier by 2undeee(m): 9:31am On Feb 29, 2016
Sai baba Buhari may you leave long to achieve all d good things u wish for Nigerians

7 Likes

Politics / Re: #FreeEse:Emir Sanusi Denies Malicious Lies That Said He Refused To Help #freeese by 2undeee(m): 7:33am On Feb 29, 2016
See me see trouble so Aboki like better tin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ikpeazu starts Work On Obuaku-River Port by 2undeee(m): 11:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
Redoil:
Northerners what are you waiting for boohary for tell ur politicians to wake up and do thesame so as to create job for the teeming youth and automatic almajiri footsoldier

U still dey village so u no knw waitin dey go on for north na Una Governors dey copy northern governors because dey have been given dere people dividends of democracy since d year 50
Health / Re: ‘boy, 3, Who Drank Acid, Abandoned In LUTH’ by 2undeee(m): 9:00am On Feb 28, 2016
Wish him quick recovery
Business / Re: Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place by 2undeee(m): 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
Buharisim is d idealism of understanding how to hustle without depending on change slogan or inconclusive budget system
Politics / Re: Ben Bruce And Obasanjo Pictured Together by 2undeee(m): 8:03am On Feb 26, 2016
So u go happy if dem call ur papa monkey because I bet ur papa no reach Obj
Politics / Re: Why We Can’t Produce Tompolo – Lawyers by 2undeee(m): 7:54am On Feb 25, 2016
The fear of Buhari the beginning of wisdom

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by 2undeee(m): 7:52am On Feb 25, 2016
U better no chop dat money if na mistake d owner do pay for ur account cor, well den u go knw waitin U enter grin grin grin
Politics / Re: Ojogbane Adegbe Sues EFCC For N100m by 2undeee(m): 7:47am On Feb 25, 2016
sambisaman:

http://www.punchng.com/jonathans-ex-adc-files-n100m-suit-against-efcc/

Y dem allow am even go course for ogbodo Oyinbo u Wey suppose dey sambisa forest after all waitin u nd ur GEJ do Nigerians u come get mouth dey sue for 100000000 na trillion u for ask for Omo ole jatijati

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by 2undeee(m): 7:40am On Feb 25, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Why didnt u asked her? you allowed her to leave and u came here asking us.

Anyways, for me i loved it on ladies. It makes them look sexier and also turns me on.

I can even kill for a lady on waist bead. to me, its erected dick non-stop whenever i'm with a lady on waist bead.

No b lie oh I like Babes with Bead oh, mostly the smaller once it makes dis kind of sound when on motion guys with d experience can tell u more......Lols
Politics / Re: President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) by 2undeee(m): 7:31am On Feb 25, 2016
May Allah always be your Baba Buhari

Long Live Baba Buhari
God Bless Nigeria
Long live the wailing Wallers so as 2 see Baba lead us to promise land

Insha Allah

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by 2undeee(m): 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
Shy na style u wan use genrate traffic for ur fake blog , we knw Una type olofo tuletule
Politics / Re: Ganduje In Caterpillar, Commissions A Road Project (Photos) by 2undeee(m): 9:52am On Feb 23, 2016
Him dey commission road or him dey drive catapilar

1 Like

Religion / Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by 2undeee(m): 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
Na wash oh Y she no call the Nigerian artist names only the dead chai another IPOB

1 Like 2 Shares

Business / Re: The Typical Nigerian Attitude To Foreign Goods And The Dollar Slide. by 2undeee(m): 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
Hummmmm
Politics / Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by 2undeee(m): 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
Guy I concur with you same thing happened 2 me here don't mind d MODs in NL na semi IPOB dem be
Religion / Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by 2undeee(m): 10:37am On Feb 21, 2016
Dis one na lie tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue embarassed embarassed tongue
Celebrities / Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by 2undeee(m): 9:59am On Feb 21, 2016
She try but Y she no come continue IPOB support because she knw d manhood is dead

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by 2undeee(m): 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
Segadem:
hmmm, Ecclesiastes 9 v 11 says
New International Version

"I have seen something else under the sun: The
race is not to the swift or the battle to the
strong, nor does food come to the wise or
wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned;

but time and chance happen to them all."

" New Living Translation
"I have observed something else under the sun.
The fastest runner doesn't always win the race,
and the strongest warrior doesn't always win
the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry, and
the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And
those who are educated don't always lead
successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by
being in the right place at the right time"

Baba God plant me the right place at the right time.

Amen oh, ALLAH count me join d lucky once b4 end of this month

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 13 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.