Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,457 members, 7,897,940 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

2undeee's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2undeee's Profile / 2undeee's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 13 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Re: President Obama’s Farewell Address: by 2undeee(m): 4:24am On Jan 11, 2017
donsteady:
We may likely not hear powerful speeches from the US president till after Trump.
Guy u take style greedy oh na u b d OP nd same time FTC u b real Nigerian man.
Romance / Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him by 2undeee(m): 4:16am On Jan 11, 2017
ovaRAYted:
Most of the comments are from females.. chai!! The power of i-phone

RIP tho

you observe am
Politics / Re: This should not be in a Center Of Excellence? by 2undeee(m): 10:04am On Dec 21, 2016
APC no go want make this one make front page incase it does pls call to tell me

2 Likes

Politics / Re: BUHARI AT 74: Okowa Hails President Buhari At 74 by 2undeee(m): 4:47am On Dec 17, 2016
The father of new Nigeria Happy Born days
Family / Re: Obituary Of Mother And Son Who Died On The Same Day (Photo) by 2undeee(m): 4:45am On Dec 17, 2016
RIP
Politics / Re: Ondo: Aleredolu Loses Bid To Stop Suit Challenging His Candidacy by 2undeee(m): 4:43am On Dec 17, 2016
one Chance
Romance / Re: See What This Celebrity Female Wore To A Party by 2undeee(m): 3:59am On Dec 07, 2016
Y not just move naked
Politics / Re: Why Rivers People Needs 3 Days Fasting - Gov. Wike by 2undeee(m): 3:42am On Dec 07, 2016
you all are just 419ners May the good Lord deliver us from your hands all
Politics / Re: APC Change Agenda Is Scam - MFM Pastor by 2undeee(m): 3:40am On Dec 07, 2016
NFFGG:
Olumide Akinrinlola wrote:

APC And The Scam of Change

I have been inundated by the grumbling and murmuring of some of our brothers who are working with the federal government over delay exhibited by FG in salary payment recently. November salary has not been paid to federal civil servants as at today. The last time this happened in Nigeria was during the dark days of military rule. With all the billions released for APC in the Ondo State governorship election by FG to induce voters and with another millions released for APC in all the 203 wards in Ondo State for celebration, I still not believe that FG has not paid her workers for the month of November till date. Salaries that were ordinarily been paid by 25th -27th of every month since 1999 has now become a carry over benefits under president Buhari. This is not too good for this country. The era of deceit that Nigeria is broke has gone forever. APC and its promise of change is the biggest SCAM that has ever happened to this country. Very soon, I am sure they will blame past administration for this responsibility failure. Hypocrite is when you are spending millions on the search for oil in the north and could not pay salary and redeem campaign promises on the excuse that Nigeria is broke. Propaganda is when you budgeted billions of naira for information ministry but abandoned all infrastructural projects in the south with complain that nigeria is broke. Deceit is when you say you are fighting corruption but released billions of naira into a state to
Monetise governorship election during a recession when Nigerians cannot afford 3 square meals a day. Nigerians have sinned and our sins seem to be hunting us. I pray God will forgive our sins in Nigeria in Jesus name.

Olumide Akinrinlola is a pastor in Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries

copied from Olumideakinrinlolablog

Abeg waiting dis one they talk
NYSC / Re: Kano Corper’s Death: Our Story By NYSC - Vanguard News by 2undeee(m): 8:03am On Dec 04, 2016
Another story all we pray for May her soul rest in peace as this year come to an end may Allah protection be on us all
Politics / Re: Why Kaduna Abandoned School Feeding Programme - El-rufai by 2undeee(m): 5:46am On Dec 04, 2016
space booked after reading everybody comment I now believe dat Nigeria is.......... complete
Sports / Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by 2undeee(m): 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
RIP

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Abubakar Sani Doki Dies At National Assembly Clinic by 2undeee(m): 3:18am On Nov 29, 2016
Nigeria with two sides of a news May his soul RIP

1 Like

Politics / Re: Alex Otti Conferred With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by 2undeee(m): 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
abeg who dis title help nd y front page chai this mod most b APGA by birth
Romance / Re: Soldiers humiliated me and my bae for giving blow--job inside my car by 2undeee(m): 4:41am On Nov 27, 2016
stupidity:
waten you for do? angry

i for video now at least get somtin 2 show
Romance / Re: Soldiers humiliated me and my bae for giving blow--job inside my car by 2undeee(m): 4:16am On Nov 27, 2016
Chai nice one more grace to those soldiers elbow wish I was dere but that guy above me no try

1 Like

Romance / Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? by 2undeee(m): 4:09am On Nov 27, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, last night I dreamt about a two dogs walking. The black dog was barking and sniffing around while the white dog was walking quietly and came up to me. Since I'm usually scared of dogs I ran away and shut the gate.

What do you think?

are u Calabar
Romance / Re: Ruin Your First Date With Four Words by 2undeee(m): 9:37am On Nov 26, 2016
hope I did enjoy u d way I enjoy sister
Romance / Re: Two Lovers Have Se X On The Street (photos) by 2undeee(m): 3:59am On Nov 26, 2016
abeg make dis thin no reach FP modi shy u here

1 Like

Crime / Re: Liberian Man Arrested In Italy For Raping 26-year-old Nigerian Woman by 2undeee(m): 6:11am On Nov 24, 2016
Crime / Re: Man Raped Pregnant Partner After She Went Into Labour And Was Crying Out In Pain by 2undeee(m): 6:08am On Nov 24, 2016
meaning rape or what
Politics / Re: Woman Stabs Neighbor For Exposing Her Illicit Affair by 2undeee(m): 5:49am On Nov 24, 2016
chai just passing by
Politics / Re: Patience Jonathan In Trouble by 2undeee(m): 9:27am On Nov 23, 2016
chai this can't b true
Business / Re: Ebonyi Bans Sale Of Foreign Rice In Markets by 2undeee(m): 5:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
Godprotectigbos:
i love that grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

igbo nation on a run cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

we are progressing

chai bcoz of rice wey never reach abakaliki population chop u dey call Igbo nation on a run I pity ur generation
Foreign Affairs / Re: Why I Lost To Donald Trump – Hillary Clinton by 2undeee(m): 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
chai so so sorry
Politics / Re: Regret Does Not Exist In My Life - Al-mustapha by 2undeee(m): 3:43am On Nov 19, 2016
Him and in Oga Abacha no corrupt as bubu talk so dem no eat Nigerian money like termite they swallow it like shark useless fellows the stolen money dem was go collect for USA Na my papa loot. I wonder how some people think after all d trouble ur Guantanamo Administration caused us in Nigeria and d killings u still have d nerves to speak in public no your fault if say dem sentence u to death by firing squad ni u for no get mouth talk now
Foreign Affairs / Re: List Of World Leaders That Have Spoken To President-elect Donal Trump by 2undeee(m): 3:36am On Nov 17, 2016
I come check name I no see bubu name shy no b say my eyes dey see double I see Seun of nairaland 2 congrats
Politics / Re: Ibrahim Dasuki's Corpse Arrives Sokoto For Final Burial In Chartered Plane. PICS by 2undeee(m): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2016
1985 Sambo Dasuki arrested Buhari, his Mother died while in Custody and now 2016 Buhari arrested and Jailed Sambo Dasuki while his Father died Yesterday and Dasuki remains in Kuje Prison yet. My Brother this life is up and down, don't cheat others they may be on top of you one day, no one knows Tomorrow. # DunuyaMakaranta#

49 Likes 5 Shares

Celebrities / Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by 2undeee(m): 10:33am On Nov 10, 2016
nikkypearl:
Why flaunting yeye laps When yo laps no fresh,u still get mind to flaunt sad
I'm out! Bye!

Jealousy in d highest other ur laps wey b like bubu left yansh Na him u wan take compare natural endowed one
Foreign Affairs / Re: See What Russian President Told Trump As He Congratulate Him by 2undeee(m): 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
Putin shy ur brother don win now how market 2day
Foreign Affairs / Re: Like Jonathan, Clinton Calls Trump, Congratulates Him by 2undeee(m): 9:47am On Nov 09, 2016
Americans welcome to the change era wow how happy i am 2day, soon the same change will come to Nigeria where everybody go dey on their own South will be South and North will be North , Abeg KEDCO make una no carry light make i listing to the speech of the best ever presidential candidate in History no campaign with lies
Religion / Re: Donald Trump Winning USA 2016 Elections. What Happens To The Prophets? by 2undeee(m): 9:40am On Nov 09, 2016
I no say dem be fake but dey are only limited to dere environment i no know y dem put mouth for waitn average Americans want just here in Nigeria a leader should speak the minds of average Nigerian dat if he should be elected he will divide Nigeria i will gladly vote for him because this so called fake marriage is not working out make south go south and make north remain for north. Mod how many month ban make i dey look forward too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 13 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.